• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The [NEW] Leave/Absence Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    ALright, I'm really pissed off right now, and I'm leaving. Probably won't be back either. Although this has happened before so I'll probably be back anyways.

Last edited:

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
    Over such a stupid reason too....I wish this could of been avoided. =/

Bye Ooka. I'll be the first to greet you off I never wanted this.

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
    Years
    ok everybody nevermind im back xD
    i was only gone for a couple of hours i couldnt live without pc lmao

Last edited:

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Well, as many times as I've said it before, I'm leaving for good. I'm so sure this time that I'm actually taking the time to post thanks to everyone deserving.

So to start off:

Richard Steel: I know that isn't your name anymore, but I forgot what it was. You probably won't see this, but thanks for the skill you gave me bud. I'll probably pm you if I ever decide to come back with an alias or something.

Tortured_Soul: Thanks for the Infernape, I've pwn people with it xD. Remember when you were at Smogon, and everyone attacked you about cheating, but then I backed you up? And in the end I accused you of hacking about the Magikarp. I'm so hypocritical.

Loto: We've had some epic battles, and a skirmish or two here and there, but all in all I think we're pretty good buddies. Thanks for the fun.

c_o: Dude, PedoShark rocks. xD Seriously though, could you try and be a little less serious about stuff? Like your siggy for example, it's got words I can't even comprehend in it.... All in all though, you're a great leader for "The Clan". Too bad our last convo wasn't a good one.

Anti-Pop: I still don't know why you aren't mod yet.. You've been keeping that S&M section under control right after I got here around February 07. Well, keep the section under control.

lucky: We have had 2 of the most epic battles to ever be held in the history of battling, seriously. Each time 1 or the other of us had 1 Pokemon left with 1 HP. Crazy stuff. Make sure to keep the battling strong, as well as the pimp hand.

Pkmn Breeder Jack: So I really didn't get to know you that much, but you're an awesome guy. Hopefully we can have some battles in the future.

Xairmo: I never really did find out, but, are you gay? I don't have a problem with it if you are, it's just I never new, and I wanted to. Anyways, you're a great battler, make sure to have fun.

Harpuia: You're a guy, and your avatar is a girl ._. Change it man. I've had fun battling your Sandstorm team and Eevee team. As far as I know you and Shiny Breloom are the only 2 with Eevee teams here, and you're the only one with a Sandstorm team.

artful_one: Yeah, that sweep the other day was totally lucky on my part, so I'm hoping to get a battle from you one of these days. Have fun dude.

Micheal: (I'm sure you know which one I'm talking about.) You are the craziest mofo I've ever met. And the only person I've met that can sing a song in a post xD

Nameless: I haven't really battled you that much, but when we did it was epic. Don't get rusty on me just in case I decide to come back.

If I missed anyone, sorry, I'm just tired of typing right about now. Have fun without me you guys, I'll be editing my siggy soon with info on where to find me.

(oh, and I'm not leaving PC because of the rules, I like them, this place would go nuts without them. Staff, you guys pwn. Even if I have accumilated myself 3 Infractions from you xD)

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Micheal: (I'm sure you know which one I'm talking about.) You are the craziest mofo I've ever met. And the only person I've met that can sing a song in a post xD

..He totally means me, btw, for people who weren't able to catch up on that <_<

Dude, I never thought I would actually see this coming. I knew lately there have been a few things over in the D/P that have been getting to you lately, but I never actually saw this coming ._.

It's been fun, dude. Thanks for the help you've given me over in the wifi area on my team, and all the matches we've had. There have been a few ups/downs between us (Like that one time I thought you hated me and you..didn't xD), but you're overall a kick-ass person. Even when not just talking in terms of pokemon, you have strong views and opinions, and aren't afraid to speak your mind, which is always a good thing.

You were a great "Clan" member, a great battler, and just overall a good person. If you ever actually decide to come back (I'm not sure how long you're gonna last, if this is you actually leaving, or if it will turn into something like the last time you said you were leaving..where you were offline for roughly 2 hours xD), make sure to PM me.

