• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New League: OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koroc

Just smile and wave.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2011
    I would like to see flying but that is just me. I would be happy to. Just let me know when you would like it made.

I am almost done with my first post Epic Chewy and Barney battle and Darn you for putting Munchlax in there it is very temptimg to give up Stanley for it.

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
    I'd say go with flying, and this is a note that I am now officially back from vacation and can update regularly. I should have a post up by tomorrow. Oh, and question. Do we need permission to trade a pokemon? I know its Common for Common, Rare for a Rare and so on, but I just want to make sure. I'm gonna try and get rid of Tauros and Unown in the next three chapters.

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
    You only need permission if the Pokemon you're going after is far out of your range.

I'd say you need permission to trade a common Pokemon or a free one like Unown for a Rare or Very Rare and an Uncommon for a Very Rare.
    You definitely need permission for one that hasn't been seen yet, and I'm reluctant to give permission for that simply because most Pokemon will be capturable.

Okay so it's
    Flying: 3
    Normal: 1

I give my vote to Normal, cause it's the underdog xD

Broadway

Find your wings.
    Years
    I like normal myself... though obviously Mackie would go bananas for flying.

Sorry for the messy post, I probably should have waited. I just got back from seeing Avatar (again) and I think my brain was on a little bit of a high and I was all gung-ho GET THAT MUNCHLAX. See--that there is why I should write, then wait, then edit and THEN post.

I resolve to do more coherent ones from now on.

(But--whee! Munchlax!!)

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
    It's fine, it just jumped around a little =)
    I'm seeing Avatar in 3D this weekend :D

Munchies are very cute, I have to agree, though I'm not one for Snorlax xD

So the score:

Flying: 3
    Normal: 2

Broadway

Find your wings.
    Years
    Really? For me it's the opposite! I don't care so much for Munchlax... in general, I mean, I enjoyed the one from the anime, it was funny, I just don't like the design so much. Snorlax, though is one of my faves!

I hope you enjoy Avatar, I loooove it.

Years
    Swan just has issues with the cute Pokemon XD And about that post >> Well, the weekend is coming up, so yay! XD I'll get it up sometime this weekend.

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
    Same. I'm getting ready to head back to college so I'm trying to get all my stuff together and work on a few projects that I normally don't have time for. If I don't have my post up by tomorrow, it will be up by Saturday for sure (unless the end of the world does come). :0

Broadway

Find your wings.
    Years
    You know, I'm starting to feel behind, none of my pokemon have evolved yet!! Better get Turvy into some battles, at least he's at level 20. Man it's hard to level them evenly...

I really wonder what to do for the last one though... I'm looking forward to seeing what's next, though I should actually sit down and work out the balance of my team.

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
    If one's really behind, you could always get rid of it. Release it or something. That's why I don't like to have so many pokemon in the beginning. Hard to level up and there's always the chance that something better may come along; like Charmeleon. :)

Broadway

Find your wings.
    Years
    No, no, I LOVE Mackie's pokemon. It was hard enough to give up the Gligar, because I started to really like him after I picked him up, but RP'd myself into a corner since he couldn't fight. I don't think there's anything in particular I want Mackie to have anymore, the only thing I super-hardcore-omg wanted was Mamoswine, which I have (or, will), and Snorlax was a vague hope.

I don't wanna give any of 'em up. ::snuggles them:: Besides, we now have the ranch and the daycare. I can send one back there for a bit if I need to, haha.

Years
    I literally have been typing the wrong name for my character all post -_-; Either I'm out of it, or I've lost it XD Just thought I'd report that for giggles.

And yeah, I don't see how you could just drop a Pokemon unless you didn't really want it in the first place, or something you liked even better popped along. Although I do have to say that Aron might be a bit difficult to level, but oh well. In the end, it'll be worth it =3

Broadway

Find your wings.
    Years
    Actually, every time I post, especially in the OOC threads, I'm always like "oh, geez, was that the right one?!" I mean, you (Bond of Flame and Swan-formerly-Luigi-a, I mean) are in both anyway, so it would only be lulzy, but still, I always get paranoid after pressing "post reply" that I was in the wrong thread.

And here I'm sorta hoping for another good RP to pop up that I can join, which'll only make it even harder.

Years
    Yeah I'm sorta killing myself XD 'Cuz just with school and this and that and yeah. It's mostly school. I just get to the weekends and it's like...holy crap I want to relax and not do anything XD So I end up watching episodes of Friday Night Lights and reading Percy Jackson instead of typing my posts. ^^

Broadway

Find your wings.
    Years
    Maybe not the best time to remind you to go grade my post over in Vassa? :P

But yeah, I had most of my trouble keeping up over the holidays. I'm past school now (I'm ooooold) so I don't have that to worry about. Thank god.

Though speaking of Percy Jackson, my BF picked up the first volume after we saw the movie trailer a while back. I haven't read it yet but I'm planning to, looks like fun.

Years
    They are an ah-may-zing series. Like really, love 'em. I like drank those books down so fast. And yeah, right...post grading. I totally just haven't been being lazy >>;

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
    On the topic of wrong posts I've actually posted a roleplay post in the wrong roleplay before...
    Ask Fen xD

PERCYJACKSONANDTHEOLYMPIANS
    I freaked out in the theatre when the first preview was launched with Harry Potter. I spazzed xD
    On the subject of school, I'm in my last year and it's majorly stressful. This is basically the time where I determine my chances of the future, and **** it's stressing me out! I've been so busy with school, work and my exit interviews at the end of this week. And finals at the end of the month...
    So I'm sorry if I haven't been entirely on top of things, and I tend to leave me PC on when I get to work, faking being online ^^;;

But I shall go grade posts now, thank ALL of you for having stuck it out so long with me , I love you all, and your characters.

Broadway

Find your wings.
    Years
    Hey Swan, you know, Rock isn't immune to electricity. Only Ground is. I know this because I remember my ?!?!? reaction when my Aerodactyl was OHKO'd back in an old RBY game. ::nitpicks::

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back