• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Monotype Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • @Crackin How do you make those sigs? I like them.
    MS Paint.

Update #10 - Johto 1/16
    Beginning my HeartGold playthrough. I forgot how slow it is to play without a VBA speed up function, well it's fine. I spent a few hours grinding up my pokemon to Lv7, surprisingly slow task. I think I'll enjoy it more once I get the better bug 'mons.

The Monotype Challenge

Gon [SPINARAK] ♂ Lv11
    Bashful Nature @No Item
    HP:32 | ATK:18 | DEF:16 | Sp.A:14 | Sp.D:16 | SPD:12
    >Poison Sting
    >String Shot
    >Scary Face
    >Constrict
    The Monotype Challenge

Takechiyo [BUTTERFREE] ♂ Lv12
    Gentle Nature @No Item
    HP:36 | ATK:16 | DEF:18 | Sp.A:25 | Sp.D:29 | SPD:25
    >Tackle
    >PoisonPowder
    >Sleep Powder
    >Confusion

-: Began my playthrough; named myself Crackin again.
    -: Chose Totodile so I could use him for Surf later + Meganium is easy to fight.
    -: Named my rival Rival. I'm so god damn original.
    -: Caught a Lv2 Spinarak and named it Gon after the character from Hunter x Hunter. I haven't watched or read it in a while but I remember hearing the first ED (Just Awake) on a video very recently and thought of my boy Gon.
    -: Caught a Lv3 Caterpie and named it Takechiyo after the character from Classmate, Kamikura Yuuka. Usually my Caterpie's end up being female so I was surprised I got a male one this time. One of the characters in that manga comes to the conclusion that he was a female in his past life and starts acting the part so that came to mind. Seemed fitting enough, even though that character is pretty minor. I might change it to Take later but I have his full name for now.
    -: Grinded to Lv7.
    -: Completed the Sprout Tower.
    -: Fought Falkner; Gon took out Pidgey with Poison Sting spam. Takechiyo fought Pidgeotto for a while by spamming Confusion, healing with potions after two hits and then waiting for the opportune time. It was in the yellow and I literally just managed to land the confusion status the turn before that, so I took the risk of relying on RNG. If he didn't hurt himself I would very likely lose the battle, if he did then I would win the battle. It was so satisfying to pull out the win that way.
    -: Received the Zephyr Badge.

Last edited:

SmashMaster24

Eevee Lover and Dark Master
    Years
  • Hello. I had no idea there was a new Monotype Challenge Thread. The last time I posted in the other one was three years ago.

I have completed a Dark Ultimate Monotype Challenge from Gen 1 to Gen 5 on LeafGreen, Gold, Ruby, Diamond and Black.
    I have completed a Ghost Ultimate Monotype Challenge from Gen 1 to Gen 5 on Red, Gold, Sapphire, Platinum, and White.
    I plan on completing Gen 6 for both of these challenges but I need to get X.

I'd also like to sign up for a new challenge while I'm at it.

Forum User Name: SmashMaster24
    Pokémon Type: Dragon
    Challenge Mode: Ultimate
    Game(s): Red, Gold, Ruby, Diamond, White, X
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I already started on Red:

Update #1:

Spoiler:

Current Team:
    The Monotype Challenge

Glaurung (Dragonair) Lv. 50
    Body Slam, Dragon Rage, Thunderbolt, Bubblebeam
    The Monotype Challenge

Smaug (Dragonair) Lv. 50
    Slam, Surf, Dragon Rage, Ice Beam

HM Slave: Charmander (Cut, Strength)

Last edited:

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Platinum Steel monotype challenge Chapter 1: Napoleon

Once again, I dwell into the world of Sinnoh but this time to play a monotype. Also, I'll be a little shorter on narration and just gut down important details as I go about this adventure:

The Monotype Challenge
    The Monotype Challenge
    The Monotype Challenge

Piplup's backsprite is actually cute. Too bad he's about to evolve pretty soon.

