• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ThE Megaman.EXE Fanclub!

~Archer~

I am the bone of my sword.
Years
  • Welcome kimi catdemon, i'm sure Dogboy will at you to the list sooner or later.

Anyway i've just beaten Greiga and Faltzer on their respective versions, i just love those beast crosses and the music that plays when you fight them.

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
  • I like final boss music altogther!! ^_^;; it seems so unqiue! *i've only played to GBA games of MM...

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • Every Final Boss battle song is awesome. =3 I love them all.

Like yeah! And the games still so totally pwn the anime .. I wish that we'd get Slur in the game sometime though.

Kimicatdemon

Years
  • *finds her games* wow...I thought I had lost these...XP anyway, let's see...I belive I have 5....yep...defedently 5....*stares*

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • I've got 4 Red Sun and 5 Team Of Protoman for my GBA, everything else, I've played ROMs of them.

Poke_Spriter, you have been temporarily banned from the PokeCommunity forums. You will be allowed to join when your ban lifts, however.

~Archer~

Years
  • Welcome ArmchairRomeo,
    Dogboy will add ya to the list when he changed my name on the list. Yeah you heard me, get online and replace that name.XD

Anyway hope you'll post alot.
    cross_fusion_rangers.png

A nice Cross-fusion Rangers picture from Stream

~Archer~

Years
  • Supreme Edgeboy Max said:
    That's a nice picture there, what website did you find it on?
    The website is called "My Pictures".XD
    I just took a snapshot. You see i have every episode of the original version on my computer, except for nineteen episodes of Axess.
    forte.png

The best navi of all times Forte.

And a virus from the latest episodes:
    zero.png

Zero.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • X3 Yay, Forte!

Oh, that's the Zero Virus by the way. He's ugly and stupid. The real Zeros (the robots, and Girouette) are WAY better looking. <3

~Archer~

Years
  • Well while Netto was battling viruses in that professor guy's place and Enzan came to save his butt, that professor guys wanted Zero to "delete" Enzan. You then see Zero clench his fist in a way that he doesn't agree with that professor guy.

Later when he battles Enzan he's had enough chances to take out Enzan but didn't (not because he was playing with him but more in a way of "It would be better if i let him live" or something like that).

Lastly when Netto and Enzan meet this professor guy, that prof. guy wants Zero to take out both Netto and Enzan. As then Zero revolts and he says something like "I'm not going to listen to you anymore". Although i don't remember the rest of the conversation Netto and Enzan figure out that Zero is the Zero Virus and not a navi. Zero walks past them and confirms that he is a virus and dissapears.

:t282: FCR plug out!

Kimicatdemon

Years
  • Zero's ijn the nw anime...I don't have cable so I miss alot if it..;_; weh..it was just getting good...

Back