• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Most Important Poll Ever--Other Entertainment Edition

In a battle to the death, who would win?

• Billie Joe

Votes: 27 51.9%
  • Edward Scissorhands

Votes: 25 48.1%

• Total voters

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
  • We've been having a debate on the fourms about whether Billie, the lead singer of Green Day, looks like Edward Scissorhands, famous cult movie character. So, this poll has two questions:

1.) Do they look alike?

And the more pressing issue...

2.) In a battle to the death, which one of them would win?

--------------------
    Side-by-side image comparison, for your convenience:

Billie:

Edward Scissorhands:

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    1.) Billie Joe Armstrong definitely doesn't look like Edward Scissorhands.
    2.) Give Billie Joe a Desert Eagle .50 Action Express, and we'll see who'll be walking out of that one alive.

Years
  • This is great! Im glad you posted it. I think they do look somewhat alike. I would say Billie would kill him though. Only because his band members would jump in XD.

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
  • ...Billie would win and he doesn't look like him...I don't understand you people o_O how can you say that about him? *huggles Billie* You guys have majjoooorrr issues O.O
    Billie would so freaking win against that idiot XD

Sassydoll76

You want this?
    Years
  • 1. Billie is so much hotter then him
    2. Billie is so much hotter then him
    3. Billie is so much hotter then him
    4. Billie is so much hotter then him
    5. the other dude is a freak

and Billie better win agenst him cause Billie cant die! *sniffs*

Biohazard Girl

In Dreams There is Truth
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2012
    *dies* Why am I here? x.x Okay, well, no. They don't look anything alike! XD But yeah, Billie would win anyday ^^

Years
  • Lets not have bad repping in this thread please ^^; It's just a matter of opinions, you can bad rep if they start taking it out of hand.
    I don't know how you cannot see it. You should have put the pics side-by-side XD.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Edward, all the way. Billie is nothing to him. Also, give Billie a gun, and Edward can ricochet the bullets to hit Billie and he wins. Also, just a little tap from Sward will make Billie bleed. Those blades are very sharp.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Edward :P

SKIZZORS! w00t!

Billie can take all the fangirls he wants...Ed wil always PWN him XD

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Katsuro said:
    Billie can take all the fangirls he wants...Ed wil always PWN him XD
    I can think of a use for all of those fangirls: Human shields. Edward having to mow through all of them could buy Billie some time to get an AWM and snipe good ol' Mr. Scissorhands. XD

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    1.) I don't think so
    2.) I think Billie Joe would win in a fight to the death.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    Sassydoll76 said:
    1. Billie is so much hotter then him
    2. Billie is so much hotter then him
    3. Billie is so much hotter then him
    4. Billie is so much hotter then him
    5. the other dude is a freak

and Billie better win agenst him cause Billie cant die! *sniffs*
    um... gramatically it would be 'billie is so much hotter than him.' if you're gonna state it 4 times maybe it should be correctly stated? anyway... i do see something simliar between the two of them. i've never seen all of edward scissorhands, but i know that edward isn't as much of a spaz as billie is and that he's a nicer person... i don't think edward would want to hurt billie, but billie does seem a bit violent. even if edward did get the upperhand, edward would get taken down by the flock of obsessed greenday fans who would almost undoubtedly outnumber the fans of tim burton's classic. although... edward scissorhands is johnny depp, and i know girls to be freakin' crazy when it comes to him... so his army could probably take the greenday army. actually, JD could probably take BJA in a cage match with no interference... so... my final answer is that billie would win... unless of course you take into consideration that edward scissorhands is a fictional character and cannot die... hmm... (ok, i've annylized this to death now).

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Ah, but you forget that Edward also has fangirls, Jack! I'm sure there are many die-hard Tim Burton fans who would die for Mr. Scissorhands. Even two or three of these special women would give Edward the split-second advantage he needs to carve through Billie's defenses and thouroughly eviscerate him.

And, for the record, I voted for Edward Scissorhands. He's superior to Billie Joe (and all of Green Day for that matter) in all respects.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Who would want to see one of those guys dead in the first place? XD

Only a sick...sick...person ._.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Here's another problem with using fangirls as cannon fodder: Some of them may have divided loyalties, if you catch my drift. There may be quite a few who like both Billie Joe Armstrong and Johnny Depp. They'll most likely die in the crossfire, but still.

Years
  • Wow. This an interesting one. Too bad I don't like Green Day or have watched Edward Scissorhands.

Now for the questions.

1.) Do they look alike?
    No. Edward has more scars on his face than Billie. Plus, Billie's not as freaky looking as Edward.

2.) In a battle to the death, which one of them would win?
    Edward Scissorhands in 5 seconds. Just stick a blade in Billie's neck and fight over.

Back