• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigura

The biggest ****ing ***** here
Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2013
    Hi, I just joined. Just thought I would say hi.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2009
    topikachu in the house! yea! yea! im new. and all the other forems kept swearing at me.

p.s. what to you call a pika chu from topeka (topikachu) my name implys it all

Years
    • Age 30
    • CA
    • Seen Mar 2, 2023
    Well, Hello.
    I'm Jackson, and I signed up here a bit ago, but I didn't start posting until just recently. Pokemon is probably my favorite franchise of all time, so I thought it would be cool to join an all-pokemon site. I've just recently begun spriting, which I really enjoy. I started because the main forum I go to is creating a fangame (called Zirconium) We were (and still are- VM me if ya wanna help!) in deathly need of spriters, so I decided to try it. I've only done a few sprites, but you can look at them at either of the links in my profile.

Anyway, I'm really glad to be here, and I hope to be an active, helpful member of the community. :3

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2009
    pokemon sanctuary

hello my name is axelrose.

hi . iam new
    iam axelrose, you can call me axel ,
    iam 10 yrs old , my favorite pokemon :
    blaziken,altaria,and luxray
    tq you , all !

Last edited:

●๋•รђเвเ●๋•

¤=๋●๋•๓אร? ?เςเ╬א เ๓קlเƹร Ŧ๏гςƹ
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2009
    ●๋•ѕнιвι нєяє●๋•

Hey folks Shibi here!!

just joined so i don't know much over here but i hope to do a lot and yeah i've read the rules and i'm no nOOb so don't worry i was going to post a new Thread in the new users welcome thread but there's some problem i guess well anyway hope to make a lot of friends and looking forward to enjoy here a lot.

Till then Shibi signs off>

Alpha Bass

Scrap-Data™
    Years
  • Hello everyone, I have Alpha Bass, one of the ehad developers of pokemon mirage version. Its nice to meet all of you. I do hope that we will all get along? But alas, if we do not, its not as if the worled has turned on its sides yes?

Cham

Cool Trainer
    Years
  • I've been around for a little over a week now, and still haven't really met people on a personal level. You guys should pm me with some pokemon talk or tell me what other video games you like and we will see if we have something in common! :P I like random pms~

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2009
    Hi im XmasterxslayerX ive been searching around for a lil bit and trying to make a new thread but i dont know how to make one i just wanted to know were can i get exp. share in pokemon shiny gold x? and by the way im new here.

SooHee

Lame Trainer
    Years
  • So um hey;;
    I joined the forum because I've been a fan of pokemon since the game first came out :D

i look forward to having fun here~

Vulpixy

League Champion 10 years
    Years
    • Age 36
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 6, 2009
    Hi I'm new here. I'm not sure how this all works. I love pokemon, I've been playing since red and blue and have been collecting pokemon everything since. Anything from games to cards and toys I still collect. I almost feel like I'm the only one so I hope theres more who have done this then me heh ~_~ yup I was in Germany when it first came out so I was like...10 or 9 but I still like em. Yay!

Years
  • Lots of new people. Feels a lot different from my other forum.

I'm Sora, I just signed up yesterday. =]

>>; And I am one of those people that uses Giratina in battle, unfortunately.

My Platinum Team -

Lucario Lv.70
    Azelf Lv.71
    Mesprit Lv.71
    Infernape Lv71
    Empoleon Lv.71
    Giratina Lv.74

I feel really weak because I use legends in my normal team. ><;

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Welcome to PC Sora!

Ahh don't worry about using Giratina, just slowly stop using legends :)

Anyways have fun at PC ^^

natedogg

Ahhh, it's so hot...
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 16, 2011
    helllooo im natedogg i love pokemon but im mostly a poke gamer not really into the show anyway just wanted to say hi so hi

Years
  • Hey im new. started an account to get the hack Shiny Gold, messed that up then decided to make use of the account for battles and trades, so here i am.

-Also anybody interested in a shiny Eevee level 5, bold natured, with perfect IV's in Special Attack. Find Altaria221 in the trade center.

KWolf 2K

Urban Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2011
    'Sup, guys. I'm just announcin' my being here 'fore I start posting in the forums. Say hi to me if you get the chance.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Welcome, welcome, welcome to all of you.

Hope you enjoy your stay here at the ol' PC.

Remember, we do bite... However, we're easily distracted by cookies. ;D

Stunky

Ew a furry. Kill it.
    Years
  • Heyo. New here. Um, I guess...stunky is my favorite pokemon. Er, that about it?

Edit: Actually I dunno if I'm new or not. I've registered on a lot of pokemon forums, but I dunno if this is one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back