• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Miniremo-Styled Challenge

NatureKeeper

Cmon, guys! Challenge me...pleeeeeeease!

Hmm.. What do people best like..

Valuable Prizes.

Well, there is one for defeating the Final Dynamic X, in fact, but I am not spoiling that.

Not my VGC09 Milotic, it is already Slightly Touched.

NatureKeeper

The Almia Times

Still going on!

Thought that we'd actually leave this league? April's Fools!

The Ranger Union has decided that this league, or challenge may not end until we are strictly required to do so. The Ranger Union has also announced one of the awards, a Magmortar coming straight from Pokétopia. However, it is one of many. Others include UT Legendaries.

Chaos, Chaos and More Chaos

By that we mean Oblivia. There is more trouble there. Pokémon Nappers follow the same track of Dim Sun. Fortunately, the Rangers there are controlling it, but will it be out of control...?

NatureKeeper's Post

So, thinking we are done for? Nopies! We will have a brand-new challenge by June. But this league = still alive. Now, Defeating the reactors gives badges and prizes. Why not battle us?

Our battle will be a hotshot, we are uber hard. Watch out!

Back