• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The May/Haruka FanClub!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
    The May/Haruka FanClub!

Roxanne and May together pwns... 8D

But anyways, another topic, since it's boredom again... XD

What are some things/events that would make May happy and why?

Will answer later... 8D

Kitty!

mandi
    Years

Lots of things. xD

Shopping and food. If you've seen her at the beginning of AG, you'd know why. She was always shopping, mostly for bathing suits. And she eats everything. xD

Winning contests of course. She wants to become the top coordinator. And of course she'd want to win the contests. x3

...Drew. *shot* Well it's obvious she likes him. xD;

I'll leave other things for other people to answer. xD

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    NOODLES!!! Lots and lots of noodles~ xDD She um, loves her noodles.

As well as winning contests and the such.

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years

Ice Cream... 8D may loves Ice Cream... of course, I saw it on that episode where she wanted to try all the flavors of a certain shop with the Slakoths XD...

For events, contests for sure, but she could join events like the treasure hunting one with her Pokemon where she wins cool prizes in the end... 8D

The May/Haruka FanClub!

Last edited:

Chelc

Years
    Contests definitely (don't think I need to explain that), a never-ending supply of ramen (see her JP ending, and you'll know why), shopping (she loved shopping in beginning AG, and I'm sure she still does), a certain coordinator named Drew like Haruka Chan said *shot* (WE ALL KNOW IT, TOO), and I'm sure all of her friends make her happy, so them, too, lmao (especially because she hasn't seen any of them in a while). /can'treallythinkofanything

This fanart goes really well with the whole ramen thing, and I thought it was funny, too, so XD

The May/Haruka FanClub!

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Contests definitely (don't think I need to explain that), a never-ending supply of ramen (see her JP ending, and you'll know why), shopping (she loved shopping in beginning AG, and I'm sure she still does), a certain coordinator named Drew like Haruka Chan said *shot* (WE ALL KNOW IT, TOO), and I'm sure all of her friends make her happy, so them, too, lmao (especially because she hasn't seen any of them in a while). /can'treallythinkofanything

This fanart goes really well with the whole ramen thing, and I thought it was funny, too, so XD

The May/Haruka FanClub!

XDD, that's a funny FA.

It that was true.... O.O

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
    The May/Haruka FanClub!

This has to be one of the most funniest pics of May... XD

Anyways, new topic-ness people:

If you were to choose, which anime other than Pokemon would you like May to guest star in and why? (you know, crossovers... XD)

I'll answer later... *runs*

-May-

pokemon lover^^
    Years
    If you were to choose, which anime other than Pokemon would you like May to guest star in and why?

mmmmm .. I guess that I would love to see her on Devil may cry .. it's co0ol to be in a super action bloody show ^^

Kitty!

mandi
    Years
    If you were to choose, which anime other than Pokemon would you like May to guest star in and why?

BLEACH!

So she could meet Rukia. ;D Two of my favorite anime characters being together in the same place = HAPPY MANDI! And maybe we could see if May would be able to beat up people. 8D

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    That's a hard one... since I hardly watch any anime nowadays it's difficult for me to answer. But maybe Detective Conan, and May could solve the case or something.

The May/Haruka FanClub!

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years

BLEACH!

So she could meet Rukia. ;D Two of my favorite anime characters being together in the same place = HAPPY MANDI! And maybe we could see if May would be able to beat up people. 8D

omg, I also have the same thing in mind. XD But other than BLEACH, I'd like May to be in the anime "The Law of Ueki". So she could meet Mori Ai and then, gets all weirded out @ Ueki's not stupidity, but rather a bit slow learner... and Mori Ai and May can hang out together... =o

The May/Haruka FanClub!

May piccie. whee... 8D

Years
    Can I join, please? I love May to pieces!!!!!!!!!

Hmm...hard choice...maybe Full Moon wo Sagash_i_te (<- can't put it together b/c it's a naughty word :D)...I dunno...I can't think of anything else

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Welcome ellie!!

Well its the hard one so How about The Law of Ueki or fruit basket??

Chelc

Years
    NANA. xD It'd be so great to see Komatsu Nana/Hachi and Haruka meet, because they're both voiced by KAORI. It'd be interesting to see how KAORI would handle that, because their voices are practically the same and they have similar personalities as well. :P

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Sorry for not posting in here. And nice pictures and animation, everyone.
    What do you think which contest would May will participate in?
    I think May will participate in the Beauty Contest with her Beautifly.

It will be contests.

I am not sure about this topic.

~Rene~ :t025:

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    ... I can`t believe this club isn`t that active. I`m a huge Haruka fan! I must join! =]

I hope that the list still gets updated.

anakin

resigned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2013
    Same here with all the three Pokemon girls. May is my favorite. May i join in? oh and hear is my photobucket page. It has a Pokemon gallery witch includes pictures of May. You can also check out my non Pokemon pictures as well.

Kitty!

mandi
    Years
    omg guys. I'm so sorry I haven't been here! ;; I've been busy with life and all that fun crap! But I'm back. And you may all smack me if I leave you all again. D: But I shall update now! Welcome all new members...and let's please keep this club alive! <3

The May/Haruka FanClub!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back