• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~The~New~Yu-Gi-Oh~Club~

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2008
    I think she just has pointy hair that look like ears. >_> where's the tail?!!! lolz

- Sir Critias

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2008
    Seto_girl said:
    she has cat ears.... she has kitty Paw....She is only 9 pence O_O IM buying three of those!!

She does? *squints* She does too! ^_^ lolz

- Sir Critias

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • Well I mean now Malik is just some extra guy in the series. He really serves no more purpose.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2008
    No, Kaiba is the better duelist. I'm sick of Yugi aways taking the show to be the hero. Ahhh! >_< why can't Kaiba save the day for once? he always has to loose something...

- Sir Critias

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • Kaiba can't save the day, because Seto is way to selfish. I mean he even tries to NOT save the day unless it will benefit him finacially.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2008
    he is not selfish, he just seems that way to yugi and the other because he doesn't like then. >_< what about the duel with Noah? why did he have to loose for? it was his battle.

- Sir Critias

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2008
    oh yeah.. heh.. my bad.. oh well, he's still my idol and he's way better looking than the rest. lolz

- Sir Critias

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2008
    Yeah I know, i just wanted to say that, lolz. Hey, have you seen GX? is it good?

- KearahShadowProdukshunz

Back