• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Miniremo-Styled Challenge

NatureKeeper

then give me a shot at adamtheace when hes next on ill be the first challenger

I am sorry, challenges start if the reactors are complete. We might reserve you however.

im not battling anybody until my team is compltely ready.You will be my first though.
    ---

I don't think this should open until all Reactor spots are filled

It isn't adam. :D

That might take awhile tho

I know. U_U

@vidgamer4 - then take a position

XD

NatureKeeper

The Almia Times

Reactors' Userbars Released!

The Userbars for some Elements and Challengers have been released. Soon, All will be ready, including Banners in the thread. Challengers may only reserve places at the moment, until Elements are settled. Until then we may wait until the Ranger Union gets new applications for Reactors.

Grunt Reactor drops out?

Another Pokémon Trainer appears only to be messing around, and thus he has been dropped out of the challenge. The Ranger Union announced that the concurrent Lavanna Reactor Element may take another Reactor Element.

Last edited:

NatureKeeper

Try to recruit more people, chat to your friends,( PC Friends ), and register me as Grunts ( fleep? )

I did. It is OK. And... I dunno anyone that can join...

CSS by NeoWolf​

The Almia Times

Thread Design changing!

The Ranger Union decided that the thread may change into a CSS design with colorful banners instead of those Tcats and theads. More will be included as soon as things are changed.

Last edited:

NatureKeeper

Something like a test battle...just want to see how far I`ll get against NatureKeeper xD
    Then he can decide if he wants me in this league as a member or as a challenger ^^

Piplup you do know that the last time you sweeped me. (I thought that it was only becaause it was my first Wi-Fi battle.)

Soooooooooooooooooooo, anyway. Alright,I can see how much I improved, and if my Lucario (the one that you failed to kill) has done any good.

I'll battle you with my Element Team (Lucario is part-steel. Period.). Beware, not using Pachirisu again. (Noobish Pokémon are a no-no in my team.)

NatureKeeper

Im pretty sure Pippy will win, not that ur bad NK but Pippy is good, i struggled to beat his Kanto Gym xD

Hurr... I know Adam.

I sure caused some damage, but he got the last laugh....

Piplup-Trainer said:
    Lol xD
    I had to laugh a little bit, because I never saw a guy running away from a online match.
    But that was epic. You′ve used Lucario, it lost some HP because of Spikes.
    I′ve expected an attack, and then...Dawn fled! xD
    I′m not laughing at you, no.
    The situation was just funny ^^

...My Lucario must not fall, after all.

Back