• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New and Improved Nozomi Fanclub

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
Years
  • i think we should all stop being so self-conscious, we all look good in our own ways

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
  • I have my ups and downs for stuff like that, but its true Im funny looking. But apparently it makes me cute. I dunno, random peoples saying stuff like that

EDIT: NO YOU DONT GONGON! You are pretty, and if you were 800 pounds and had a moustache, I would still like you, because I like who Gongon IS, not what she looks like!

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
  • I have my ups and downs for stuff like that, but its true Im funny looking. But apparently it makes me cute. I dunno, random peoples saying stuff like that

EDIT: NO YOU DONT GONGON! You are pretty, and if you were 800 pounds and had a moustache, I would still like you, because I like who Gongon IS, not what she looks like!

... you gave me a scary mental image.
    that was sweet though *kiss on cheek*

Eos Aduro

Years
  • Sorry Gongon, *huggles* you feeling any better? I sent him an angry PM. Hes a piece of elephant crap. As says the PM.

The Infinite Devil Machine

Obvious, with hindsight
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2020
    Whoa Nite-Nite...

I'm floored by that PM. I've never been called "HORRIBLE POOPY BLOCKHEADED PIECE OF ELEPHANT CRAP!" before. I think.

Eos Aduro

Years
  • Sowwy. I got carried away (still proud of many of the adjectives in that PM though, need to file those for future use)

Eos Aduro

Years
  • Well, you got forgived and got a new nickname from all this Beret. Seems to be a good night. Or should I say good nite-nite (hee hee bad puns :3)

Back