• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The [NEW] Leave/Absence Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

luckyCHARMS

filler
    Years
    • Age 34
    • L.A.
    • Seen Feb 7, 2011
    oh wow .. two of the close homies .. leaving?! im not gonna say much cuz i kno u guys are poke-nerds to the max. you'll both be back =]

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I am leaving. I have no friends here and Im going to have a ton of school work and I don't want pc distracting me.

benji

ウサギちゃん!
    Years
    I am leaving. I have no friends here and Im going to have a ton of school work and I don't want pc distracting me.

You have friends, Zana... see, at the very least you have all the people on your friends list... and me...

I'm sure Blueberry isn't that.. mad... at you. I mean, it's okay to leave because of schoolwork (which does get irritating), but they don't seriously hate you. They pick on you, but sometimes that's because you... let them. Like, if you annoy them sometimes, they're likely to... err... get annoyed, obviously. And people don't like to be annoyed, so even though it draws attention to yourself, it doesn't improve your mental standing in others' minds. You're nice to everybody, and you've helped many people, I'm sure.

I'm pretty onion-skinned myself -- when people make me feel sad or down, or even if it's just simple teasing, I take it to heart, and muse over it for a couple of weeks. It's one of those things you've gotta get used to, or try to change. Go with the flow, Zana. Everything has its pros and cons -- being on PokeCommunity lets you meet awesome people and talk about interesting things, but sometimes it's more important to concentrate on the greater aspects of life instead of staring at mIRC watching people babble to each other. ^^

Well... I don't have that much more to say, so... bye, Zana. ;_;

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years

Why do you have to leave again. And then "no friends" thing is bull and makes me feel unloved ;-; bye-bye zanacross. We werent extremely close friends but i'll miss you all the same

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    I think I will be leaving PC for the moment and do not know when I will be back. Things are just way too overly dramatic. It is getting really annoying, so I will be gone for a bit. I won't write a super long post to say good bye, but for the people that know me, I will miss them.

Last edited:

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Many people due to the whole crash and burn of PC, have changed any minds here at PC.

Xairmo, I thank you for everything, it was a true pleasure to have you at PC, Ill be here when ya come back, good luck with life my friend.

Zanacross, you have friends, >me<, sad to hear your departing, all the best in the future, and thank you for everything.

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    Woah, Xair, why ya leaving buddy? I never thought you'd leave here, but I hope you return someday. I'll be waiting for ya buddy.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023

Yes, every post towards you was as hostile as possible. Not.

Whatever, come back when you come back, I suppose.

Im gonna leave PC. I dont know for how long
    Bye~

Later, I guess.

What is with the lack of an explanation?

Oh, and I have to leave for a week, 'cause I'm going on holidays on Saturday.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    WTF. Noo! Wait why wasn't I informed about this earlier!? >O I blame Scythekid.

Why the frack are you leaving, Mr Mop!? You have like, friends here. ;-;
    -is sad-

I'm going to be leaving for a week. :3

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Well, I guess that you won't be seeing you Xairmop. Though I know you will come back... And I guess we'll just have to wait a week until the PenguinPal comes back.... Cya/

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Yeah, um I'm not leaving until a week from now. Then I'll leave for a week. @.@

I mean I'm leaving a week from now for a week. Err...

Oh just wait until Spring Break >O

Xairmo will be back. :3

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    Due to my recent test grade, I will be gone longer than I planned. But then again, what is there to stay for?

Last edited:

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Sorry if this is against the rules, I didn't see anything about this though o_o Anyway, Harmony asked me to post here for her since she isn't able to.

She got some not so lovely grades and her parents grounded her, she'll be gone for about 3 weeks or so. She says she will miss you all lots until she can come back on D:

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Sorry if this is against the rules, I didn't see anything about this though o_o Anyway, Harmony asked me to post here for her since she isn't able to.

She got some not so lovely grades and her parents grounded her, she'll be gone for about 3 weeks or so. She says she will miss you all lots until she can come back on D:

Oh noes! ;;

Well get those grades up harmony! and hope you get to come back sooner, mmm why is everything bad happening lately XD

So yeah, get back soon harmony ;D So yeah, 3 weeks? Mmmm well we'll be here waitin harmony ;D

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    Aw, you'll be missed Harmony! You're always very fun to talk to! ^.^

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    NOT ASHLEY! </3
    Who am I going to have Random Haiper Time with now? ._.;
    I'm going to miss her lots, too~ <3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back