• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Naruto Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Sure you can! Welcome Sam Smith and everyone else who joined as well. ^^

I think for the next chapter. Naruto's reaction towards Jiraiya's death will be:

Spoiler:

Hiroshi Uwishicarwei

Darkness...
    Years
  • May I join Please? I love the Naruto So much. But, there is one condiction... when I join in... can you put right next to my name: A.k.a Dantei Utei? My naruto name?

Tré

Raised by the bastards of 1969
    Years
  • you can join...welcome aftershockwave.....well i think we can't do that..the owner of this thread is inactive lately..
    well here's my comment spoiler about the latest chap....
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Chapter 404

Spoiler:

Oh welcome to the club AfterShockWave. ^^

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Yeah, pretty exciting. Can't wait till the next Sasuke-Naruto encounter. I hope he actually explains why he wants to kill the elders to Naruto.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh yeah man, that would be something if Sasuke just walked into Kohona and then sees Naruto and Sakura. I don't know how that would happen, but it might. XD I hope he plans of killing
    Spoiler:

I am just waiting to see what Naruto's reaction of Jiraiya's death. I am going to check out the spoilers for this week. ^^

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • Spoiler:

22sa

Years
  • Borinnngggg... though that last scene where Naruto had a lollipop = lol

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Spoiler:

And I am Naruto and Hinata supporter. I much rather have Naruto be together with Hinata than Sakura. To me Naruto and Sakura are like brother and sister. And they are great friends. I want Sakura to be with Sasuke. ^^ Makes sense to me.

22sa

Years
  • No, I don't think Tsunade is like that.

I believe Naruto acquiring Byakugan is way more valuable then acquiring Sakura's pink hair.

Lastly, above all, I do not believe Sakura is worthy of Sasuke. :) Even though she kinda is.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    You think so? Okay, I think it was me thinking that then. She did care for Jiraiya though. They were great friends. So I hope she will closure too. Yeah right now there isn't anything going on between Sakura and Sasuke. Maybe something will happen though?

22sa

Years
  • Karin's the more logical choice though.... considering her black hair. They look fiiiine together xD

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • I don't think Tsunade had any romantic feelings toward Jiraiya. Their relationship is like Naruto/Sakura, in more ways than one.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah you guys got a point. Karin and Sasuke? That might work, lol. I guess it was me only thinking that way. I been looking at too much fanart. XD Tsunade and Jiraiya is like Naruto and Sakura. There are some similarities of the two groups.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back