• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The most pathetic looking D/P Pokemon.

thorn96

Fool! I am the weasel!
Years
  • Another example of crap pokemon is Drapion. To describe it in three words, it is an
    anorexic, pathetic weirdo. And that's not counting how much it doesn't look anything
    like it's pre-evolvement stage, a scorpion.

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
  • Drapion and Combee are the worst in D/P
    Surely Drapion isn't that bad? It looks OK. Not sayin it's awsome, it's OK

Licylicky - an epic phail, why would anyone want one? Why havent they been hunted to extinction as a result of their stupid form?

Bidoof & Bibarel - =_=

Drifloon/blim - No. Ballons for god's sake. Pokemon aren't Balloons.... you didn't see any object based pokes in the days of Kanto/Johto, did you? ('Cept Pineco. God...)

Spiritomb - Don't get me wrong, it's a good pokemon, but surely they can do better that a friggin rock with a face... (Uh-oh, that brings me to...)

Probopass - 'Hey! It looks like Mario!' SO WHAT! As if the whole concept wasn't bad enough, they had to go & shove some weird thing that's meant to me a mustache on it !? What kind of Rock type has freakin facial hair?!

they're the main ones, there's a few others

boy what a rant :P

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
  • Lickilicki, Tangrowth, and Probopass. Honestly. Their original evolutions were just fine, no need to go and make 'em look horrible!!
    Ah, and Lopunny....that thing kinda scares me. Actually, any Pokemon that clearly looks like a girl but can be a boy, kinda scares me. Gorebyss, Kricetune, & Gardevoir to name a few...

Zeph.

Years
  • Lickilicki, Tangrowth, and Probopass. Honestly. Their original evolutions were just fine, no need to go and make 'em look horrible!!
    Ah, and Lopunny....that thing kinda scares me. Actually, any Pokemon that clearly looks like a girl but can be a boy, kinda scares me. Gorebyss, Kricetune, & Gardevoir to name a few...
    Heh heh! Good thing they sorted out Gardevior then, eh?

psychicaqua

Psychic and Water Gym Leader
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2011
    I think that the creators of Pokemon needed one more and so they created Probopass. Ick.

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Heh heh! Good thing they sorted out Gardevior then, eh?

They didn't.

You can still get Male Gardevoir. If you level-up a Male Kirlia enough, it still evolves into Gardevoir. Perfect if you get a Modest Male Kirlia or something. Same thing with Female Glalie.

I HAVE a Male gardevoir I caught on Pearl. It have Timid anture, but good IVs, so I evolved it into Gardevoir, because who would want a Modest/Timid Gallade?

back on topic, I don't know why there's so much hate towards Dianozu/Probopass :<

The only new Evolution I'm dissapointed in is Glion/Gliscor. It's supposed to be a Flying Scorpion, not a Vampire Scorpion DX

Zeph.

Years
  • They didn't.

You can still get Male Gardevoir. If you level-up a Male Kirlia enough, it still evolves into Gardevoir. Perfect if you get a Modest Male Kirlia or something. Same thing with Female Glalie.

I HAVE a Male gardevoir I caught on Pearl. It have Timid anture, but good IVs, so I evolved it into Gardevoir, because who would want a Modest/Timid Gallade?

back on topic, I don't know why there's so much hate towards Dianozu/Probopass :<

The only new Evolution I'm dissapointed in is Glion/Gliscor. It's supposed to be a Flying Scorpion, not a Vampire Scorpion DX
    I know you can get male Gardevoir: I've had one :P

Plus, Gliscor is Awsome! I'd much rather have a Vampire Scorpion that a plain old flying one!

DevinRed

Merry Christmas!
    Years
  • Bidoof/ Bibarrel and Rotom. Biddof is just... a piece of crap. And Rotom...

"ROTOM wash mah clothes, mow the lawn, and cook me some popcorn! NOA!"

rxpapi12

Metal Gear....
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2009
    I forgot Bidoof.

It seems like Nintendo is running out of ideas tbh.

Btw just gonna change topic title
    those are probably always gonna be the hardest to come up with without making them to pathetic since genrally there suppose to be pathetic like there main predeccesor, Ratatat

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • Bidoof. Though it's quite good as an HM slave...

I mean, just LOOK at it!

The most pathetic looking D/P Pokemon.
    WHAT IS THIS THING?!

Kricketune: I hate its cry...

Staraptor: As above.

Last edited:

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    Chatot, it just doesn't look very good, and it's fairly weak, too.

ShadowTails

I'm working on a better Avatar
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2015
    So like... am I dumb if I've been playing the games since generation one and don't completely hate all the new Pokemon? Honestly it's not that big a deal, I decided there is more to life than the stupid GSC that everyone loves to death, I have gripes with GSC but they're still good, but not the best ever.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2022
    I really wish Nintendo would venture into more of the prehistoric(Like dinosaurs) , adding a whole range of pokemon for generations.

ShadowTails

I'm working on a better Avatar
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2015
    I really wish Nintendo would venture into more of the prehistoric(Like dinosaurs) , adding a whole range of pokemon for generations.
    Omanyte
    Omastar
    Kabuto
    Kabutops
    Aerodactyl
    Relicanth
    Anorith
    Armaldo
    Lileep
    Cradily
    Dialga
    Tropius
    Cranidos
    Rampardos
    Shieldon
    Bastiodon

What more do you want? (I probably missed some too)

Back