• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The name of the "third version"?

And who is the mascot?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokemon Professor

~The Expert~
Years
  • I know you were being sarcatic. Hey wait - Giratina is part Ghost-type! Perhaps it's related to the Old Chateau somehow? Garnet is not it. I still reckon it is dual-sequeled with Topaz and Opal. Giratina would fit in with a lot of a plot to be added upon. Regigigas, as I've said, could also be added upon but I think if anything, Giratina is a definite.

When you say 'too much sense', what exactly do you mean? That they are too obvious, that they are the most likely or what?

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
  • Thank you, Skii. Yes, people, for the last time, don't keep saying it's Opal! Remember www.pokemontopaz.com is ALSO reserved! The pillars - sure there's some ancient stuff but I don't know. We'll find out soon enough.

Poke DawnGold and DuskSilver is also copyrighted to Nintendo, but that doesn't mean they're going to make the games. It's just to make sure no one else does ;D

Ársa

k.
    Years
  • Pokemon Lazul....lol, as in Lapis Lazul. But seriously, this is all speculatory. We don't even know there will be a game. Although we would all like one. I personally would like a Gold / Silver remake, but all 493 pokemon in the game. Gold / Silver were the best gen, partly because they went the longest. Let's just wait for a while, no doubt if there is a game to come, it will be announced late 2008, early 2009.

~T_S

Triggz

THA DON
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2022
    well raquaza wasnt really in the story until emerald.

i heard it was opal too

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
    Years
  • I think Opal with Mesprit because they have no other legends besides Manaphy that they can put in and Mesprit was the major one of the Psychic Trio

Olz.

The Magic Auroa
    Years
  • I am starting to thik its Girantina.. Because the next movie is coming it, and it's about Girantina. But for all we know, it could be Rotom xP

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Rotom can breed so its doubtful.

Rotom was never part of the question.

It can't be Giratina, because that Pokemon, along with Cressilia, Heatran and Regigas are not in the Sinnoh National Dex, so with those ruled out, you have Mesprit, Uxie, Azelf, Manaphy, Phione, Dialga and Palkia.

So:

Manaphy, Phione, Dialga and Palkia out for obvious reasons.

That leaves us with Uxie, Azelf and Mesprit.

It's going to be Quartz, Mesprit.

Blk_Ducky

Failed Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    I thought the Thrid Verion was called Platinum.

Lies! All lies! And rumours!

I would say Giratina. Arceus and Darkrai are events! I doubt they would be catchable. Giratina is so... unexplained. You go through Turnback Cave and find him. And yes, I am aware of the "other dimension" thingy. But can't they elaborate or summat?

Years
  • Just because Giratina was not in the Sinnoh Dex for Diamond and Pearl, this does not necessarily mean it can't be in the Third Game's Dex.
    Basically, the Sinnoh Dex only included anything that was relevant Pre-Elite Four.
    If I recall correctly, Rayquaza was obtainable only after one had defeated the Elite-Four. But on Emerald, it had a Storyline and was also available before the Elite Four.
    You cannot completely rule out a possibility based on a pretty weak assumption.

So, I think it will be: Giratina - Opal

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back