• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~The~New~Yu-Gi-Oh~Club~

Akio123

Sadness forever...
Years
  • Well ofcourse you can use it. The only rule is No Japanese cards, God cards, or fake cards. In fact all rules other then the Ban listing.

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    Akio123 said:
    Why not have a duel tournrment to see the best duelist here?
    I am trying to be a judge so I can refree. MSN only.

Years
  • blue flygon said:
    be patient...itll come soon...*unlike Cy* ^^
    I dont know what youre trying to imply with that

1. I can wait a few days
    2.Unlike Cy? as In Cybex mewtwo? He will, What O_O;; alright now im on a sugar high, and im not taking what you said the right way dear

:P yay I can use the thing in some duels online ^^

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
  • Seto_girl said:
    I dont know what youre trying to imply with that

1. I can wait a few days
    2.Unlike Cy? as In Cybex mewtwo? He will, What O_O;; alright now im on a sugar high, and im not taking what you said the right way dear

:P yay I can use the thing in some duels online ^^

actually... i was referring to Cy b/c he's not here right now or for that matter at all tonight, i think, and you've been alone all night...XP

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • Zaikiro said:
    I am trying to be a judge so I can refree. MSN only.
    Sorry currently I can only use my AIM since my MSN isn't working. I will make another account, but I doubt that will help.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • Well it would have worked if you responded. Anyway, my daughter I will teach you the secrets of dueling.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • John, there are secrets in certain decks that every deck has. I have unlocked all my secrets and now that my deck now has given me true enlightenment, I will duel you tommarow at aroud seven if that is okay. Zaikaro, do you have AIM, so you could judge?

Bakura-kun

I AM the darkness... :P
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    Akio123 said:
    Well ofcourse you can use it. The only rule is No Japanese cards, God cards, or fake cards. In fact all rules other then the Ban listing.
    Sorry, I can't. ^^; A lot of my favorite cards I have in japanese only. (Like Dark King Dragon - Vandorgaron)

Years
  • u.u Im Waiting till I get this Friggen card I want tee hee hee
    Along with the Black luster, I got myself two extra pikeru ^^;;

Years
  • Yeah so do I , I havent played it in ages! I love those cards! I have original Pikeru, and I love it so..there effects are SO cool! I love them! there in my elemental spells deck ^-^

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • Bakura-kun said:
    Sorry, I can't. ^^; A lot of my favorite cards I have in japanese only. (Like Dark King Dragon - Vandorgaron)
    Well if we know what it does we can, but how many Japanese do you have exactly?

Back