• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ThE Megaman.EXE Fanclub!

~Archer~

I am the bone of my sword.
Years
  • Yeah well, what can ya expect when the latest series are with an opening that's nothing more than a tune with credits shown, no ending and every episode is no more than 10 min. The only way to make that worse is putting an ugly talking wannabe Zero in it. But overall it's okay, seeing that Rockman.EXE is comeing to an end.

+FCR plug out+

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • EXE's not ending. Rockman is, but they'll bring up a new navi I'm sure, or have EXE 7 on the DS.

=3 Where'd you get all the episodes?

~Archer~

Years
  • Well most of them from exehq.com. They have a special forum part for it.
    But they don't have all episodes so the rest i found by looking for torrents.(most of them are torrents btw.) The Axess episodes that i don't have are torrents who won't complete.

#FCR plugh out#

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
  • There are some episodes I didn't even see becuase they won't play them here...I don't know why...I don't see anything wrong with them..

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    o__o
    Omigosh, can I join?
    I love Rockman.EXE! I've seen many of the japanese episodes, as well as all the dub episodes that have aired. ^^
    Man, I was so obsessed with this series at one point in time....
    I use to spend hours on the exehq.com forums... ^^;;

~Archer~

Years
  • Welcome, with this notice i declare you official members members of The Megaman.EXE Fanclub. -o-
    A little to official perhaps. o.0

And now for everyones favourite navi ....Forte
    rockman.exe_stream_-_2_040__5__0001.jpg

rockman.exe_stream_-_51_013__1__0001.jpg

vlcsnap-2765290.png

Can anyone tell me what's missing in the last picture?

:3 FCR plug out :3

Blackandy

Rock On!
    Years
  • May I join. I played all of the Battle Network games(except the new ones(who aren't in english yet)) and saw almost all of the anime series;)

@Forte_Cross_Rockman That violet paint(or whatever) he has on his face

Alilatias

Bard by Trade
    Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2023
    So this place has a Rockman.EXE fanclub? Might as well join during my time here at PokeCommunity.

Like I've already said in the 'Megaman' thread over in the Other Games section...
    Hello everyone! This is Alilatias, hailing from the Serebii Rockman (Megaman) Club! I came over here to PokeCommunity to see how the Pokemon/Rockman community was like! (And with that said... Can I join this club...?)

I have nothing to talk about for the time being. Except that most of the Rockman community is in an uproar about the possibility of at least one of the forms of Rockman from any of the series being in the next SSBM game for the Wii. Wonder how that will turn out?

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Forte Cross Rockman said:
    I don't like it because Forte is getting owned.

$FCR plug out$

Yeah....poor Forte... ><; Its still cool looking...
    I like Rockman more... so... ^^;

feraligatr1.0

Cyber Feraligatr
    Years
  • Can I join? I love the megaman series on TV, classic megaman shows and games, megaman battle networks 1-5, and I even make banners for the show. Look, proto, mega, and bass!
    ProtomanBannerPwn.png

OriginalMegamanbanner.png

BassPWNageBanner.png

Btw,
    Bass=Forte(Duh)
    Mega=Rock(no kiddin'!)

Back