• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[~The May Daily Chit-Chat ~]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Don't you think a sick perception, coming from you, is appropriate for a children's forum?

Yeah, when this place was first made about three to four years ago.

And, by the way, Paul, your little speech doesn't really you gain a new name for yourself. Did you really think gaining it was an easy task?
    I believe you were the one that made the "sick perception". I merely told you to stop. So guess what? Stop.

Also, how's it going to be possible for Paul to gain himself a new name if no one gives him a chance...?

Last edited:

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Dear PokeCommunity,

That's all we're talking about; the mentally retarded comment.

And you know what? I just long for a time when people can use their heads and think about other people. Not just themselves. Yes, I'm sorry you can't completely rip on another person here. I'm sure it really distresses you, but to be honest, we've never had that ability. Do we need it? No. This is a community. And if you don't want to get along nicely with other people, a community is not where you're going to fit in.

I'm so sick of people hurting each other with absolutely no purpose. You WILL be annoyed by some people in life. But you will also live and die, just like them. You will bleed...just like the person next to you. It's time to realize that we need to take steps so we can all walk together, and not by ourselves and keep retreading the same circle.

So kindly take into consideration what you can do for your fellow man, not what they can do for you (if I may be so bold as to twist a quote). Don't just add another shade of gray to our under colored world. Do something to lighten someone's day. Give constructive criticism. Help someone. Pay it forward.

Take the initiative to do something positive. Take the initiative to think positive. Take a step back and think about your ethical code.

Thanks,
    Paul
    I agree Wholeheartedly...People should try to help not hur others...

Don't make me lose any more faith in humanity.

I turned over a new leaf, changed my username, and made something that wasn't an emo theme. I got in a fight with Andy, and I guess that was the last piece of the puzzle that showed that PC would only be better if the individual members did their best. And that's what I intend to do, and have done. And with that I decided to create a new identity so that it could be fresh. My new phrase.

I've also lost one of the most important relationships in my life recently, and I have not come away without learning things about human emotions and how society could be better. Sometimes in order to change things, we need to begin that change with ourselves. That's what I've really understood lately.

But over the course of PC, I may have been a troublesome member for the staff. I may have been a forward and loud member on how I thought the forum should be run. I have been banned twice, once for getting into a dispute with Jake, and once for getting into someone else's account. I have NEVER been known to be someone who directly flames for no reason. Yes, I have lost my temper. And definitely, yes, I regret many things I've said over the course of my life. Doesn't everyone have room for improvement? I've not flaunting myself above anyone, I'm putting my mistakes out there.
    Nica also Tunrned over a new leaf...and started fresh...Cant you guys leave it at that...Dont Haunt her with her past...We all were at one point in time noobs who were annoying or silly...Many of us have grown up since we joined...I know I have...
    Why just last night i was looking at some of my posts from '04 and i was surprised to see some of the things i had posted there...I was ashamed of myself for being so foolish...but then i thought...It's not so bad...Nobody is perfect...i was just a noob...like all of us have been at one time...
    Also I agree with Drummershuff too...How can anyone get better if you keep using their past to haunt them...Let the past die with time...dont revive it to shame someone...If you are gonna look back at the past then learn from it...Dont use it as a weapon...Use it as a learning tool

Finally I think I know what Nica could have gained from being the way she was...I honestly think It's nice that she cared enough about PC that she wanted it...All she wanted to do was show her support for PC...She coulnt donate...she's just 15. And so she did the only thing a member can do to show that she cared...She stayed acive and posted whenever she could...She has been trying to make people smile for a long time...And she managed to break 10k posts at the same time...She never intended to be a nuisance nor a spammer. IMO if her posts were worthless then she would have been banned forever a long time ago...

That is why i am so angry...It's sad that you couldnt see that before...

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    And, by the way, Paul, your little speech doesn't really you gain a new name for yourself. Did you really think gaining it was an easy task?

I don't know about that. And you don't really have the right to judge that much yourself anyways. =/

I don't see what problem people have with second chances, I never have. If Paul says he's going to be a better person, I'll believe him. I've had negative opinions about him in the past, and I'm certain he's had some in regards to me, but I'm still going to choose to believe he can do the right thing.

I know I've done things to make people hate me in the past. Whether or not I did it on purpose or not is irrelevant, but I have done terrible things, especially in regards to people here at PC. I too, recently, have been making attempts to clean up my act, so I guess thats why I can relate, but still... If a simple apology could fix everything, I would. However, it wouldn't.

