• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~The Mystery at the Lily Fanclub

Years
    Welcome to the club, CW!

Three peeshu band members already...

Anyway... The club's been dead for an hour. That's too much... Say Lily, about the peeshu band... When are you going to write wonderful, magnificent lyrics for us to blend with our sad music then to play them at lost taverns full of people drunk enough to understand our ambiguous melodies~?

...O, thou who art gifted, when?

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Oh yeah, I should link the band in the first post. Post the link here. :P

22sa

Years
    We're not allowed to advertise forums, but that page is clearly for PC.

Edit: Old fan club link posted. It's funny, in the first few hours this club already has 4/5th of the posts of the old fan club, which lasted 2 month.

Last edited:

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Feeling good? I have a dish of ice cream in front of me. Yes, I'm feeling 'good.' <3

22sa

Years
    I hating for working out...

Lily must be eating extra so she'll have energy for TKD. I hope it's not the other way around, honestly... XD

Years
    May I join? =D I've always wanted to be friends with you. ^________^

I like the Full Moon theme! Full Moon is awesome!

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    I eat extra cause I want to. =P

And you can join, Miss Midori~ That's so nice of you. ^__^ Welcome, and thanks!

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Candy is good for you. :x!

I'm fine, you? XD I'm still a bit hyper from the ice cream..

22sa

Years
    I eat extra cause I want to. =P

And you can join, Miss Midori~ That's so nice of you. ^__^ Welcome, and thanks!
    What a good, obvious reason O_o

Welcome, Midori Chi XD

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    *got dragged here*

I thought that you only like Skittles for Candy Lily. I talked of chocolate bars once awhile ago and you were rather unresponsive to it, as if you don't like chocolate, lol... So what are you talking about in terms of Candy now?

22sa, maybe it's partially because it's close to the holidays, so most people got more time for recreational stuff, such as posting in fanclubs instead of studying... speaking of that.. i really should study >>;

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    You weren't dragged. You were obliged.

I like skittles and green tea ice cream. >] I should try like, green tea ice cream with skittles on top...XD

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    You weren't dragged. You were obliged.

I like skittles and green tea ice cream. >] I should try like, green tea ice cream with skittles on top...XD

I'm pretty sure that there's skittles served with ice cream. However, I haven't even seen any green tea ice cream, so let alone with skittles on it... I've seen candy stuck on with some other favor though.

22sa

Years
    *got dragged here*

I thought that you only like Skittles for Candy Lily. I talked of chocolate bars once awhile ago and you were rather unresponsive to it, as if you don't like chocolate, lol... So what are you talking about in terms of Candy now?

22sa, maybe it's partially because it's close to the holidays, so most people got more time for recreational stuff, such as posting in fanclubs instead of studying... speaking of that.. i really should study >>;
    I have to study too. I have a test on tuesday and wednesday, but let's flood PC with our deductions first. XD

Welcome, Forstweaver.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    It's a winning combo: skittles on green tea ice cream. I claim this. MINE. >O

Back