• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

GEKKO-san

Drifter.
Years
    • Seen May 20, 2009
    Hello, people. I am GEKKO-san, Gekko is fine. I am brand new to the site, and this is actually my first post ever on this site. I am psyched just being up here with other PokeFans. I just hope no one here flames for no apparent reason. -\ __ /-Anyways, I'll talk to you guys later. ^__^

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Welcome to the community, shad0w289 and Drift_King1.

Hello, people. I am GEKKO-san, Gekko is fine. I am brand new to the site, and this is actually my first post ever on this site. I am psyched just being up here with other PokeFans. I just hope no one here flames for no apparent reason. -\ __ /-Anyways, I'll talk to you guys later. ^__^
    Is there really any good reason to flame? :x

Glad to have you here as well, Gekko. Hope you find the community a great place to spend your free time.

Years
  • Hai2u all, I used to be a real Pokemon fanatic and had abandoned the game up until this week. It wasn't until some obnoxious geek at school pressured me to resume from my hiatus of the Pokemon world. Now, that I'm finished with my exams, I minus well (the last time I've played was 04'; I'm debating whether or not I should purchase the new games, ie Diamond/Pearl/Platinum).

CyanideEspeon

Strange Woman
    Years
  • Hi!

I'm new here. I like the evil teams. And the Eevee family. I can't wait for Heartgold and Soulsilver! I never played Gold or Silver (!), but the remake sounds great. I can't wait to see a starter following me for the whole game.

{NM}Redwolf

Rebels against the God
    Years
  • hey i'm the lastest noob here. i'm just kinda lookin to exchange friend codes with people so just send me urs, mine is 0603 2758 7839

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2014
    hi, actually I no a new user. I selfdom reply post in the English website like this.. because my poor English, of course I'm the pokemon fan too.
    I reply at here is because I want share a game that I make to you all, but need to made 15 posts to post URL.
    If you are interested about that game go to youtube search "Pokemon diglett whac-a-mole computer java game"

Team Rockets Rockin

Rocket Revival
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2012
    New member here. Was in third grade when pokemon first came out in the US. Haven't really played alot of the new generation games. Looking forward to the reworked Gold and Silver.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • hey i'm the lastest noob here. i'm just kinda lookin to exchange friend codes with people so just send me urs, mine is 0603 2758 7839
    You may want to check out the Wi-Fi Center, my friend. That's where you're going to find the majority of people who will be willing to share Friend Codes with you.

Enjoy.

New member here. Was in third grade when pokemon first came out in the US. Haven't really played alot of the new generation games. Looking forward to the reworked Gold and Silver.
    I think a good number of us are welcoming the Gold and Silver remakes with open arms, Team Rockets Rockin. It certainly will be interesting to be back in Johto, am I right?

I love your username, by the way. ;D

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2009
    Hi, I'm Wynaut360. I'm new to PCF but I have been a member of Bulbapedia for a while. I enjoy making comics and I'll try to post some here. I'm also a big fan of the Pokémon Wynaut and Chimchar. I'm a proud Platinum owner and have the Secret Key. In fact, Instead of using my starter as my main Pokémon, I used Rotom instead. My favorite forms of it are "mow" and "fan". I don't really have a favorite Pokémon, there are just a few that I like more than the others.

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2009
    Hi, I don't know where to put my Introduction so I'll make it here.

Hi, I'm Philip, I love Foruming and pretty much everything lol.
    I'm also known as PhilipEX in marriland forums but for some reason I can't connect to the site.

So I'll be happy if I get new friends here. :D

w0lf

n1nJ4 Trainer
    Years
  • hello!

i'm new to this website, well i'm new to the whole poke'mon forums.
    i have got WI-FI so yeah! i have had a look around this website and, well i thought it looked cool so i signed up 4 it!

from a newb, w0lf

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2009
    Hey everyne, just stopping in to say hi! I'm a big TCG collector so if you're looking to get rid of anything, do say hello!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back