• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Miniremo-Styled Challenge

The Doctor

What!?
Years
  • Okay, so I would like to apply for a Fly Reactor if possible.
    You`re using your elementary team, so do I have to use a fly team for the fly reactor application?
    You can only take a reactor from Shadows Of Almia, Cant make it up
    i wouldnt mind applying, just dont know which reactor positions are open :/

First page, ones that haven't got a name next to it

NatureKeeper

alright then, i would like to apply for ice's reactor

Okay.

I'll register ya.

I'll make the userbar later.

@Piplup Trainer: Kincaid's Reactor can have flying types used, since Gliscor is part flying. Do you want to apply?

NatureKeeper

The Almia Times

Trailer for the League released!

Created and released and hosted on YouTube™. It will be renewed with some battle scenes as soon as battles progress.

Piplup-Trainer is our newest Kincaid Reactor Element!

Piplup-Trainer has joined our leagues sucessfully after battling NatureKeeper.

Although some of his Pokémon are sweepable with the right Pokémon, it is
    covered with a wonderful strategy.

Ranger Kellyn: Hint to help you think : Altru Towerish way of strategy.

It seems that he has been inspired to the Heath's Reactor's Element Dawn by the Lavanna's Reactor and Grunt's Reactor's Element Adam.

The Doctor

What!?
    Years
  • Lol inspired by me xD.

YAY I WAS IN THE VIDEO FOR CREDITS, but you put ma name as Adamtheace. ITS AdamTheAce, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Not Spamming lol.

Im still in it, Im looking for a few pokes to get my team together, i think somebody else should take the Grunts Reactor if they wish,make it fair for somebody else.

NatureKeeper

I`ll give my best ;)

Yup. Do your very best.

Lol inspired by me xD.

YAY I WAS IN THE VIDEO FOR CREDITS, but you put ma name as Adamtheace. ITS AdamTheAce, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Not Spamming lol.

Im still in it, Im looking for a few pokes to get my team together, i think somebody else should take the Grunts Reactor if they wish,make it fair for somebody else.

Does capitalization matter so much?

And so, you'll have to use your Lavanna Userbar I sent in your signature instead of the combined one, if you quit.

Your Pokémon must be ready, guys.

so nature keeper, we still have to have the test battle, dont we?

Piplup has already passed it.

Adam is still on with his Lavanna Team and Grunts Team.

JOSHIKINZ, I hope your Pokémon are ready. You are soon.

JOSHIKINZ_94

The crusader
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2010
    well i beat nature keeper 2-0, but some pokes on my team need to be reconsidered before i even get the gym position :/

NatureKeeper

I have my Pokes but i need TMs, i think i will only do Lavannas Reactor and give somebody else a chance

Alrighty mighty. I'll give my sister or my friend the job.

well i beat nature keeper 2-0, but some pokes on my team need to be reconsidered before i even get the gym position :/

Like your Uber Latios? You should remove him, and add something fit for the job.

And my Pokémon sweeped your first two and your fourth(according to the order I battled) so yeah.

It was so close, but it is a loss for me and you, despite the game's mechanics say you win.

NatureKeeper

Im resigning because NatureKeeper cheated, all he did was put my pokemon to sleep, broke the sleep cause, i couldnt attack.

I did not put them at the same time!

So are you staying?

I won't remove his name so soon, until he replies to my PM. If he didn't reply, I'll have to take him off the elements. :(

Last edited:

NatureKeeper

I will think about staying as teh reactor, im not mad at losing, im mad AT NOT BEING ABLE TO ATTACK< DAMN HYPNOSIS!

I know that feeling (looks at Piplup-Trainer's Noctowl.)

And Kieron sweeped my Gengar before he starts the Hypno time. XD

Last edited:

JOSHIKINZ_94

The crusader
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2010
    lol, my claydol nearly had the same fate, but it woke up the next turn:D

oh and nature keeper, im ready when you are:)

NatureKeeper

CSS by NeoWolf​

Reactors' Elements Passing Test Results announced:

Piplup-Trainer: Passed 4-0

Overall: Well done, Rock Slide. :knockedou

---

JOSHIKINZ_94: Passed with killing four of my 4 POKéMON, since uber Latios was used.

Overall: I hate Psychic.

---

AdamtheAce: Passed, because I got lucky and Gengar's hypnosis doesn't miss lately, and I kept sleeping his POKéMON. I am 98% sure I didn't break the sleep clause, because I swept each one after I slept him. Excluding Machamp. I had evaded two UU legendaries' power (You really should've seen the battle.), So.... If I forgot my Gengar, I'd be in hell.:paranoid:

Overall: Keep some Chesto Berries with ya. :D

--

NatureKeeper : Killed four of JOSHIKINZ_94's Pokémon, and Aced Kieron 2-0, and killed 5 of Adam the Ace's Pokémon before D\C.

Overall: Hypnosis is my signature move.

---

That concludes the first elements.

The aforementioned elements may start accepting challenges, from now on.

Do your best!

Back