- Obviously picked Piplup as our starter as it becomes part steel later on
    - Had a really close battle with Barry. That Withdraw spamming turtwig is really annoying to deal with.
    - Modest natured Piplup on the first try. I seriously thought of not going through an SR considering that really hard fight with Barry's Turtwig, which will count as one of the harder battles in this game with the Penguin as the starter.
    - Went through the game as usual, beating Barry's withdraw spamming Turtwig once again with an overleveled Piplup, Napoleon
    - Orebrugh mine, i caught a female Onix, which becomes Steelix later on. Definitely a part of the team. Now named Elizabeth, after Elizabeth I of England's history.

Team:
    Since this is a steel monotype team, I'll be naming my pokemon after historical figures because after all, STEEL (and all kinds of metals) were used in order to shape history through forging weapons and armor for use of war, conquests, and battles.

Napoleon, the Modest male Piplup
    Elizabeth, the Naive female Onix

Not going to post moves yet since its just the very early game.

Years
  • Update #11 - Johto 2/16
    I just felt like playing something in bed this morning so I started on this badge. Went by pretty fast, about 3 hours at most. No huge changes in the team, more levels, new moves, more style.

The Monotype Challenge

Gon [SPINARAK] ♂ Lv18
    Bashful Nature @No Item
    HP:46 | ATK:27 | DEF:23 | Sp.A:20 | Sp.D:23 | SPD:17
    >Poison Sting
    >Leech Life
    >Night Shade
    >Constrict
    The Monotype Challenge

Takechiyo [BUTTERFREE] ♂ Lv18
    Gentle Nature @No Item
    HP:50 | ATK:22 | DEF:25 | Sp.A:35 | Sp.D:41 | SPD:35
    >Gust
    >PoisonPowder
    >Sleep Powder
    >Confusion

-: Boxed the Egg from the assistant.
    -: Completed Union Cave.
    -: Completed Slowpoke Well, no troubles here.
    -: Fought Rival; Gon beat Gastly with two Night Shade's. Takechiyo beat Bayleef with Gust spam, then beat Zubat with Confusion spam.
    -: Fought Bugsy; Takechiyo beat Scyther with Gust spam, surprisingly it didn't use U-Turn and just sort of let me wail on it. Gon beat Metapod and Kakuna with Night Shade spam.
    -: Received the Hive Badge.

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    First time monotyping!
    SaintRocker
    Fighting
    Single
    Y

Update #1
    1/8 Badges
    @ Camphrier Town
    Fern the Hasty Quilladon Lv. 20
    Talon the Naive Ralts (male) Lv.14

It occurred to me that I cannot obtain a Dawn Stone until I beat the 3rd gym and use surf. Kirlia (Talon) needs to evolve to Gallade at 25 so I can learn swords dance at 26. So I gotta box him until I get that Dawn Stone :/

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Update #12 - Johto 3/16
    I started early for this one, decided that I would be spending quite a bit of time grinding for a Yanma no matter what because of that 1% appearance rate. I grinded Berserker to Lv19 so he could have Brick Break and beat Whitney so I could buy a Metal Coat from the Pokeathalon and be prepared to evolve Takumi. Something to note, my team is one big ol' sausage fest. I was really hoping I would get a female Scyther at least, I really wanted to give the name Erina to a badass 'mon.

The Monotype Challenge

Gon [SPINARAK] ♂ Lv20
    Bashful Nature @No Item
    HP:51 | ATK:30 | DEF:25 | Sp.A:22 | Sp.D:25 | SPD:18
    >Poison Sting
    >Leech Life
    >Shadow Sneak
    >Constrict
    The Monotype Challenge

Takechiyo [BUTTERFREE] ♂ Lv20
    Gentle Nature @No Item
    HP:55 | ATK:24 | DEF:28 | Sp.A:39 | Sp.D:46 | SPD:39
    >Gust
    >PoisonPowder
    >Sleep Powder
    >Confusion
    The Monotype Challenge

Berserker [HERACROSS] ♂ Lv19
    Timid Nature @No Item
    HP:60 | ATK:52 | DEF:36 | Sp.A:24 | Sp.D:44 | SPD:45
    >Headbutt
    >Aerial Ace
    >Horn Attack
    >Brick Break
    The Monotype Challenge

