• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2011
    Hallo, I created this account actually a while back but was never realy active. Thats what I try to change now.^^ I'm more of an pixel artist or spriter, but dont expect to much, I'm no good. :P

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I'm Sorry! ;u; Didn't mean to make ya feel old there, just statin' that its still awesome to me~ :D
    No worries. I know it's awesome, that's partly why I'm here lol. I just mean... if it was dying out as you grew up and still strong while I was... gosh. xD

Hallo, I created this account actually a while back but was never realy active. Thats what I try to change now.^^ I'm more of an pixel artist or spriter, but dont expect to much, I'm no good. :P
    Glad you're trying to be more active! I'm sure you'll find it pretty easy; PC is always full of people and discussions. :3

Years
  • Hi guys, i'm Luis from Venezuela and i like to play a lot of videogames, especially pokemon, and i want to make many friends in here.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Hi guys, i'm Luis from Venezuela and i like to play a lot of videogames, especially pokemon, and i want to make many friends in here.
    Hey, welcome to PC! We've got a Video Gaming section you may be interested in, as well as a wide array of Pokémon-related sections~ So get posting! You'll meet lots of people that way~

Acetrainer777

Ace trainer
    Years
  • Lol xD I get what your saying! Thanks for the welcome anyways, I'm not exactly the greatest,but I plan on roleplaying on here, so that should be fun :D

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Lol xD I get what your saying! Thanks for the welcome anyways, I'm not exactly the greatest,but I plan on roleplaying on here, so that should be fun :D
    Well practice helps of course! Go for it~~ I never got very good at it though, I'm too controlling. xD; I'm more of a writer and I like everything to go my way, haha.

Acetrainer777

Ace trainer
    Years
  • Well practice helps of course! Go for it~~ I never got very good at it though, I'm too controlling. xD; I'm more of a writer and I like everything to go my way, haha.
    Same here! I'm more of a writer too, plus when people have too many grammar/spelling mistakes (Which has happened) I tend to get annoyed haha xD

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2011
    Hi everyone, I'm trainertrent, you can call me trent. If anyone can help me hack my firered rom, i'd really appreciate it.
    SHADOW LUGIA RULES!!!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Hi everyone, I'm trainertrent, you can call me trent. If anyone can help me hack my firered rom, i'd really appreciate it.
    SHADOW LUGIA RULES!!!
    Hi Trent, welcome to PC! You'll probably wanna be looking somewhere in Emulation or its sub-forums. Sorry I'm not real helpful; I'm not very familiar with that part of PC. ^^;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi~?
    I'm not sure what else to say, this isn't a roleplay board Q_Q I'm useless outside of Roleplays. Q_Q
    *lurks*

How convenient. Click the "baby" link in my signature to go to the pretty vivid roleplay section of PokéCommunity ;)

Welcome!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Hi~?
    I'm not sure what else to say, this isn't a roleplay board Q_Q I'm useless outside of Roleplays. Q_Q
    *lurks*
    Follow the lead of RHCP and you will find your place! lol We can chat up here though (rules say only the OP can post more than one in their welcome thread). I'm glad you're looking to be active instead of lurking like you said you were gonna. <3 And I totally getcha about the username; I like to have the same one everywhere too. :> Except for mine changes once in a while and I make new accounts everywhere except here.

EarthPunk

DarkLordOfSprites
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2013
    Hello everybody, If anyone could teach me how to hack i would be very thankful!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back