• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vindy

The Editor
Years
  • I've only been here about ten minutes and the overwhelming impression is that there are a lot of people, activity is running high, and you seem to have a board for everything. Which is great :D Any strange conventions and house rules I should be made aware of? I tried looking at the FAQ but it was mostly the same kind of stuff you get on other forums. Hopefully I'm right in my assumptions...

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    I've only been here about ten minutes and the overwhelming impression is that there are a lot of people, activity is running high, and you seem to have a board for everything. Which is great :D Any strange conventions and house rules I should be made aware of? I tried looking at the FAQ but it was mostly the same kind of stuff you get on other forums. Hopefully I'm right in my assumptions...

You probably are lol.
    Diggin' your avvie btw lol.
    Welcome!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Welcome, guys!

:D

I've only been here about ten minutes and the overwhelming impression is that there are a lot of people, activity is running high, and you seem to have a board for everything. Which is great :D Any strange conventions and house rules I should be made aware of? I tried looking at the FAQ but it was mostly the same kind of stuff you get on other forums. Hopefully I'm right in my assumptions...
    Well, each area has it's own set a rules, so I'd say.. just keep in mind to read them before posting around in a certain area too much. PC also has it's main set of rules that you should be aware of, but as long as you follow them you'll be fine. (b ' ')b

Vindy

The Editor
    Years
  • I get by pretty well on this basic rule: Assume something works in the same way as a similar thing and you'll be fine. Throw in a little politeness* and caution when you start off to cover some potential mistakes and you're good to go.

*Politeness optional when operating heavy machinery.

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2009
    Hey guys. I joined earlier today, but only just got the time to make an entry post.

Looking forward to hanging around!

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
  • Welcome, Blue Blaze, to The PokéCommunity. :) Hopefully when you get back you'll have the time to make some posts. ^_^

Spirit Albarn♫

death scythe★
    Years
  • ummmm hi im new here nd i was wondering how you guys get those trainer cards and animations under your comment nd if its possible to make one ny help would be apprieciated

umm thank you i found out how to

Last edited:

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    ummmm hi im new here nd i was wondering how you guys get those trainer cards and animations under your comment nd if its possible to make one ny help would be apprieciated

umm thank you i found out how to

There are generators online that allow you put together your own trainer cards, and after that just host them someplace like TinyPic or Photobucket, and stick them in your signature.

evenc13

Pokemon Game Editor
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2014
    Hello everyone, i'm a new user.... (even though i made my account about 6 months ago...)
    I'm Looking forward in meeting everyone.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back