Takumi [SCYTHER] ♂ Lv17
    Quiet Nature @No Item
    HP:56 | ATK:46 | DEF:36 | Sp.A:29 | Sp.D:37 | SPD:38
    >Agility
    >Focus Energy
    >Pursuit
    >False Swipe

-: Caught Lv5 Heracross and named it Berserker after the class name from the Fate series. The one I had in mind was the Berserker of Red; Spartacus, from Fate/Apocrypha but I thought it was fitting because Heracross is such a badass bug pokemon.
    -: Did some grinding to Lv8.
    -: Got the Radio.
    -: Caught Lv13 Scyther and named it Takumi after the character from Shokugeki no Souma. I reaaaaaally wanted to name it Erina, since I like the name and I feel like it'd be fitting for Scizor but alas, I settled for Takumi since he's also pretty cool.
    -: Searched for a Yanma while grinding Berserker to Lv19.
    -: Attempted to fight Whitney early and got destroyed by Miltank.
    -: Retried fighting Whitney after grinding; Takumi defeated Clefairy with Pursuit spam. Gon poisoned Miltank with Poison Sting twice, removing the Lum Berry and getting her ready for the Brick Break finisher. Takumi took two rollouts to let the poison do some damage and then Berserker finished it with Brick Break.
    -: Received the Plain Badge.

SmashMaster24

Eevee Lover and Dark Master
    Years
  • Update 2:
    Spoiler:

Current Team:
    The Monotype Challenge

Glaurung (Dragonite) Lv. 59
    Body Slam, Thunderbolt, Hyper Beam, Bubblebeam
    The Monotype Challenge

Smaug (Dragonite) Lv. 59
    Slam, Surf, Fire Blast, Ice Beam

HM Slaves: Charmander (Cut, Strength), Doduo (Fly)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -Trekked through Victory Road
    -KOed Moltres
    -Used all of my Rare Candies
    -Took on the Elite Four:
    Spoiler:

Final Team:
    The Monotype Challenge

Glaurung (Dragonite) Lv. 67
    Body Slam, Thunderbolt, Hyper Beam, Bubblebeam
    The Monotype Challenge

Smaug (Dragonite) Lv. 67
    Slam, Surf, Fire Blast, Ice Beam

HM Slaves: Charmander (Cut, Strength), Doduo (Fly)

Next is Johto!

Last edited:

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Finished my Water monotype on Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness.

Screens:
    Spoiler:

Team Devin (Final):
    The Monotype Challenge

Ariel the Docile Vaporeon, ♀ - L47 @ Leftovers
    Ability: Water Absorb
    Moves: Water Pulse, Ice Beam, Bite, Quick Attack
    The Monotype Challenge

Ruby the Naive Starmie - L47 @ Amulet Coin
    Ability: Illuminate
    Moves: Waterfall, Thunderbolt, Psychic, Ice Beam
    The Monotype Challenge

Jaws the Impish Sharpedo, ♂ - L47 @ BlackGlasses
    Ability: Rough Skin
    Moves: Crunch, Ice Beam, Water Pulse, Slash
    The Monotype Challenge

Sailor the Quiet Dewgong, ♂ - L47 @ Mystic Water
    Ability: Thick Fat
    Moves: Surf, Rest, Ice Beam, Sheer Cold
    The Monotype Challenge

Frogman the Relaxed Poliwrath, ♀ - L47 @ Black Belt
    Ability: Damp
    Moves: Brick Break, Earthquake, Hydro Pump, Rain Dance
    The Monotype Challenge

Mudder the Docile Quagsire, ♂ - L49 @ Leftovers
    Ability: Damp
    Moves: Earthquake, Brick Break, Slam, Yawn

Years
  • Update #13 - Johto 4/16
    Spent some time getting a Yanma, evolved Takumi, fought some trainers and just sort of did stuff slowly. Pokeathlon is still pretty lame but I had to do it for the Metal Coat.