I'll miss you, bro. Good luck with everything from here on!

Ársa

k.
    Years
    Ummm, well. Ooka is going, so...I am too.

I have been contemplating for awhile, and Ooka plus a few standard others (you know who you are :P) have kept me here. Basically, comitments to other things in life have caught up with me. I may come back from time to time just to check up on everyone, but ya, this is goodbye.

Firstly, to ma friendz...;)

Jack_Maddocks: Well, we've been through a bit. It has been crazy how we manage crash into each other on any forums we go to, but I guess it was to be. Thankyou for being a great friend, we need to keep in contact.

Ooka: We've had our arguments, but I think deep down we are great friends. I have deep respect for you, and how you go about your business, and for the life of me I cannot...MAKE A UU TEAM TO BEAT YOU! >_>

luckyCHARMS: Wow. So many great battles we have had. It is a shame I have to leave, but it has been fun friend. Keep on keeping on, and for god sakes...Change that team of yours!

artful_one: We've hit a snag just now, it turns out you may have hacked your pokemon, but whatever the case, you have been a great friend to have and one of the few that have given me decent battles. Thankyou.

Anti-Pop: OMG! We have been at each others throats a fair bit lately, but I have the utmost respect for you. I agree with Ooka, I cannot see how you haven't been modded, apart from out little argument which probably sums it up. I couldn't see you as a guy in managment anyway, you're just too laid back.

Dark_Azelf: Thankyou for everything. I'm glad I finally got to battle you before I said goodbye. It has been great to speak and listen to you, and you along with Anti, sims, Samson, Midnight etc. keep the S&M alive. Keep it up.

sims796: Polish that pimp cane. Keep the pimp hand strong and nothing will go wrong. You are the king of...whatever it is you do, so don't stop.

Loto: We have had some of the best matches ever, and I always enjoy battling you the most out of anyone here. You are so approachable and easy to talk to that it is easy to see why you are so well liked. Thankyou for everything.

Lumine: J00 liek mudkipz! :P Seriously, with you also about to leave I cannot see much point in me staying on. You are still the trainer/battler I have come to enjoy speaking to, and you gave me a Fan Club! Thankyou for everything, and I hate your Nemsis...:P

Alakazam17: You like Yanmega, so you've got to be here. :P But again, you are one heck of a battler. I am amazed I couldn't defeat you, but perhaps it were you that pushed me to stay here longer, to try and be better at whatever I was striving for. Thankyou.

Midnight Winged: lol, I remember looking through your history of previous posts and OMG! We have both come a long way since joining the community. You among many others on this list joined my Fan Club, and I am sincerely greatful. Keep it up.

Lady Nicole: Wow. We haven't spoken much before this past month, but a true friend you are. A friend of Lumine is a friend of mine any day. Just promise me you beat Danny so I don't have to worry about losing to the champ? :P

Name: We had 1 battle, and it was hax to the max for me, but I still loved it. We haven't spoken much, but you've been a great person to talk to when we have, so continue to do what you do, it rocks. ;)

Harupia: Jeez, Ooka is right, change the name and Avatar! You seriously look like a girl and sound like one too. :P Other than that, you have been one of the few to give me a decent battle here at PC. Your eeve e team surprised me a few times, but as I haven't battle you lately, I wouldn't know how you have progressed.

ABYAY: You may have left, but you were one of the great people here. Always found the time to talk and listen to people, and you won my tournament, of which I hope you give good use to Metagross. You were a good friend and will be sorely missed.

Celestial_Okami: Keep the Clan active. With Ooka and I gone the Clan may fall short on numbers, but I know that with your talent of talk (:P) you can do anything. I loved our battles. They weren't great for the fact neither of us went in with a proper team, but it was fun nevertheless.

