• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hi. =3 I'm a newbie. xD Not just that, but I'm also a huge Psyduck fanatic. I really like it here even though I've been here for a few minutes; plus, I don't know anyone, so it's going okay so far. xDD

PrimalMario

Wild Chuck Norris Appeared!
    Years
  • Of course it's not too late to introduce yourself, PrimalMario.
    Welcome to the community!
    I trust that you are getting around pretty well, correct? If you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to ask them here or perhaps send a visitor message or private message in my direction. I do hope you are having a good time, Primal!

Enjoy yourself. ;D
    Thanks and im getting around pretty good i enjoy the rom hacks they are fun.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Hi. =3 I'm a newbie. xD Not just that, but I'm also a huge Psyduck fanatic. I really like it here even though I've been here for a few minutes; plus, I don't know anyone, so it's going okay so far. xDD
    Well, then prepare to meet one more member!
    (I see you have already become acquainted with Bamachi and Snowfire. ;D)

Psyduck fan, eh?
    I suppose it's a pretty decent Pokémon.
    (For a Water-type, that is... xD)

It's great to hear that you are already enjoying yourself around the community, Ooze! Usually it takes new members at least a couple of days to get situated and enjoying themselves at a larger community such as this, but you seem to be taking right off! Good on you, Ooze.

I do hope you will continue this enthusiasm and that I will have the pleasure of seeing you around!

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Hey welcome to the forums, everyone. TTH, you should have some fun adjusting to the new Pocket Monsters and such. XD; Ol' school always thrives here, though. Hope you enjoy PC. :D

Oohhzeeeeee, welcome, again. XD You need some more activity. >:O

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Heya. Thank you, thank you. So far i enjoy, but i still have to learn the site.
    Well that just takes some time, Natob.
    Don't you worry, nobody expects you to know all the ropes around here for at least a few weeks or so. However, reading the Community Rules and Frequently Asked Questions do help in that department. That is, if you haven't already done so.
    (Oh no I didn't just play the rules card! *shot*)

Welcome to the community, Natob!
    It's great that you are enjoying yourself and I do hope that will be a continuing trend. The Pokécommunity is pretty darn great, don't let the initial confusion of a large forum deter you from staying. ;D

Last edited:

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Welcome to the forums, Natob.
    I hope you will become an active member aswell as being a great member.
    The forum itself is large but in a few weeks you'll get used to it.
    If you read the rules and FAQ then 99% of all your questions should be answered.
    Have fun!

Chao

Lurker extraordinaire
    Years
  • 'Ello, 'ello, 'ello~ I'm Chao, obviously.
    Umm, what to say? I'm seventeen, but recently I've gotten back into my old Pokemon obsession. I found PokeCommunity by Googling various ROM hacks, so I'm excited to see what awesome hackers I can find on this site. (And, more to the point, I can't wait to play their games~ x3)

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • 'Ello, 'ello, 'ello~ I'm Chao, obviously.
    Umm, what to say? I'm seventeen, but recently I've gotten back into my old Pokemon obsession. I found PokeCommunity by Googling various ROM hacks, so I'm excited to see what awesome hackers I can find on this site. (And, more to the point, I can't wait to play their games~ x3)
    Hiya Chao! :D Welcome to the community. And you'd probably be surprised, many people around here are older(ish?) Pocket Monster fans that got back into the fandom. That's awesome, we have some incredible hacks here, so have fun and enjoy~

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • What you're looking for would be the Toolbox sub-forum over in the ROM Hacking section, Hack noob. It's just full of all kinds of tutorials as well as the latest projects by the denizens of PC.

The members in that section would be better suited to answer your questions than here. Just make sure you post in the right sub-forum, okay?

Enjoy the Pokecommunity.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Is that question directed towards a certain member in this thread or was it a general declaration?

Any who, since that was indeed your first post, let me be the first to welcome you to the Pokecommunity!

If you are looking for a thread about posting your favorite Pokemon, than the stickied thread:
    What's your favorite Pokemon?
    Would be the perfect thread for you to start out in. ;D

Hope you enjoy yourself here!
    Don't hesitate to send me a visitor or private messege if you need some assistance getting around the place as I would love to help.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums, PachirisuBoy!
    Have you had the honor of meeting the residential moderator, Beachboy?
    He's just as obsessed with beaches and surfing as you are about the Pokemon Pachirisu. ;D

Anywho, I'm sure you will have a wonderous time around the ol' PC. It's quite the fun place and we're always very pleased to have another member among us!

Guildmaster Wigglytuff

I don't think Advertising is allowed here..
    ---
    Hello! Anyone have Perfect apples?

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Apparently none of us have an apple perfect enough for you, my friend.
    (That was established in your thread. xD)

Welcome to the community, though. I'm glad to see that you're getting along so well around here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back