• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[~The May Daily Chit-Chat ~]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Uptight? Nobody on PC's staff seems any bit uptight last time I checked. XD People do have fun and interact, just not completely random interaction that has nothing at all to do with anything. I'm random..but I stick to a topic...For ten minutes at least. Totalitarian government is also like that type of government you meantioned, right? Take that stupid S&E teacher. XD

Haha! That last line brought a tear to my eye. Such good memories...teachers who treated you as if you weren't very intelligent. What's S&E by the way?

As for the whole uptight thing, I just feel as if DragonWarrior is dead on the spot. I feel as if this topic should be more of a fun topic for members to just interact with each other. A lot of forums I used to regularly visit literally had a "Randomness Topic" of some sort where members just had fun talking with one another, while still following the general rules of any other post or topic. I saw how this place made a new "chit-chat" topic for each month and thought that was a great idea so things don't get so massively disorganized...but after reading all the strict rules for this topic, I was a bit turned off by the idea to even have this topic. People might as well make thread after thread of random topics rather than relating to one post and then introducing a new topic. Some people won't want to discuss the previous topic at hand here.

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    S&E ish Society and Environment. We were studying governments, and Australia's history, but right now I don't have any idea of what we are meant to be studying.

PC kinda has random things..um..like in OT and that. Other forums don't have strict rules because most of the posts are crappy, and not much people care about obeying the rules. At first I thought chit chat meant like anything, but then after reading the rules I was like what, this isn't the meaning of chit chat XD But now the rules make sense to me, because they're pretty much basic. At least the topic can be changed easilier here than in another section like MCG, where the topics have to be cleary outlined. Mhm, and if people don't want to discuss that topic they don't post. Though most topics normally prove interesting to some people.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Oh...and for the whole rules discussion earlier, I do have to admit that I've never met such an uptight moderating staff in my life. It's as if people aren't allowed to have fun interacting with others and trying to start new conversations with new people. Now correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that how friendships start, and even last? Last I remember, all of my friends have discussions that go all over the place. Every conversation I've had or overheard, there is almost some sort of tangent. Half the time, I read these tangents having some relevance to the original topic, and people still get upset. It's as if this were some type of tyranical government here.

The rules in this sub-forum aren't exactly hard to follow, are they? 'Don't post random, spam posts.' … 'If you wish to change the subject, include it after a statement from the previous.' Wow, that's rocket science, all right! I've made over 100 friends at this place since I joined, and most of them haven't been because I had "discussions that went all over the place." You can discuss almost anything you like in this thread, excluding a few exceptions. So I don't see how asking people not to post without relating to the previous topic is being uptight. If, however, you don't like the rules, no one's making you post here...

As for the whole uptight thing, I just feel as if DragonWarrior is dead on the spot. I feel as if this topic should be more of a fun topic for members to just interact with each other. A lot of forums I used to regularly visit literally had a "Randomness Topic" of some sort where members just had fun talking with one another, while still following the general rules of any other post or topic. I saw how this place made a new "chit-chat" topic for each month and thought that was a great idea so things don't get so massively disorganized...but after reading all the strict rules for this topic, I was a bit turned off by the idea to even have this topic. People might as well make thread after thread of random topics rather than relating to one post and then introducing a new topic. Some people won't want to discuss the previous topic at hand here.
    If you want to be random, I suggest you head over the Funtime in Pokéland. You can be as random as you like there.

DragonWarrior wasn't put on the spot on purpose. If I remember, I posted saying for member's to leave him alone. He broke a rule twice and it was mentioned to him that he had done so. You can have a fun topic if you want. I never said you couldn't.

....I think that Drummershuff is DOING HIS JOB! IMO Mods are never off topic when they are talking about rules!!!
    Respect the rules and the staff and there will be no problems....If you think you didnt break a rule then dont worry about it unless the staff tells you that you did in fact break one.

Yeah. I work at subway. The hours arent so bad either and it's easier than any old delivery job any day of the week!
    He wasn't directing that post at me. And anyway, you're getting a little hot headed with people. Cool down, please.

Last edited:

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I just made up that word, it just means that something is very dramatic. ;]

Was the word influenced in anyway by the words drama and Fergalicious or delicious? XD (Dunno, that's what popped into my mind.) Oh, and an "e" thrown in there for fun.

I like making up words.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Was the word influenced in anyway by the words drama and Fergalicious or delicious? XD (Dunno, that's what popped into my mind.) Oh, and an "e" thrown in there for fun.

I like making up words.
    e - internet
    drama - dramatic
    licious - delicious

There. No, not Fergalicous. That's a different subject.

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    He wasn't directing that post at me. And anyway, you're getting a little hot headed with people. Cool down, please.

It'll take him a while to cool down, 'cause I don't think he's gotten over trying to convince me to be happy about myself or some crap. XD

e - internet
    drama - dramatic
    licious - delicious

There. No, not Fergalicous. That's a different subject.

Did you not see my quote before? Or do you need my post in easier to understand words- x XD

Melody

Banned
    Years
    It'll take him a while to cool down, 'cause I don't think he's gotten over trying to convince me to be happy about myself or some crap. XD

Did you not see my quote before? Or do you need my post in easier to understand words- x XD
    XD...That isnt why I lost my cool Kica. I thoght DragronWarroir2000x was being silly and disrespectful. I'm sorry.
    Anyways...that word does sound neat...
    Perhaps he forgot to refresh...O_o I know in an active thread like this if you dont refresh b4 posting you might be totally off topic.....