The Monotype Challenge

Gon [ARIADOS] ♂ Lv23
    Bashful Nature @Soothe Bell
    HP:71 | ATK:48 | DEF:42 | Sp.A:34 | Sp.D:38 | SPD:25
    >Poison Sting
    >Dig
    >Shadow Sneak
    >Return
    The Monotype Challenge

Takechiyo [BUTTERFREE] ♂ Lv24
    Gentle Nature @No Item
    HP:64 | ATK:29 | DEF:33 | Sp.A:46 | Sp.D:53 | SPD:46
    >Gust
    >PoisonPowder
    >Sleep Powder
    >Psybeam
    The Monotype Challenge

Berserker [HERACROSS] ♂ Lv22
    Timid Nature @No Item
    HP:69 | ATK:60 | DEF:41 | Sp.A:27 | Sp.D:51 | SPD:51
    >Headbutt
    >Aerial Ace
    >Shadow Claw
    >Brick Break
    The Monotype Challenge

Takumi [SCIZOR] ♂ Lv22
    Quiet Nature @No Item
    HP:70 | ATK:68 | DEF:55 | Sp.A:37 | Sp.D:47 | SPD:34
    >Metal Claw
    >Wing Attack
    >Pursuit
    >False Swipe
    The Monotype Challenge

Minagawa [YANMA] ♀ Lv22
    Impish Nature @No Item
    HP:62 | ATK:36 | DEF:30 | Sp.A:38 | Sp.D:26 | SPD:50
    >SonicBoom
    >U-Turn
    >Shadow Ball
    >Supersonic

-: Takumi evolved. Had to play some mini-games for the Metal Coat.
    -: Caught Lv12 Yanma and named it Minagawa after a character from Tsurezure Children. I was reading it while playing since I saw a page of it on r/manga, the girl character from the page that introduced it to me was called Minagawa. This is my only female 'mon on my team.
    -: Used some leftover trainers to bring Yanma up a bit.
    -: Defeated Sudowoodo.
    -: Fought Rival; no trouble here.
    -: Fought Morty; Takechiyo took care of Gastly. Gengar defeated both Gon and Berserker and Takechiyo finished it off. Haunter #1 defeated both Minagawa and Takumi with some seriously bs hypnosis spam. Takechiyo had to handle both the Haunter's himself. Takechiyo MVP.
    -: Received the Fog Badge.

Last edited:

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Platinum Steel monotype update: HOLY CRUD!

I wasn't able to get any good snapshots of what i've been doing but basically:

- Cleared Orebrugh Gym quite easily with Piplup Napoleon taking on 2 of Roark's Rock/Ground types in Geodude and Onix, with just Bubbles because...

- I had to use Onix Elizabeth against Cranidos because of its part ground typing and Cranidos even with the water weakness can still pretty much beat Piplup 1v1 by outspeeding it.

- I'm never training an Onix ever again for any other playthrough of another game. That god-awful attack stat pretty much makes him useless in training.

- getting out of Orebrugh and to Eternia gave Napoleon a powerboost in terms of an evolution, along with Peck.

The real tough part was at Eternia, which was surprisingly harder than i thought it was going to be:

- The best part is that we finally got a legimate steel type in the field near Eternia. Bronzor. We named Bronzor Notre Dame

- Training Bronzor in prepping against Gardenia's Roserade was another pain. Its the same deal with training Onix... having to deal with non-existent offensive stats despite having WAY BETTER MOVES to work with. Even with Extrasensory, a STAB psychic move it actually learns wasn't enough for it to deal real damage against anything.

- VS Gardenia. Dear lord! Even with the venerable Steel/Psychic typing, the fact that all three of her pokemon have Grass Knot and Magical Leaf is a problem. Her Turtwig wasn't much of a problem but we had to make sure that we didn't KO it otherwise the moment it set up Sunny Day, Gardenia's Sun powered Cherrim would easily destroy our team. YES EVEN WITH BRONZOR! Cherrim was the hardest SOB to take down on her team because of it outspeeding whatever i have on my party, even when we were already levels ahead of it and not even powered by sun (if it was Sun Powered, it would completely demolish our team, I'm dead serious). Not to mention that thing has leech seed which pretty much means that Bronzor and its non-existent offensive stats will not last long against it. It was a good thing that Napoleon's Crit Pecks worked on taking Cherrim down otherwise we would be there forever. As for Roserade, with Bronzor's having Extrasensory to deal damage, our only real worry was Random crits out of nowhere. Roserade being a pokemon with end-game stats and faced at this relative time in the game is still a pretty daunting challenge especially after getting past that Cherrim...

