• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~The~New~Yu-Gi-Oh~Club~

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2008
    Oh, i thought there were banned cards because someone was talking about it, my bad. And it's Sir Critias (Seto Kaiba) in my avatar and banner so yeah.

- Sir Critias

Years
  • Nice wee deck you have there Critas,
    And I wish those 3 guys would be cards -.- it would be over kill ai?
    and I prefer 1 tribute creatures, there alot more usefull says the person running three bewd ??

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • Sir Critias said:
    I was dueling my brother yesterday night and he had this card that made all 4 star monsters and up go into defense position (can't remember what it's called, too lazy to find out) and it was really hard because all my guys are over 4 stars but luckily i had a legendary ocean and it made all my water creatures 3 stars so yeah. i kicked his butt! lolz BTW, here's my deck if you wanna check it out. Yeah, yeah, it aint that good but I like it.

(effect cards)

(pride and joy) red-eyes darkness dragon
    (pride and joy) ocean dragon lord - Neo-Daedalus
    man eater bug
    wall of illusion
    penguin soldier
    slate warrior
    hane-hane
    witch of the black forest
    Levia-dragon - Daedalus
    unshaven angler
    white ninja
    red-eyes b. chick
    mobius the frost monarch
    mermaid knight

(trap cards)

trap hole X3
    riryoku field
    trap jammer
    dust tornado
    tornado wall X3
    compulsory evacuation device X2
    shadow spell
    waboku X3
    magic jammer
    sakuretsu armor
    call of the haunted

(magic cards)

Rush recklessly
    dark hole
    big wave small wave
    a legendary ocean X3
    fissure
    mystical space typhoon
    heavy storm
    swords of revealing light
    monster reborn
    giant trunade
    hammer shot
    pot of greed
    tribute doll
    black pendant

(monster cards)

(pride and joy) blue eyes white dragon (SKE-001)
    Red-Eyes B. Dragon (SD1-EN002)
    Amphibian beast X2
    gagagigo
    7 coloured fish
    harpie's brother
    sea serpent warrior of darkness
    luster dragon X2
    space mambo
    aqua madoor

I dunno the rules yet so yeah... Don't blame me for cards that are banned. lolz

- Sir Critias
    Okay, what do I have to say about this deck. First off please take out some double sacrafices and add like Space Mambo and add two Beserk Gorrilas or something. This deck needs some non-sascarfice monsters like that or Giant Orc.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • Ah "a tough cookie" then yeah that was the deck I played you with. I never played a strategy though.

Years
  • Yugioh GX, eww I hate that show ??
    and I have a themed deck, I need to be neat :P with bewd as a staple card -.-

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2008
    Seto_girl said:
    Yugioh GX, eww I hate that show ??
    and I have a themed deck, I need to be neat :P with bewd as a staple card -.-

I haven't seen Yugioh GX yet, they've just finished showing waking the dragons. so I have to wait now. Bleh... I have a themed deck too, dragon's, well it use to be, I just added some water dudes in.

- Sir Critias

Years
  • 1.agent9, youre So lucky ??
    2. There out now, That means we should get them here soon, need the possed element souls and Injectoin Fairy lily Trap Card ((though its anti-lily, but she is my fav card ^^)) and the new Cannon pieces OO must have new cards ..so many I want

~The~New~Yu-Gi-Oh~Club~

is..she..a...cat..Girl!?

Last edited:

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
    Years
  • Seto_girl said:
    1.agent9, youre So lucky ??
    2. There out now, That means we should get them here soon, need the possed element souls and Injectoin Fairy lily Trap Card ((though its anti-lily, but she is my fav card ^^)) and the new Cannon pieces OO must have new cards ..so many I want

~The~New~Yu-Gi-Oh~Club~

is..she..a...cat..Girl!?
    XD Maybe. who knows. We'll find out eventually.

Back