• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The most violent thing a pokemon has done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toxicroak

Mustard
Years
  • i wanted to know the most violent thing you have seen a Pokemon do.

So far the most violent thing i'v seen is when Toxicroak stabbed croagunk while doing poison jab.

See the spoiler:

Spoiler:

OR my sig.

So what have you seen that was just so brutal is surprised you.

(apart from the ep with dratini and the safari zone. i have seen it and the warden took a few shots at team rocket lawl.)

The Red Chain

Definitely when Uxie and Mesprit used Future Sight in DP151.
    The Future Sight hit the back of J's ship and caused the engines to malfunction.
    Her ship sank into Lake Valor, only to blow into smithereens underwater seconds later.

I dunno about you, but that's the first time I've seen a serious potential death to a human in Pokemon.
    I'm saying potential cause no one knows for sure if J actually died.
    Even when you KNOW there is no way she could've survived that.. but you know how the anime is. :x

Last edited:

Toxicroak

Mustard
    Years
  • Definitely when Uxie and Mesprit used Future Sight in DP151.
    The Future Sight hit the back of J's ship and caused the engines to malfunction.
    Her ship sank into Lake Valor, only to blow into smithereens underwater seconds later.

I dunno about you, but that's the first time I've seen a potential death to a human in Pokemon.
    I'm saying potential cause no one knows for sure if J actually died.
    Even when you KNOW there is no way she could've survived that.. but you know how the anime is. :x

you know what anime is like, teamrocket must have blasted of in pretty much every episode, thats about 500 ish electrocutions, explosions, burns and hyper beams.

ill try and find that episode online now, did you watch it online? if you did can you link the vid to me please?

found some pics on serebii:

The most violent thing a pokemon has done

Last edited:
    Years
  • there have been a few.
    That toxicroak scene is 1.
    Then when Pikachu fought that Raichu that could use volt tackle (an earlier D/P ep) & raichu used it's tail to hold pikachu to a rock by it's throat & hyper beamed it's face.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    When all teh pokemon in teh first movie were fighting eachother without using powers...especially teh pika-punch....It was teh first time I cried to a movie when I saw that part.... *Sniffs*

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • I also watched the episode in which Toxicroak PWNed t3h ass of Croagunk .

Apart from the explosion of the ship in the episode in which J died , that seemed the most brutal thing I've ever seen in Pokemon !

Years
  • Though it didn't happen, When Ash fought the Bug Catcher in Viridian forest, he imagined Pinsir cutting his Metapod in half.

Then of course there was the insane Rhyhorn that was eating those Pinkin berries. That pink Rhyhorn was horrible.

Charmageddon

Charizard has evolved into ^
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2016
    When my lvl. 100 Charizard used Blast Burn on a lvl. 9 Paras. There were no remains.

Dominus Temporis

Fezzes are cool.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    From the world of the manga, I gotta say Green's Charmeleon cutting Koga's Arbok in two. Or Deoxys piercing Aero's wings, that was pretty brutal as well.

The brawl from the first movie was fairly intense as well.

Ayselipera

I can't really remember anything from the shows or movies, but I know in the Manga Giovanni's Cloyster bit a Magmar in half. I thought that was pretty brutal.

Zohaibman72

Hard As Steel
    Years
  • i was reading the magna and a Saturn had his gallade on the ground after the fight and Hareta Said"Its ok, Good job though lets fight again" and as he walked closer a Rhyperiors Stepped on Gallade Mabye killing it as Staurn said"Its Worthless" and Gallade was never seen after that.
    I dont think it could take rhyperiors weight lol

DarkChariardX

The master of Fire pokemon
    Years
  • well there are more than one scenario
    1. rayquazza hyber beamed deoxys straight in the face
    2. mewtwo reflected the hyber beam back into gyarados's throat
    3. mewtwo iron tailed mew into the ground followed by a focus punch lifting mew into the air (master of mirage pokemon)
    4. charizard seismic tossed articuno looked painfull
    5. abamasnow slammed grotles head into the snow completely curshing him
    6. garchomp brick breaking torterras head
    7. super clone charizard stomps charizard into the dirt
    8. enteir stomped on charizards neck
    9. after being defeated by suicune, onix wakced tyranitar into the sea
    10. and yeah that toxicroack thing
    there are more ive seen but i cant remeber at this time lol

Meepman

Arogance is bliss
    Years
  • I don't really know about the anime but there's a ton of violence in the manga: Arbok being decapitated, Norman being burned to death (he comes back to life but still), Marge being crushed in a land slide, Yellow taking a bonemerang to the stomach, are the most brutal things I can think of.

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
  • that probably is the most violent thing a pokemon has done :O
    also when bulbasaur gets burried in rocks):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back