• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The May/Haruka FanClub!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Awesome! Welcome back! =] I hope the fanclub becomes more active!

The May/Haruka FanClub!

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    xD Yeah, I just happen to realise that she was like... crying. Yes, sometimes I`m sort of slow. =x

The May/Haruka FanClub!

Haruka looks so adorable in that image you posted, Kasu-chan!

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Nice pictures and animation, everyone. Here's a picture of May:
    The May/Haruka FanClub!

~Rene~ :t025:

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    I thought this club died anyway Nice pics evrybody I've one too:
    The May/Haruka FanClub!

Kasu-chan

her dearest wish~
    Years
    We won't let it die! This club shall run forever. xD

The May/Haruka FanClub!

How about a new topic? In what way do you relate to May?

For me, I mostly relate to her sweetness. Both of us can be very nice and friendly, and we're addicted to sweet desserts like ice cream and cake, and-! Kays, I'll stop with the sweets. xD Anyways, I can also relate to May with her determination as well, especially her theme Watashi, Makenai! and lastly, I get roses too from a guy whenever he can. *claps like a morn* xD I'll stop now. =x

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    In what way do you relate to May?

Wahhh. Tricky question. x_x Hmm. Let`s see~ probably our personalities would match most of the time. That`s really al I can say right now. xD;

Here, anime images. =]
    The May/Haruka FanClub! The May/Haruka FanClub! The May/Haruka FanClub!
    Click thumbnails to view larger. =]

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    That is a pretty hard question to answer. I don't feel as if I do in anyway, it's kinda difficult to express this.

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Kinda hard question well lets see probably our personalities... I think..

Kitty!

mandi
    Years

Hm. Well I guess because we're both very sweet girls. I mean, I have more of a temper like Misty's, but still.

I guess I'm not much like May actually. She never gives up. ..I always give up. She's nice, sweet and caring. I'm cranky, mean and snobby. xD

I guess the only thing we would be similar with is the sibling thing. She gets very annoyed with Max, to the point of scaring him/hurting him, and seeming like she doesn't care at first. But then she is shown with a worried face. She's very protective of him. But I guess all siblings are anyways, so yeah. But that's exactly how I am with my little brother.

Maybe the reason why I came to like May so much is because our personalities are so different from each other? o_o I don't know.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    May is a good, cute and caring person. She sometimes loses in contests. But she never give up.

anakin

resigned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2013
    May is a tough girl even when she looses in contest she is still a winner. I hope we see her in Diamond and pearl soon. If she can get along with Misty May can get along with Dawn.

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Picture time!! I have some of the pictures of May thats a Meowth I know..
    The May/Haruka FanClub!

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Nice picture you have, Saba. I know it is May's shirt. And Meowth is wearing it.
    Another May picture:
    The May/Haruka FanClub!

Chelc

Years
    Whoa. I'm so sorry guys. I wasn't able to get on PC these past few weeks - don't know if it was down or what? Anyways, welcome to all of the new members! It's so nice to see more May fans. The club on SPPf is dying so this a nice change of pace.

We're both really clumsy, lmao. I trip over everything. I also didn't really know a whole lot about Pokemon until she came onto the show, so it was like we were both learning at the same time (yeah, I'm kinda dumb when it comes to attack names and etc, so it was nice to know I wasn't the only one). xDD; We're both pretty emotional, friendly, cheerful, love eating (food <3) and shopping, and both have younger brothers, too. I'm girly but not too girly in the way that she is as well. I'd say she's probably the character I can relate to most when it comes down to it (except I'm more stubborn and get pissed easily, though I think May can be like that sometimes, too xD).

The May/Haruka FanClub!

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Whoa. I'm so sorry guys. I wasn't able to get on PC these past few weeks - don't know if it was down or what? Anyways, welcome to all of the new members! It's so nice to see more May fans. The club on SPPf is dying so this a nice change of pace.

We're both really clumsy, lmao. I trip over everything. I also didn't really know a whole lot about Pokemon until she came onto the show, so it was like we were both learning at the same time (yeah, I'm kinda dumb when it comes to attack names and etc, so it was nice to know I wasn't the only one). xDD; We're both pretty emotional, friendly, cheerful, love eating (food <3) and shopping, and both have younger brothers, too. I'm girly but not too girly in the way that she is as well. I'd say she's probably the character I can relate to most when it comes down to it (except I'm more stubborn and get pissed easily, though I think May can be like that sometimes, too xD).

The May/Haruka FanClub!

Cute picture you have, Chelc. I liked it. Here's another picture of May:
    The May/Haruka FanClub!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back