• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[~The May Daily Chit-Chat ~]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    It's all up to the student. That's gonna be hard on people who don't pay attention.

XD, but I love sleeping!!
    I won't though... there's other times for that, as tempting as it is.

Only 3 more years to go now.

Don't rush it! >O Enjoy your youth while you can. Once you're in college that means you're one step closer to the real world. And the real world is just...scary. ;D

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    Yeah, like totally. XD
    I can also clean my teeth by myself also...
    Theres loads of things. XD

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    Wut does your strikethrough mean? XD
    We don't get foxtel..so yeah..confused. XD

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    I am? Somebody wont like the fact you used that big bad word. XD

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    Offensive..yeah.
    That type of bad. XD
    If I was apart of a religion that is totally against the word "retarded"....you'd be like..getting some sorta voodoo on you now. XD

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    But if it was an ebil word in that religion..they could. 'cause like..that could mean loads of things..so yeah. XD

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Here you go talking gibberish again.

Someone save me from the most pointless conversation to ever have taken place...

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015

Someone save me from the most pointless conversation to ever have taken place...
    ...Unfortunately, I'm afraid you're on your own for this one.

For the record, the mentally retarded wouldn't even know the mere concept of voodoo, much less know how to actually use it.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Mentally retarded people can't use voodoo, so I think I'll be fine.
    Okay... this is going down an interesting line of randomness.

And are you sure they can't??

Lmao... I thought that was common gibberish going on here with any talk involving umm.. "big bad words".

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    ...Unfortunately, I'm afraid you're on your own for this one.

For the record, the mentally retarded wouldn't even know the mere concept of voodoo, much less know how to actually use it.

Darn, just when I thought someone was here to save me too...

Point taken. Jack:1 Fuzzy:0

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Sorry, Fuz X3 I wouldn't know how to be able to save you from the most pointless conversation ever, other than to ask you how your day was today X3; So how was it?

.o. And buu.. Voodoo seems so scary.. regardless of who's using it ._.;

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Sorry, Fuz X3 I wouldn't know how to be able to save you from the most pointless conversation ever, other than to ask you how your day was today X3; So how was it?

.o. And buu.. Voodoo seems so scary.. regardless of who's using it ._.;

I was counting on you and Jack, too. =<

My day was awesome! I was mowing the lawn and almost killed like thirteen baby bunnies! It was great! ^-^ Not really it was kind of frightening, to be honest. o.o;;

I just like the word. *repeats voodoo over and over* It's something about the "voo" followed by "doo". So poetic. ;D

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    I was counting on you and Jack, too. =<

My day was awesome! I was mowing the lawn and almost killed like thirteen baby bunnies! It was great! ^-^ Not really it was kind of frightening, to be honest. o.o;;

I just like the word. *repeats voodoo over and over* It's something about the "voo" followed by "doo". So poetic. ;D

>3 Aah! Well you can always rely on me! -3- Jack is more of a lazylazyboy, neh Jack? *nudges him* I PMed him a little while ago, and did he say hello back? Nope! He didn't!
    Buu on him!

o_o Mowing the lawn is always such hard work! X3 I'm weak so I find pushing it to be really hard and heavy~ ._. But.. oi.. poor bunnies!

X3 I just came back from a My Chemical Romance concert~ .o. I don't like them that much, but I think their music's pretty good, and I felt like going out to do something, so a friend and I bought tickets~ It was pretty fun <3~

X3 Voodoo is still scary.. I think it's the whole concept of someone controlling how you feel ._.;;

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    >3 Aah! Well you can always rely on me! -3- Jack is more of a lazylazyboy, neh Jack? *nudges him* I PMed him a little while ago, and did he say hello back? Nope! He didn't!
    Buu on him!

o_o Mowing the lawn is always such hard work! X3 I'm weak so I find pushing it to be really hard and heavy~ ._. But.. oi.. poor bunnies!

X3 I just came back from a My Chemical Romance concert~ .o. I don't like them that much, but I think their music's pretty good, and I felt like going out to do something, so a friend and I bought tickets~ It was pretty fun <3~

X3 Voodoo is still scary.. I think it's the whole concept of someone controlling how you feel ._.;;

Well that's not lazy. That's just downright rude. XD

I know, right? We have the push style mower too. You should get a riding mower! That would solve your problems. ;D

Oh, really? I'm not a big fan at all of My Chemical Romance, but I try to get to concerts any time I can. I've been to so many, I tend to forget I've seen certain bands. I'm going to see Tool for the second time here in about a month in Baltimore. I freakin' love Tool. Probably my favorite band of all-time. Right up there with System of a Down. I've seen them twice as well. Concerts are just a ton of fun in general, whether you are necessarily a fan of the bands or not. XD

Meh, Voodoo doesn't scare me. I've never witnessed it first hand, so I'm safe as far as I'm concerned. =P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back