Also, you don't have to like someone, but this IS a community, like Paul said, and what makes it a community is our ability to keep together.

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    I'm a lucky guesser aswell. Cept I don't guess, I just know it..XD I swear I can tell when somebody is due to come online. I normally can tell that. XD I'm not very observant for the large things, but a few small things I'm good at observing. Like, if that made sense.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I'm a lucky guesser aswell. Cept I don't guess, I just know it..XD I swear I can tell when somebody is due to come online.

I could change that it I wanted to.

Guessing... hmm it's never been my thing. I don't like guessing, or anything to do with random probabilities. It's just not precise enough for me xD I like everything perfect and logical.

I tend to observe a number of things sometimes... it could be a completely weird observation as well....

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    Random things are good for me, actually figuring things out doesn't work well with my brain. I actually have to randomly think of something for it to happen..XD Though that's just how my mind works in knowing things.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Random things are good for me, actually figuring things out doesn't work well with my brain. I actually have to randomly think of something for it to happen..XD Though that's just how my mind works in knowing things.

That made little sense to me for some reason...

I don't like randomness... I prefer figuring it out as there's usually an answer to most things. But randomness, it makes it all too more confusing.

Minds work differently, how do you know your's works in that way? XD

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    I assumed it wouldn't make that much sense.
    Randomness is much more easier than figuring out things, because figuring out involves alot of time, while randomness is like pretty much instant.
    I've known my brain for 15 years, I think I know how it works by now. XD

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I assumed it wouldn't make that much sense.
    Randomness is much more easier than figuring out things, because figuring out involves alot of time, while randomness is like pretty much instant.
    I've known my brain for 15 years, I think I know how it works by now. XD

Maybe it was just to me.

That's like comparing your brain to a computer... which is more powerful/quicker?

And it doesn't surprise you every now and again?? The brain/mind is constantly changing...

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    A brain would be much quicker..considering a computer is man-made. Or you could say a brain is man-made, but computers are much slower. Brains have to do much more.

I guess it does, but normally my brain keeps to a pattern, the few odd days my brain seems different, but every other day it works normally. XD

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    A brain would be much quicker..considering a computer is man-made. Or you could say a brain is man-made, but computers are much slower. Brains have to do much more.

I guess it does, but normally my brain keeps to a pattern, the few odd days my brain seems different, but every other day it works normally. XD

Yes. The brain does work faster, but it wouldn't seem that way if your brain wasn't capable of doing some things that involve a lot of work.
    A brain isn't man-made. You could say it was, figuratively, but I don't think that'd work.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    So, you depend on using arbitrariness instead of logic in solving your problems? Well, whatever works for you, then. Just be reminded that while you can BS your way through life at this point in time, it most definitely won't be the case when you're finally dumped into the real world.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    So, you depend on using arbitrariness instead of logic in solving your problems? Well, whatever works for you, then. Just be reminded that while you can BS your way through life at this point in time, it most definitely won't be the case when you're finally dumped into the real world.

Yeah. Well, you'll have issues before you're dumped into the real world. BS your way through college and see how far you'll get. XD

I'm referring to all people that BS their way through life, that is. ;D

Last edited:

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010

Um..yeah. XD

Yes. The brain does work faster, but it wouldn't seem that way if your brain wasn't capable of doing some things that involve a lot of work.
    A brain isn't man-made. You could say it was, figuratively, but I don't think that'd work.

But a brain could be man-made, like..can't they do brain surgery, and plastic surgery to fix body parts. Well I mean, they can fix brains at least.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    It's actually not that hard to BS through real life.

You just need to be a good enough liar that you convince yourself too.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    But a brain could be man-made, like..can't they do brain surgery, and plastic surgery to fix body parts. Well I mean, they can fix brains at least.

Plastic surgery and brain surgery is completely different...

The brain is a delicate organ, if it was damaged in anyway, it's results can be catastrophic for the person. You cant really fix a brain via artificial means.

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    Plastic surgery and brain surgery is completely different...

The brain is a delicate organ, if it was damaged in anyway, it's results can be catastrophic for the person. You cant really fix a brain via artificial means.

Well, the rest of the body can be man made..
    I remember in S+E once, the teacher said tell me what man made things are and I replied "Plastic sugery" I should've replied Micheal Jackson..XD

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Well, the rest of the body can be man made..
    I remember in S+E once, the teacher said tell me what man made things are and I replied "Plastic sugery" I should've replied Micheal Jackson..XD

Not all of it, organs for one can't. Unless you've been watching too much Sci-fi.

Umm... yeah. Michael Jackson..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back