• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
  • Hello, I just started today. As you can see by my name, I mostly hack pokemon games on my computor. I hope this doesn't offend anyone. But I also like to play non - hacked games. I only hack for fun. If you have any questions about hacking pokemon sapphire, i would be happy to try and answer them.
    Some people do see it as wrong, however, you are free to discuss anything ROM hacking related over in the ROM Hacking section. I'm sure they would love to have your expert opinion answering questions over in the Simple Questions Thread. ;D

Edit: Beachboy beat me to answering the other question. >.<

cyan.

▲ 愛してる .
    Years
  • Hey I'm new, also, In pokemon I'm currently trying to climb mount cornet because I have to to get to sunnyshore. So if you guys could help me out that'd be great. Anyways, heeeeeey people

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Welcome to the Pokécommunity, Sinnoh Champ Cynthia.
    If you ever find yourself getting stuck, I would suggest either looking through the Diamond / Pearl Q&A to see if your question has already been asked or ask the question yourself there. I'm sure the members that frequent the Diamond/Pearl/Platinum section have played through the games enough times to help you out no matter where you're stuck. xD

Hope you have a great time here, my friend!
    I shall see you around the boards.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Hey I'm new, also, In pokemon I'm currently trying to climb mount cornet because I have to to get to sunnyshore. So if you guys could help me out that'd be great. Anyways, heeeeeey people
    Heeeeeeeey Cynthia. o/ You can also search the entire Diamond, Pearl, Platinum forum for threads about it, but the Q&A sticky would be best, like Hide said. XD; Regardless, good luck on your journey. :D

Welcome to the community, Sinnoh Champ Cynthia.

Years
  • I'm surprised this username wasn't taken. :o

Hello everybody. This seems like one of the better Pokemon forums, so I'll probly stick around.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • We would absolutely love it if you would stick around, Seel!
    (I'm surprised it wasn't taken too. o_o;)

Welcome to the community, my friend!
    If you think PC is great now, wait until you start posting around and making friends. You won't believe how incredibly addicting this online community can actually become!
    (But just like Pokémon itself, it is a good addiction. xD)

Hope to see you around the boards, Seel.
    Feel free to send me a PM or VM any time you have a simple question or just wish to chat with someone, okay?

Cheers.
    (You have a cute little avatar, by the way. :3)

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2024
    Hello everyone, nice to meet you all, I'm new around here and I like pokemon.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Don't worry, it's not a stupid question until that guy with the glasses hears about it. :P

I may as well Google if I were you. What is it exactly? I may be of some help.

Harmony283

...Eh?
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2009
    Hello~ I'm new here as well (might take me...an extremely long time to learn everything but...I'm ready and willing...even if it takes a few months), though I've looked around this site before ^^

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Hey, um, does anyone know where I can get a LIPS Program for Zel's hack?
    (Hope that wasn't a stupid question!)
    I don't know of any downloads here at the community, so simply search for "Lunar IPS Patcher" in Google. I guarantee a download for the program will pop-up. Either that, or simply download the Elite Map package; I do believe it comes equipped there.

Further questions such as this would best be answered in the Emulation section. The members that frequent that area will usually have much better answers than the ones we can probably provide. ;D
    Welcome!

Im new to the whole site.(I honsetly think no one cares that I posted here)
    As I said in your thread, we do care.
    All new members are cared about because they have the potential to do something truly great for this community. I have no idea what kind of ideas you may have cooking up in your head, so it's always a great idea to listen to new members and care about their concerns. Only by doing so can a community become one of the greats. ;D
    (End of corny speech... xD)

Seriously though, welcome to the Pokécommunity.
    Hope you have a wonderful experience.

Hello~ I'm new here as well (might take me...an extremely long time to learn everything but...I'm ready and willing...even if it takes a few months), though I've looked around this site before ^^
    Oh, I don't think it should take that long, Harmony. Sure, the community has a fair amount of rules, but most of them are common sense. As long as you read the Community Rules as well as the Frequently Asked Questions you should be just fine. If you ever have any questions regarding forum conduct or whether something belongs in a certain location, I'm sure the nice members of the PC Staff would be more than happy to assist you.

Other than that, just remember to have a great time here. After all, that is why you joined an online community, right? ;D

Take care.

Mini-Kazi

Undefeatable Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2010
    hey i'm new here but am not a new trainer. hit me up if u wanna battle or trade. i have a level 44 Darkrai if anyone wants to make any offers

jane18

O n e A n d O n l y!!
    Years
  • hello people

hey everyone

Im new here and not sure what really to do on here like for example blogs, threads nad posting new things ummm but yeah im getting there but hopefully some one can help out.

Thanx take care

xxx :)

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • hey everyone

Im new here and not sure what really to do on here like for example blogs, threads nad posting new things ummm but yeah im getting there but hopefully some one can help out.

Thanx take care

xxx :)
    Hiya Jane! :D

Well, blogging is about the only thing right now that'll be way out of your reach. (Meeting either: 5000 posts, tier 2+ community supporter, or staff) So that's about the only thing you'll have to wait on. XD;

Otherwise, it's simple, run around after reading the Rules, FAQ, and such and find forums you'd like to participate in. Then get involved in those threads and share your opinion, it's fun. \o/

Enjoy PC Jane, see you around. Questions you're more than free to contact me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back