• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The [NEW] New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2010
    Hello I'm new to these forums. Currently I have Pokemon Diamond only (I used to have Pokemon Gold). I have got all badges, bet the elite four, got my national pokedex and have a few legendaries (Azelf, Uxie, Dialga, and more) and some pokemon that only evolve when you trade em.

Years
  • You do well. If there's a Pokémon you loved in the Previous Generations, Simply get your National Dex from Oak, trade the Pokémon to Gold/Silver (If it's from Red/Blue/Yellow/Green) and then to Ruby/Sapphire/From there, either Trade into Pearl/Diamond or place it in the Pal Park for Capture.

Anyways, welcome CrazyGamester. Look forward to seeing you again around the forum.

speedhost101

Electric pokemon master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2008
    I'm wondering if we are allowed two images in our sig?It isn't that big.Ill put it in for now anyway.. (It's not the trainer card I made, its that creature, fred fredburger !).

Pokégirl1

Pokégirl
    Years
  • Hi I am brand new here. Please look at my pictures and what I'm into,if we have something in common please make me your friend. I really don't have anyone to talk to so I would love it!! I love Pokemon and Dawn is awesome!!! I would also like to be friends with you regardless of age. A friend is a friend. I happen to be 23.

Years
  • Hi and welcome here, Pokégirl^^
    You are right, age doesn't matter, I myself am 20 and I don't care whether the stuff I'm interested in is meant to be for my age.
    You need friends? I'm gonna add you if you don't mind :)

GuardianofAuraGirl

Hi everyone. I'm new here but not to pokemon. I've loved pokemon ever since I was a little girl. I have Pokemon Sapphire, Pokemon FireRed, Pokemon Diamond, and Pokemon Blue Rescue Team (I used to have Pokemon Silver but then the game stopped working so I threw it away).

Last edited:

kba

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2010
    i agree i love pokemon too yeahhhh pokemonnnn!!!!

ohh and im new too im really good at pokemon sooo.... im feelin welcom

Last edited:

borax12

gosh! i forgot my line
    Years
  • welcome, all you pokemon lovers

:classic: welcome newcomers .Hope to see you doing something great.

Years
  • Hey, I'm new here!
    I wish all other newbs good luck also! cus i'm nice like that

you know what really sucks? i have vista. so if somebody cud make some hacks which have inbuilt databases that don't require the stupid ocx files then that would be awshum

cheers
    =]

Luphinid Silnaek

MAGNEMITE.
    Years
  • Well, hello, there. Someone might recognize me from the Serebii forums. I felt it would be amusing to have an alternate set of forums, and several SPPF-ers were already doing so; I jumped the bandwagon.

Itsugo

Pokemon Merchant
    Years
  • Hi everyone, please to meet you all :)

I normally just skim-read forum boards and pokemon sites to get some edge on how to train and make my first competitive team on on d/p wi-fi. I've joined this site to get some more useful knowledge and engage more in discussing pokemon. I like playing pokemon during my free time sometimes but none of my friends actually know (thankfully, yet maybe they too are closet pokemon players) that I do. I do have some rare, interesting pokemon ( I don't use hacking) to trade and am still building my team which is so far very enjoyable. I am still building my pokedex and a list of substitute pokemon to mix and match for a team so please pm me if you are interested in some trades and have anything you think I might like. Yosh!

P.S. I'll be shortly posting my team so far so you can put it right if it needs it.
    Also I'm currently studying Japanese at roughly an Intermediate level so if you want to discuss anything or even organise an online exchange I'd be welcome to do so.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2008
    hello to all, this forum is great specially the ROM Hacking Category

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back