• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~The Mystery at the Lily Fanclub

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Pichus. Roy Mustang. Cute people. Come!

....Nahhh. =D It's fine the way it is..not like it matters, much. o_x
    So it doesn't matter to you.

Krafty, alright. =D I'll try to mess around with pretty symbols. And no need to advise me on first post.

22sa

Years
    Alright, Lily, list all the SPECFIC things/people/ideas that you're obssessed with and I'll make a list of them on the first post.

Roy's one. What else? XD

22sa

Years
    I'll join Lily's club ^^

The more the merrier,nyeh?Or am I not welcome? xD;
    I created this fan club, so you're inevitably welcome. :P

Welcome, Jessica. XD

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Specific things...
    Angels. Strawberries. L [deathnote]. Full Moon wo Sagashite. Ribbons. Angel wings, too. Feathers. Swans. Hearts. Apples. Green tea ice cream. Pink. White. Lilies. Snow. Winter. God. Writing. Art. Piano. Shall continue laterr!

;D

22sa

Years
    Though, Rolling Pichu's the only active member I know who has pichu in their names. :P

22sa

Years
    PC's not going through its most interesting time, so it's not shocking at least...

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    But...I'd be so happy if suddenly, a bombard of members with Pichu in their names joined my club. We can be like, the Pichu army! [Amongst other cute Pokemon. :3]

22sa

Years
    But...I'd be so happy if suddenly, a bombard of members with Pichu in their names joined my club. We can be like, the Pichu army! [Amongst other cute Pokemon. :3]
    That'd be gay too, though. :P

Meh, I just want cool old members to be active again.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    How would it be gay? ._.;

Anything with Pichu in it is cool! I can testify; I was one, once. :x

Years
    Welcome to the club, Rolling Pichu.

Thanks, 22sa!

22sa said:
    Though, Rolling Pichu's the only active member I know who has pichu in their names.

Oh noes, I'm becoming extinct! ;_;

Lily said:
    But...I'd be so happy if suddenly, a bombard of members with Pichu in their names joined my club. We can be like, the Pichu army!

That'd be cool, we could declare war to the n00bies and mediocre musicians.

Years
    That is the whole objective! Yeah, you're right. We would have to bash them insidiously while appearing harmless before any sign of nearby staff...

Lily said:
    Anything with Pichu in it is cool! I can testify; I was one, once. :x

I miss teh LilyPichu... It sounded a lot more... professional, in peeshu terms...

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Lilypichu..yeah. I should create a mule for the sole sake of preserving that glorious username forever. ._.

Back