• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
Years
  • ...okay, this actually anger me.

I wrote a loooong post explaining, and it didn't go through.

In short, I thought a character's name was Shanghai Alice, because the background music was called "Shanghai Alice of Meiji." Turns out that the title is a reference to the one-man development team, Team Shanghai Alice.

When I learned more about the series, I thought the mix-up was funny (and ironic. The character I though was Shanghai Alice has a name that few people ever remember. Most just call her China. Her name can be read no less than five different ways), and I thought the name Shanghai Alice sounded good.

I kept it.

Celestic

<3~
    Years
    • Age 30
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 17, 2010
    Hmm, nowhere in particular. :P I just don't know where to start posting since there's so many threads here!

Uboa

Suddenly, UBOAAAAAAAあああああ .
    Years
  • EDIT:

GRAW. I just noticed the little section below where the stickies were with all the intro threads and such. ; A; BLAH, now I'ma go make a thread with what I just wrote here 'cause I'm smart like that and pray to Gawd no one read it yet. > u> Shush, it's 3 in the morning and I'm still hyper. I NO NORMAL DDD:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hello world! I'm ADDICTED to the GTC. That doesn't mean I necessarily have anything really great to trade... lol But I'm all about helping people fill out their pokedex~!

Kind of shy about battling right off... I'm so worried that the world is going to kick my butt! lol...

XxRogueTrainerxX

Needs a better username
    Years
  • GTC = Global Trade Center. I wish I had something halfway decent to trade. Lvl 17 Larvitar anyone? xD

Hmm, nowhere in particular. :P I just don't know where to start posting since there's so many threads here!

That was my problem. But you'll fit in very quickly. I joined four days ago, and I already feel like I'm big money.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I've got a brilliant idea! I'll put my level 1 bidoof up for trade, for a level 100 Mew!

*Sees everyone else already did that*

Shoot.

Yeah... That's the part of the GTC that makes me sad. Especially when they want level 100 legendaries that you can't breed... =_= But sometimes I find fantastic deals. :3 And of course, I always make fantastic deals! :x lol

Unionhack

Yes Indeed
    Years
  • Hello

Hello, Unionhack here. I'm new here, but I've been around forums, and I'm even a moderator/radio DJ on the 'Sonic Family' (I would post a link but I haven't got 15 posts yet.).

I'm glad to be here, and hopefully I'll have some fun.

Years
  • Hey everyone :D ok... dunno what to write really lol

I'm new here and like battling and trading and stuff :D well anyways happy to be here and hope i enjoy it :3

Sheex32x

Poké Breeder
    Years
  • Introduction.

Hello everyone, I am Sheex. I'm old hat to pokémon games but new to the site. Figured I'd join in an effort to make friends and perhaps gain glimpses of the most rare pokémon to help add to my collection. I've been a global breeder of pokémon since Pearl, making trades for rare pokémon pairs to breed in order to trade for other rare pokémon. I'm hoping to catch a glimpse of Mew through a battle in order to do what I can to help more Non-Japanese players experience the wonder of Mew and all the other rare pokémon that so cleverly elude us.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back