- I didn't enjoy Gardenia's challenge at all. 2 Super Potions and Roserade having a Sitrus Berry? against a team with barely any synergy with moves and offensive stats? (Prinplup having no form of good offensive against STAB Grass Knot and Magical Leaf, Bronzor having non-existent offensive stats to make use of Extrasensory to deal damage with).

Now on our way to the Galactic Building!

Team:

The Monotype Challenge
    Napoleon the Modest Prinplup, lvl26 (Peck, Bubblebeam, Growl, Metal Claw) - Torrent
    The Monotype Challenge
    Elizabeth the naive Onix, lvl20 (Rock Throw, Bind, Screech, Tackle) - Rock Head
    The Monotype Challenge
    Notre Dame the Impish Bronzor, lvl23 (Extrasensory, Confusion, Confuse Ray, Hypnosis) - Levitate

*Prinplup evolves into a /Part Steel type later on
    *Onix evolves into Steelix later on. The "hack" I'm using for my rom of platinum simply removes all Trade Evolutions in the game, including the ones that need a held item. Onix will evolve soon when it gets the Metal Coat later in the game.
    *Bronzor is obviously the legitimate steel type that we got before the 2nd badge.

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    Update #2
    I didn't realize the time between the 1st and second badges was so lengthy! Anyways I took down the Snorlax and trained a bit at the Chateau. Saved right before entering connecting cave. I will try to get the second badge and Lucario by tonight.

1/8 Badges
    @ Connecting cave
    Fern the Hasty Quilladon Lv. 25
    Talon the Naive Ralts (male) Lv.17

Update #3
    I got caught up with schoolwork so I only just finished the second gym. I caught a female Machop in Glittering Cave and named her Lara after Lara Croft. Ralts evolved into Kirlia and I am still concerned with not having a Dawn Stone soon enough for Gallade. I would appreciate it if someone would tell me if I'm allowed to trade a Dawn stone into the game. Thanks! (P.S. How can I use the male and female symbols so I don't have to type "male" "female"?)

2/8 Badges
    @ Cyllage City
    Fern the Hasty Quilladon (male) Lv. 29
    Talon the Naive Ralts (male) Lv. 20
    Lara the ______ Machop (female) Lv. 19

Last edited by a moderator:

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Platinum Steel monotype update 3?: POWWWWWWWEEEEEEERRRRRRR!

After struggling and making through Eternia's Gym, our team went inside the Eternia Galactic building and smacked whoever galactic grunt and scientist on the way. Of course, we almost hit rock bottom when we faced Jupiter and her underlevel'd Skunktank, which took a while to beat but Napoleon being the conquerer carried through. Afterwards:

- Basically went through the game as usual. Cycling Road, and beating every single trainer there

- We went back to Eternia Forest to investigate on the Pokemon Mansion there, but we did it during the daytime so no Ghost Butlers and Ghost girls. Just Busting up some Ghastlies and taking away their Special ATK EVs.

- Prinplup, who did a lot of work during the Galactic Building in Eternia spent so much time Ghostbusting that he suddenly got to lvl36! That meant... Empoleon time!

- I just realized that after evolving Prinplup into its supposed final type, and the whole reason why it was my starter, he was horribly overleveld compared to the rest of the game so far. So most of the fights were taken with Notre Dame, the Bronzor and Elizabeth the Onix, though seriously training an Onix is still a pain in the arse. Actually training both of them.

- Hearthome City was next, and because this game is still way too strict with its linearity, we had to overpower the gym with our Horribly overfed Empoleon Napoleon, but our Bronzor and Onix still had some fights. As for Fantina, we tried our best to make Notre Dame and Elizabeth do the work but Mismagius was too much for them to handle, so Empoleon had to come in and One shot Mismagius and Haunter with STAB Brine.

- Barry was next. The only one who struggled with the whole battle was Elizabeth, who couldn't immediately beat Barry's Staravia Lead because of Double Team and the lack of Attack.