MODERATORS:

Blueberry: You have kept the S&M on its toes. You along with the other three on this list have made my time at the community memorable. You don't take any back-chat, and are so very approachable and likeable. It is a shame I never got to battle you, I would have loved to. As long as you are around, world dominance to Anti, Azelf or sims will never go ahead. :P

Shiny Umbreon: We haven't been in contact as much lately, but you have been a great friend. You don't emulate anybody, you are your own person and it is good to see that some mods can have fun. :P We battled once and it was memorable. Keep the great work going, you and Twilight have kept the Trade Corner from going to... well, you know...

TwilightBlade: It is a shame we never got to do that trade, I know how much you wanted that Shiny Porygon. :P You were a great person to converse with, and you knew your stuff. I am still laughing at that user who called you a liar and backed up his theory with facts that weren't exactly factual. ;) Keep it up, you've done a great job.

=====================

FINAL COMMENTS:

As stated above, I have decided to move on. I am sorry if I have missed anybody, but in my haste I now see I need to get ready to leave for a footy match, so I cannot stay to continue the list. If you have been left out, please don't hate me. I am in debt to many of you for the time you have given me over the past 7 or so months. Hopefully, we will see an influx of some more decent battlers and better raters in S&M, and I'm sure Blueberry, Shiny Umbreon and TwilightBlade will continue the great modding that I have come to admire. Thankyou to everyone.

Goodbye.

Kind Regards,

~Tortured_Soul/Mullac51

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    OMG noooooo. Two of teh bestest members leaving. ;-;

Ooka: T_T Is this like the ... twentieth time you've tried? XD But this time you sound serious. ;-; You can't leave now. TTT_TTT

Tortured_Soul: OMG. I never saw this coming D: You could have like, chose to stay and not leave ._. COOOMEEEE BAAACK nao.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    Xairmo: I never really did find out, but, are you gay? I don't have a problem with it if you are, it's just I never new, and I wanted to. Anyways, you're a great battler, make sure to have fun.

Lol what a nice way to start that off. Yeah I am gay, gayer than Christmas even ._.
    xD Well thanks for the compliment but I seriously suck at battling. Im kinda bummed your leaving though, I didnt know you that well but you were really cool. Well Im glad I have an account on Smogon andMarriland so now I could find ya if I ever want another battle. Also, Im somewhat honored that you even addressed me in your good-bye speech :D
    I hope you comebakc someday!

EDIT: Crud now I just noticed T_S left! I didnt know you that well either but still you seemed pretty awesome! I hope you come back to cuz I still want a rematch! :P

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Well, as many times as I've said it before, I'm leaving for good. I'm so sure this time that I'm actually taking the time to post thanks to everyone deserving.

So to start off:

Richard Steel: I know that isn't your name anymore, but I forgot what it was. You probably won't see this, but thanks for the skill you gave me bud. I'll probably pm you if I ever decide to come back with an alias or something.

Tortured_Soul: Thanks for the Infernape, I've pwn people with it xD. Remember when you were at Smogon, and everyone attacked you about cheating, but then I backed you up? And in the end I accused you of hacking about the Magikarp. I'm so hypocritical.

Loto: We've had some epic battles, and a skirmish or two here and there, but all in all I think we're pretty good buddies. Thanks for the fun.

c_o: Dude, PedoShark rocks. xD Seriously though, could you try and be a little less serious about stuff? Like your siggy for example, it's got words I can't even comprehend in it.... All in all though, you're a great leader for "The Clan". Too bad our last convo wasn't a good one.

Anti-Pop: I still don't know why you aren't mod yet.. You've been keeping that S&M section under control right after I got here around February 07. Well, keep the section under control.

lucky: We have had 2 of the most epic battles to ever be held in the history of battling, seriously. Each time 1 or the other of us had 1 Pokemon left with 1 HP. Crazy stuff. Make sure to keep the battling strong, as well as the pimp hand.

Pkmn Breeder Jack: So I really didn't get to know you that much, but you're an awesome guy. Hopefully we can have some battles in the future.