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Right, please go and look at the rules before posting again. It's clearly stated, and I've repeated this to three people today, that you need to relate to the topic at hand before posting. If you don't know what the topic is you can simply look at the previous posts to get some idea of what everyone is talking about. You clearly didn't do that. Failure to do so again will result in a warning.

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    XD...That isnt why I lost my cool Kica. I thoght DragronWarroir2000x was being silly and disrespectful. I'm sorry.
    Anyways...that word does sound neat...
    Perhaps he forgot to refresh...O_o I know in an active thread like this if you dont refresh b4 posting you might be totally off topic.....

I know..I'm just saying I don't think you've gotten over what I'm talking about. XD
    Refresh? That ishn't nessacary in here it's inactive XD Besides, he didn't post instantly after Alex did so he could've read back those posts...There are like..three topics going on anyways, so luckily enough, the post may relate to all topics. So refresh isn't needed. XD

Years
    = =... Lets just cancel out all three topics (wait... Fergalicious sounds like sum evil Ferilagatr... Feraligatr + Vicious = Fergalicious...)
    And I have a Question...
    Why do do many People (normally) Associate Men with Short Hair!!?
    I've seen Loads of women with short hair, and even long hair.. People dont seem to care about that... But I've seen people say its not the way to be for a man...
    Stupid stereotypes..
    Here is the reason I'm even bringing this up: I was growing my hair (a 3rd Gen Mullet v2 - dont worry) and my dad didnt like it...
    So I slept one day, woke up the next with hair just about as long as his.. - Just so u guys know, I've been growing it for about 5 months... = =...

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    My Dad has long hair. People think he's weird, but I've known him long enough, that short hair just wouldn't seem like him anymore. Long hair is okay on guys, just aslong as it isn't down to their butts. Teenage-ish guys with long hair seems weird, but when they're adults it kinda looks bikey-ish. XD Girls with really, really short hair looks bad. A magazine used a girl with extremely short hair as a hairstyle example, she didn't have leukemia, but it looks almost as though she did.

Years
    I know, But my dad calls me a Gangster-Terrorist-Osamabinladin when i try to grow it, or hide the short hair.. And for some people to know, Long hair would be bad for - Bikers/Gangsters or anyone evil as it would be the opponents trump card.. Long hair = Celeb or Feel-Good-Bout-Self or Hippy

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Refresh? That ishn't nessacary in here it's inactive XD Besides, he didn't post instantly after Alex did so he could've read back those posts...There are like..three topics going on anyways, so luckily enough, the post may relate to all topics. So refresh isn't needed. XD
    I don't really refresh, it's far easier to just load Subscriptions or New Posts to see if there's been a reply. And if there was one above me, that does appear above the post that I just made, so I'd edit...
    = =... Lets just cancel out all three topics (wait... Fergalicious sounds like sum evil Ferilagatr... Feraligatr + Vicious = Fergalicious...)
    And I have a Question...
    Why do do many People (normally) Associate Men with Short Hair!!?
    I've seen Loads of women with short hair, and even long hair.. People dont seem to care about that... But I've seen people say its not the way to be for a man...
    Stupid stereotypes..
    Here is the reason I'm even bringing this up: I was growing my hair (a 3rd Gen Mullet v2 - dont worry) and my dad didnt like it...
    So I slept one day, woke up the next with hair just about as long as his.. - Just so u guys know, I've been growing it for about 5 months... = =...

No!! It has nothing to do with that. XD It's umm.. Fergie and delicious mixed together. Yeah, umm I'll stop there.

Well, short haired men are associated with... I don't really know actually. Baldness? (if they're old) It's a weird thing to talk about.

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    I know, But my dad calls me a Gangster-Terrorist-Osamabinladin when i try to grow it, or hide the short hair.. And for some people to know, Long hair would be bad for - Bikers/Gangsters or anyone evil as it would be the opponents trump card.. Long hair = Celeb or Feel-Good-Bout-Self or Hippy

Oh yeah..I forgot terrorists had long hair. XD I'm REALLY glad my hair isn't long anymore. XD

I don't really refresh, it's far easier to just load Subscriptions or New Posts to see if there's been a reply. And if there was one above me, that does appear above the post that I just made, so I'd edit...

New posts are far better than subbies now. I rarely use the subscriptions because I have so little now.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Oh yeah..I forgot terrorists had long hair. XD I'm REALLY glad my hair isn't long anymore. XD

New posts are far better than subbies now. I rarely use the subscriptions because I have so little now.

They do?? Umm... I suppose that depends on what type of terrorists you're looking at.

You know the reasons why I use subscriptions... especially when I currently have 86.

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    Terrorism varies? Theres only one type of terrorist. They're against humans freedom or something and believe in whatever they believe in. And they think their customs and that are right. That's the only type of terrorist.

Yeah...That does seem like a um..not so smart amount. Must be very confusing for you. XD I'm glad with my seven, I only really post in three places anyways.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Terrorism varies? Theres only one type of terrorist. They're against humans freedom or something and believe in whatever they believe in. And they think their customs and that are right. That's the only type of terrorist.

Yeah...That does seem like a um..not so smart amount. Must be very confusing for you. XD I'm glad with my seven, I only really post in three places anyways.

As in their personalities and beliefs. There are different types of terrorists, ones with different looks and ways of thinking.

No, it's not confusing. I know which ones to ignore and which to post in when I want to.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back