- On our way to Solaceon town, we caught a Raltz with Trace so that we could easily get the pokemon with the right ability in our team.

- And Coincidentally, the first wild pokemon we run into was indeed a Technician female Scyther, who becomes Scizor pretty soon.

Team:
    Napoleon the male Modest Empoleon
    Notre Dame the Impish Bronzor
    Elizabeth the Naive Onix (Steelix soon)
    Scala the female Docile Scyther (Scizor soon)

Years
  • ~RECEIVING TRANSMISSION~
    Update#1
    Generic Fire red leaf green starting stuff
    Named myself Draskk
    Named rival Gary
    Choose Clampearl (named Claps)
    Fought Gary (won)
    Went to Route 1 and fought May (new Rival[Won])
    Got Parcel in viridian and returned to get pokedex
    Got mental herb and Old rod
    Caught magikarp (Named Tsunami)
    Caught Azurill (Bleezus)
    Caught Lotad (DUCKFACE [ All caps ] )
    Grinded to lvl 10
    Went to Route 22
    Fought Gary for the second time (Won)
    Caught Horsea ( Clair )
    Went to route 2 and caught Wingull (Peeko)
    Grinded Peeko and Clair to lvl 10

PARTY UPDATE
    Claps Clampearl Naughty Lvl 10 ♀
    Tsunami Magikarp Lonely Lvl 10 ♀
    Peeko Wingull Bold lvl 10 ♂
    DUCKFACE Lotad Calm lvl 10 ♂
    Clair Horsea Adamant lvl 10 ♀
    Bleezus Azurill Quiet lvl 10 ♀

~END TRANSMISSION~

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    Update #4
    Having a tough time getting through Reflection Cave and am a bit worried for the Fighting type gym. I caught a Hawlucha for the flying type moves against Korrina but I must grind to get him strong enough. There's a large level gap between my pokemon and I think it will come back to haunt me. Oh well. Onward!

2/8 Badges
    @ Reflection Cave
    Fern the Hasty Quilladon ♂ Lv. 33
    Talon the Naive Kirlia ♂ Lv. 22
    Lara the Lax Machop ♀ Lv. 24
    Dynamo the Serious Hawlucha ♂ Lv. 28

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    FINALLY defeated the Champion in FireRed. It involved me having to grind all my pokemon to 50 (which I hate doing cause I like to challenge as low as possible for the difficulty), and it was still no cakewalk. The double battle with the Champion was intense, him leading with an Arcanine and a Magneton. I threw out Golbat and Nidoqueen to try to get an EQ off, but they kept focusing Nidoqueen so she never could. The winning run I actually led with Tentacruel and Nidoqueen, Tentacruel ended up becoming the sacrificial lamb so Nidoqueen was able to one shot Magneton and take a good chunk out of Arcanine. I had to admittedly stall for a while between Starmie/Vaporeon being out at the same time as Muk. Luckily for me, Venusaur landed a leech seed on Vaporeon, then survived an Ice Beam to landed another Leech Seed on a 3 minimize'd Muk. It was a long, hard fought battle, with me eventually becoming the victor.

The Monotype Challenge

Final Team:

Spoiler:

So will be moving on to my next project in my ultimate run, Pokemon Crystal. This is the plain Pokemon Crystal, FireRed is the only one I hacked for difficulty, made sure to start my game at night so I could catch a Spinarak out the gate and set myself up for future success. See everyone in Johto!

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    Update #5
    Beat the third gym and got Lucario from Korrina! Now I can use surf and go grab that Dawn Stone from Route 2 (I think). Either way my Machop and Kirlia are super underleved so I have to focus on them for a while. For the most part it should be smooth sailing. I bought Poison Jab and intend to give that to one of my pokes to deal with the Fairy Gym. Thanks for the support!

3/8 Badges
    @ Shalour City
    Fern the Hasty Quilladon ♂ Lv. 35
    Talon the Naive Kirlia ♂ Lv. 24
    Lara the Lax Machop ♀ Lv. 26
    Dynamo the Serious Hawlucha ♂ Lv. 34
    Based God the Hasty Lucario ♂ Lv. 32

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back