Harpuia: You're a guy, and your avatar is a girl ._. Change it man. I've had fun battling your Sandstorm team and Eevee team. As far as I know you and Shiny Breloom are the only 2 with Eevee teams here, and you're the only one with a Sandstorm team.

artful_one: Yeah, that sweep the other day was totally lucky on my part, so I'm hoping to get a battle from you one of these days. Have fun dude.

Nameless: I haven't really battled you that much, but when we did it was epic. Don't get rusty on me just in case I decide to come back.

If I missed anyone, sorry, I'm just tired of typing right about now. Have fun without me you guys, I'll be editing my siggy soon with info on where to find me.

(oh, and I'm not leaving PC because of the rules, I like them, this place would go nuts without them. Staff, you guys pwn. Even if I have accumilated myself 3 Infractions from you xD)

..................Then you leave me no choice. You force me to bug you on YIM until you return.

YOU SHALL NOT BE ALLOWED TO LEAVE UNTIL WE DO BATTLE.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Two people I actually know leaving...wow.

I'm flattered by the mod comments but really we both know I have way too much of a temper and I wouldn't even be selected for that and other reasons >.> Let's face it - I'd be a dictator. I think there's a good reason I'm not a mod, but I do appreciate it lol

But lol, it's odd that you both leave at the same time. Ooka, you seem to be very popular around the DP section so good job being a good member I guess hehe. Didn't get to know you but you seemed to be respected by everybody so yeah.

As for you T_S, good luck in life. If you do stay with pokemon I do have a few words of advice if you ever do view this because I think you do need to hear this. Your one huge weakness is your lack of ability to apply pretty common logic/common sense to your posts/teams. If you would critically view your teams and think of things from all angles I guarantee it would help you a lot.

Also we argued a lot for that reason exactly...I tend to disagree with arguments that in my mind make non sense and I give my case. Also I get extremely angry when people contradict themselves and deny it which is what fueled our little argument hehe. No hard feelings ;)

So yeah, I have a feeling you'll both return eventually, if anything to see what has become of all of us. lol

Well, it's been nice knowin' ya ;) Maybe I'll see you around sometime in the future lol

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    Lumine: J00 liek mudkipz! :P Seriously, with you also about to leave I cannot see much point in me staying on. You are still the trainer/battler I have come to enjoy speaking to, and you gave me a Fan Club! Thankyou for everything, and I hate your Nemsis...:P

mudkipz i liek
    :shocked: oh no my PC cousin has left :( , well it's true that I am leaving soon (in about a few months time), I guess we all have to leave at some point anyways all I can say good luck in your life bud, it's nice knowing you.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    Lady Nicole: Wow. We haven't spoken much before this past month, but a true friend you are. A friend of Lumine is a friend of mine any day. Just promise me you beat Danny so I don't have to worry about losing to the champ? :P

Aww that's really sweet *hugs* It's a shame I never got to battle you :( Never mind. Good luck in the rest of your life :)
    Heh... we'll see about Danny XD I have beaten him before in the past, if that pleases you any, but he's beaten me as well XD

silver%

thinking..this will take a min
    Years
    ugg i hate going aways

we might have been on diffrent paths but we may meet again one day

I know you all probally wont see this (im the person who likes people to know ive done something)

goodbye ooka and T_S hope your happy where you go drop me a line if you ever come on

sincerely,

~Element

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Dark_Azelf: Thankyou for everything. I'm glad I finally got to battle you before I said goodbye. It has been great to speak and listen to you, and you along with Anti, sims, Samson, Midnight etc. keep the S&M alive. Keep it up.

Oh noes =[

Damn, its a shame you have to leave dude, im glad we got to battle aswell.

Haha, and what have i ever said thats worth listening to 0_O ? =p

Anyways, Good luck and i hope you come back someday.

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
    Loto: We have had some of the best matches ever, and I always enjoy battling you the most out of anyone here. You are so approachable and easy to talk to that it is easy to see why you are so well liked. Thankyou for everything.

Noessssssss

I go away for a day or two and this happens? I'll miss you bro. Had a lot of fun while you were here and it won't be the same without you.

Same goes for Ooka T_T

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back