• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Offical Digimon Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    Hey again guys.

Also I need to see Xros wars but Life hates everything so yeah.

Also at night I've been playing Digimon Dusk because I REALLY WANT THAT VARUDOOMON CUZ HE IS LIKE AWESOME and killer kiwimon and yes. The game is actually quite good. It is literally grinding hell though. Is it true they're making an Xros version, because I heard that Chiccomon has this badass line (i.e. FREAKING RUFFIAN BIRD SWORDSMAN... FOR CHAMPION)... BECAUSE I WANT THAT THING

SO

BAD

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
    It's getting an English Dub, called "Digimon: Fusion Battles".
    I'm not too sure when that's coming out, though.
    But with names like Gerry(Taiki), Dorothy(Akari) and Edwardo(Zenjirou), I'm a little skeptical about it. xD;

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    To be honest, Digimon Xros Wars: Digimon Hunter doesn't seem that great to me. The whole concept for it seems bad for Xros Wars in my opinion. It should have just been a completely new digimon season named "Digimon Hunters" with new characters and digimon instead without the Digimon Xros Wars tag. I mean seriously, "The Seven Death Generals and the Seven Kingdoms" (I think that's what its called) was much better, and actually had a good storyline. It was even more interesting to watch and had more suspense. It seems like Xros Wars is now led by fans creating the plot and the characters, which makes sense because it apparently seems that way now. Also, the concept of weakening a Digimon and capturing it has a extremely close resemblance to Pokemon Ranger..

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2011
    Active: Most of the time
    Partner: Tsunomon
    Why: I've realised it's just as great as pokemon, why do people think it's so outdated and stuff?
    Password: Digi-Modify

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    Welcome to the club Leviator!

Time for a new question to generate discussion...or a conversation.

If you could be partnered with any rookie level Digimon, who would you choose?

I'd have to say Hawkmon. He's always been my favourite Digimon. Either him or PawnChessmon Black.

miley810

Assassin
    Years

I would choose Labramon. It is my new fav digimon <3

Btw, I'm back! Haha :P

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    It would be between Guilmon, Gaomon, and Kudamon, my three favorite digimon. That's a difficult decision for me to make, because they are all amazing digimon, so i'll just go with all three. :)

By the way, has anyone been playing DMO lately? I have, but not that much, but I might start playing it more often.

war rock exe

Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!
    Years
    Hey guys, sorry i havent been posting lately i've been really busy with school and all

Anyway, i've been getting back in to digimon and have even started playing Digimon World Dusk on my DS :)

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years

-Well, Lopmon is one of my favorites....but I would have to go with...well, Lopmon. I can't get enough of the digimon. I'm fascinated by her other forms, or digivolutions.

Sorry for not posting much, I was busy with artwork and was made owner of a few groups...and have been in a few RPs lately...and since exams are coming, haven't been paying much attention here often. I'm glad to be back though.

miley810

Assassin
    Years
    I started writing on my digimon story today. I thought I was over it, but it is just a awesome story. It branches off of season 2. Soon after defeating Myotismon, a new problem sprouts up for the digidestins. A digimon Emporess. Adriane. It has some Ken & Adriane momments, I'm a Ken fangirl, so naturally Adriane would be with him. <3

Shiny

Years
    Aw that's cute as. Be sure to post it on PC when you're finished please for us to read and nom C :

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2012
    A boy
    Every day
    Sunmon
    I love digimon!
    Password: Digi-Modify

Last edited:
    Years
    Hey guys!
    Sorry i've been inactive, been really busy.
    I was just about to take time here telling you that i am standing down as Owner of The Digimon Fan Club on Pokecommunity. I'm active for the first time in a long time but i don't know how long for.
    Therefore, I'll be handing my position to the other co-owner of the original, Jubilation.

I'll still be hopping in from time to time to check up on the club, i'll remain a member. I wish Jubilation luck in the new club and well, Keep talking about Digimon.

Anyu

A Fragile Pokéball
    Years
    I'd love to join!

Active: I come on the forums almost every day.
    Partner: Chibimon
    Why: I have been a fan of Digimon since I was 7 next to Pokemon. I remember watching the old episodes on Disney Jetix.

Password: What is the password? Digi-Modify

Shiny

Years
    To all those who've joined, welcome! Once the new fanclub is up and running, I'll add you to the list.

Railgun

Ever Day Another New Adventure
    Years
    Active: Every day
    Partner: Agumon
    Why: Because Digimon is awesomesauce!!!​

Shiny

Years
    Welcome, when I have the powers to do so, I'll edit the first post and add all the new members.

And 'cause it's quiet here, new question: If you could repair one digimon and one digidestined from the first season, who would you pick? E.g, Sora and Tentomon or Matt and Biyomon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back