• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Offical Digimon Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    If you could repair one digimon and one digidestined from the first season, who would you pick? (E.g, Sora and Tentomon or Matt and Biyomon)
    I haven't watched the first season in the longest time, but I would pick TK and Gabumon. (sorry, I don't completely remember all of the original characters) I don't exactly have a specific reason on doing so, but I can't think of any other decent combination.

So, for those of you who are watching Xros Wars, I just finished watching the 68th episode, and at the end. I saw someone who might be making an appearance in later episodes, and I heard some interesting information. I'll put it in a spoiler just in case someone doesn't want any spoilers revealed to them.

Spoiler:

Also, has anyone ever heard this before?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30iGRHPWBgc
    I don't really like the way how Guilmon's voice sounds like in the Japanese version of Tamers, and I prefer his English voicecast, but the song got stuck in my head all day yesterday and today for some random reason.

Railgun

Ever Day Another New Adventure
    Years
    Yeah you can only see Marcus and Tai though. The others are there but in the shadows. Sadly Xross Wars Hunters is starting off very slowly.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    Yeah you can only see Marcus and Tai though. The others are there but in the shadows. Sadly Xross Wars Hunters is starting off very slowly.
    To be honest, I really don't like the direction they are taking Xros Wars. To me, it seems like all the episodes were fan made after the ending of "The Evil Death Generals and the Seven Kingdoms" subseason, which I still think is the best subseason for any Digimon series, and out of Xros Wars. But still, I hope they include some characters from Tamers like Takato and Guilmon, if Masaru/Marcus is going to be in it. They should also include Toumha and Gaomon, or Yoshino and Raramon/Lalamon.

Railgun

Years
    To be honest, I really don't like the direction they are taking Xros Wars. To me, it seems like all the episodes were fan made after the ending of "The Evil Death Generals and the Seven Kingdoms" subseason, which I still think is the best subseason for any Digimon series, and out of Xros Wars. But still, I hope they include some characters from Tamers like Takato and Guilmon, if Masaru/Marcus is going to be in it. They should also include Toumha and Gaomon, or Yoshino and Raramon/Lalamon.

The current season seems to vbe like Pokemon. Like how they only have one story eps. It is sad compared to how good the last season was.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    Is it possible to get a screenshot of this? Because I don't watch Xros Wars.

There has been a preview on this on Youtube but here are two screenshots of Tai and Marcus.

Spoiler:

I'm actually really excited and glad that they are bringing back Taichi and the others. I don't watch Xros Wars either but I'll be watching it just because they are coming back.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years

There has been a preview on this on Youtube but here are two screenshots of Tai and Marcus.

Spoiler:

I'm actually really excited and glad that they are bringing back Taichi and the others. I don't watch Xros Wars either but I'll be watching it just because they are coming back.

To be honest, I was caught by surprise at the end of episode 68. I just hope they don't screw up the new episodes that involve the old cast...
    :\

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years

To be honest, I was caught by surprise at the end of episode 68. I just hope they don't screw up the new episodes that involve the old cast...
    :\

That's what I'm feeling about right now as well. Who knows they might appear in a Xros Wars Movie instead? I think a reason why I'm not a huge fan of Xros Wars is because of the fact it's in the Jap version. I'm so use to watching Digimon in English dub which is one anime show that I like the English dub version instead of the Jap but I do hope they don't screw up the old characters that are returning. I would love to see everyone else returning as well.

Railgun

Years
    The new season of Xross Wars is being handled oddly 14 eps in and no real plot. Most series already had a thickening plot by now.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    The new season of Xross Wars is being handled oddly 14 eps in and no real plot. Most series already had a thickening plot by now.
    Xros Wars starts off very slowly for the first 1-29 episodes, but trust me, by the time you get to the 30th episode, everything completely changes for the better. You actually get a good plot, story, and everything, and it really highlights the series from that point on. If you are still watching it, just keep watching it until the 30th episode, then you might start to like it much more. At least, that's what happened to me. I never wanted to watch Xros Wars, but then I really started getting into it at later episodes.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    Digimon is like that for most of the seasons but Adventure and Tamers did a good job from the 1 episode through the very last one. I'm probably going to wait to watch Xros Wars in Dub.

Railgun

Years
    Digimon is like that for most of the seasons but Adventure and Tamers did a good job from the 1 episode through the very last one. I'm probably going to wait to watch Xros Wars in Dub.

If it gets dubbed. Isn't Bandai in trouble right now? I know VIZ handles the voice actors but Bandai is also involved.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    While there hasn't been word that it's being dubbed, Toei has filed a trademark under "Digimon Fusion Battles", so it's assumed it will be dubbed.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    While there hasn't been word that it's being dubbed, Toei has filed a trademark under "Digimon Fusion Battles", so it's assumed it will be dubbed.

You beat me to it. I was looking around the web, wondering when the dub is coming out but it seems like they are possibly working on it. Fusion battles isn't a bad title but I'm use to the Xros Wars title.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    Here is a question for the club:
    What is your favorite Digimon video game music?
    Mine is:

Spoiler:

Digimon World Dawn/Dusk Battle Theme 2 (I don't know it's real name, and I don't think it has one)

Shiny

Years
    I honestly cannot remember any of the music that well, but I'll say something from Digimon World 3.

And in other news, Digimon World 1 is set to be 'remade' for the PSP. It won't be a direct remake, but it will be similar to the original in some sense apparently.

Sources: 1, 2, 3.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    I honestly cannot remember any of the music that well, but I'll say something from Digimon World 3.

And in other news, Digimon World 1 is set to be 'remade' for the PSP. It won't be a direct remake, but it will be similar to the original in some sense apparently.

Sources: 1, 2, 3.
    I heard about Re: Digitize for a while now, but I never knew that they intend on going back to the gameplay basics of DW1. I'm fine with that, but the only thing that annoys me is having your Digimon partner fade away when you spent so much time trying to make them stronger.

Shiny

Years
    While on tumblr, I came across a mention of a Digimon R.E.B.0.0.T so I googled and it's a FDD which is basically a fan-made series, and while I haven't read any of the actual story yet, the artwork of the Digimon themselves is really talented. The link is here, Digimon R.E.B.0.0.T, especially Ailurmon's ultimate digivolution ; D

And I've made a tumblr dedicated to Digimon, the link is in my sig

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2012
    Active: Idk. I have Midterms coming up.
    Partner: Dorimon (Dorumon)
    Why: I play the digimon games and has a far better anime than pokemon most of the time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back