• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[~The May Daily Chit-Chat ~]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Thunderstorm!! They're awesome to see, with all the electricity/lightning in the air.

Has anyone been hit by lightning before?? *just a curious thought*
    I remember seeing in the news last week that lightning struck 3m in front of two girls as they were walking home. Ouch if they were hit by that.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2007
    Umm... a bit off topic there are we?

:\ What is with everyone here and an obssesion with being off topic.

is this ok??

Hey yeah I like thunderstorms I seen em before. My friend once got hit by an upstruck. That sucked for him.

I had to work today and delivered pizzas from 10AM to 4PM (just 5 min) ago....I made 40 bucks, so that's good.

Does anyone else have a delivery job? How much does it rule all other jobs?

There. I related to the previous topic and now I changed it. The offical topic is now jobs. Geez.

Last edited:

Yoshistar64

Kanrinin-saaannnnnn!!!
    Years

is this ok??

Hey yeah I like thunderstorms I seen em before. My friend once got hit by an upstruck. That sucked for him.

I had to work today and delivered pizzas from 10AM to 4PM (just 5 min) ago....I made 40 bucks, so that's good.

There. I related to the previous topic and now I changed it. The offical topic is now jobs. Geez.

Umm... I'm not sure what to say about that. I'm not a smart person, you know... you know what? Did you read this? Okay, there you go...

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years

Lmao simply because it's against the rules to do so. That's just how it is.

That seems like a long time to be working. 6 hours of pizza delivery.

I don't have a job yet, and definetly not a delivery one seeing as I don't have my licence yet.
    I want a part-time job to start with though, just to earn a bit of cash while still at school.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Umm... I'm not sure what to say about that. I'm not a smart person, you know... you know what? Did you read this? Okay, there you go...
    Uh, I think I already directed him to the rules before. We don't need 50 people giving him stick. He's doing fine.
    What is with everyone here and an obssesion with being off topic.
    Because it's in the rules that were decided upon by the moderators of this forum. However, you'd know that already if you'd read the rules...

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2007

-_-

I read through all of the rules before I even posted once in this thread. You're the second person to accuse me of breaking them, which I haven't. Maybe you should read them for yourself.

And the current topic is jobs. Nothing in your post makes a reference towards jobs. Your post is clearly off topic. Suckaaaa...

Flavaquil, a delivery job is the best job ever if you don't have one yet. Or, once your get a job, try and get one where you can tips like at a restaurant or something. It's better than working minimum wage at McDonalds.

Years
    I've been thinking of getting a job after my exams (two of which I have on Monday) so I'll have a little more money to spend and more time to kill, rather than waste it on the computer or doing nothing.

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    Well the looks of some of them aren't exactly original. Ditto to a few names (pun not intended in any way). E.g. that skunk Pokemon. It looks like a skunk, and it's name has something to do with a skunk...

I so knew that not replying to this post earlier would give me something to post now. XD That would've been a good pun.....but before Pokemon came out, I didn't even know the word Ditto existed...I'm glad that Pokemon isn't always origional.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    -_-

I read through all of the rules before I even posted once in this thread. You're the second person to accuse me of breaking them, which I haven't. Maybe you should read them for yourself.

And the current topic is jobs. Nothing in your post makes a reference towards jobs. Your post is clearly off topic. Suckaaaa...

Flavaquil, a delivery job is the best job ever if you don't have one yet. Or, once your get a job, try and get one where you can tips like at a restaurant or something. It's better than working minimum wage at McDonalds.
    ....I think that Drummershuff is DOING HIS JOB! IMO Mods are never off topic when they are talking about rules!!!
    Respect the rules and the staff and there will be no problems....If you think you didnt break a rule then dont worry about it unless the staff tells you that you did in fact break one.

Yeah. I work at subway. The hours arent so bad either and it's easier than any old delivery job any day of the week!

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I don't plan to get a job yet for at least another year. Delivery jobs aren't the best, driving around for most of the day isn't exactly the idea part time job.

The minimum wage varies among places, it's not actually that bad to work at Maccers. But there's other places I was thinking of.
    I so knew that not replying to this post earlier would give me something to post now. XD That would've been a good pun.....but before Pokemon came out, I didn't even know the word Ditto existed...I'm glad that Pokemon isn't always origional.
    You did reply to this last night... I remember seeing the post and then you must of deleted it.

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    You did reply to this last night... I remember seeing the post and then you must of deleted it.

Yeah, I did, but then I re-thought it. The post seemed crappy, and until I could think of something better to reply, I just left it at nothing. XD

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I believe that's under the word limit. Didn't you read the rules? eDramalicious.

How is that under the word limit? =D It was umm.. *counts* 6 words I see. *shrugs*

Oh and what do you mean by "eDramalicious", *me curious to know*

Last edited:

Melody

Banned
    Years
    meant to put that in Kica's fannclubbeh...wrong window *hits self for not noticing* I apologize!

Back on topic...
    Yeah I work at subway...It's better than a delivery job any old day...
    and what do you mean by eDramalicious?

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    I just made up that word, it just means that something is very dramatic. ;]

Any other words that you made up and are willing to tell us? XD
    For some reason I like the sound of that word....I shall stealz it. XD

Years
    I love making up words! Well, kinda...minus the part where I forget a lot of them over time, but yeah. It's not exactly something I do on a regular basis, but when the time comes, Webster should be ready to add my words. ^^

I don't quite have a delivery job myself, but I do work at Starbucks. It can be a bit stressful when there are large crowds, but I still love my job. I've definitely had the amazing opportunity of meeting some of the greatest people ever. ^^

Oh...and for the whole rules discussion earlier, I do have to admit that I've never met such an uptight moderating staff in my life. It's as if people aren't allowed to have fun interacting with others and trying to start new conversations with new people. Now correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that how friendships start, and even last? Last I remember, all of my friends have discussions that go all over the place. Every conversation I've had or overheard, there is almost some sort of tangent. Half the time, I read these tangents having some relevance to the original topic, and people still get upset. It's as if this were some type of tyranical government here.

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    Oh...and for the whole rules discussion earlier, I do have to admit that I've never met such an uptight moderating staff in my life. It's as if people aren't allowed to have fun interacting with others and trying to start new conversations with new people. Now correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that how friendships start, and even last? Last I remember, all of my friends have discussions that go all over the place. Every conversation I've had or overheard, there is almost some sort of tangent. Half the time, I read these tangents having some relevance to the original topic, and people still get upset. It's as if this were some type of tyranical government here.

Uptight? Nobody on PC's staff seems any bit uptight last time I checked. XD People do have fun and interact, just not completely random interaction that has nothing at all to do with anything. I'm random..but I stick to a topic...For ten minutes at least. Totalitarian government is also like that type of government you meantioned, right? Take that stupid S&E teacher. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back