• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Offical Digimon Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Gender: Boy Active: As active as you want me baby ;) Partner: Augomon Why: I have loved digimon since I was a kid. I recently started re-watching the anime!​
    Password: Digi-Modify

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • Welcome to the club Flamelord and Tombo, we were just discussing the new Digimon game, Re: Digitize and fanmade series, Digimon R.E.B.0.0.T.

And on a side note, because I still can't edit the first post, digimon partners will most likely become irrelevant.

Shiny

Years
  • I'm not entirely sure on the specifics of the game, as most are either in japanese or haven't been released yet, but I would assume they would release it worldwide, as Digimon does have a decent fanbase outside of Japan as well.

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2019
    Gender: boy Active: I can be on at least twice a week Partner: Kapurimon Why: I love Digimon

Shiny

Years
  • Welcome to the club roen!

We were just discussing the new PSP game coming out in Japan this year, Re: Digitize.

And I've started watching Adventure season again and omfg, I love and miss this show so much.

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2019
    Welcome to the club roen!

We were just discussing the new PSP game coming out in Japan this year, Re: Digitize.

And I've started watching Adventure season again and omfg, I love and miss this show so much.

I hope that Re: Digitize gets released in the US. From what I've found out about it, the game seems like it has the potential to be amazing.

Shiny

Years
  • Agreed, the graphics seems incredible and there seems to be a decent storyline, or appearance of one at least.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    Gender: female(why care?) Active:once a week depends on other activitiy ;) Partner: v-mom, wormmon Why: I love digimon 02 and adventure

In Germany we had the original score themes :D only the text was an interpreted version of the japanese ones :D

Years
    Active: So active it will blow your minds.
    Partner: Impmon.
    Why: Because I love Digimon. I REALLY love Digimon role playing and haven't done it in years so hopefully I can find some people here that might want to role play with me. XD
    Password: Digi-Modify.

Shiny

Years
  • Welcome to the club, both of you.

It's kind of dead which is sad...

SOMEONE START A NEW DISCUSSION.

Renyui!

ascender
    Years
    Active: Probably 2-3 times a week, maybe more if this thread gets active!
    Partner: Gaomon, 'cause MirageGaogamon's a beast.
    Why: Last year I decided to have a massive nostaliga fest, which included Digimon Adventure. A friend then challenged me to watch all of the Digimon series up to date, and so I have. And thoroughly enjoyed them!

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • Who is your favorite human character from each of the seasons?
    Season 1: I don't know
    Season 2: I don't know
    Season 3: Takato
    Season 4: I don't know
    Season 5: Toumha
    Season 6: Kiriha

Renyui!

ascender
    Years
  • Season 1: Takeshi. He is so kawaii when he cries!
    Season 2: Older Yamato. Cause he's in a band related to his digimon, I can dig it.
    Season 3: Jenrya, cause he's super laid back.
    Season 4: Junpei, all the lol moments.
    Season 5: Yoshino, because of that one catchphrase she said in the subbed version all the time (i forget, but I remember it being funny!)
    Season 6: I never really watched xros wars, but that guy who was like the digimon equivalent to Brock was great.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
  • Who is your favorite human character from each of the seasons?
    Season 1: Hikari/Koushiro. These two characters just seemed to be the most fun out of the lot in this particular season. I also really liked Tai for being the reckless, yet somewhat cool leader. xD;
    After the Etemon arc, it's really nice to nice to see how happy everybody is to see Tai again after he disappeared. It really showed that he was a true leader, and a true friend. o3o

Season 2: I never really got attached to Season 2, sadly. I plan to in the future, though!

Season 3: Jenrya/Ai and Mako. I loved to relationships with these characters and their Digimon. Ruki's story with Renamon was also one of the best, but I just didn't like Ruki herself that much. Plus, Terriermon is kickass. I may be cheating slightly... but, ehhhh. xDD;;

Season 4: Takuya. The main cast in this season were... iffy. I liked them all, but after Tamers, you can definitely see that this cast just wasn't as deep. I mean, they WERE deep. Like I said, I liked them all. But, yeah. Takuya was definitely my favourite. I also personally think he went through the most development, and turned out to be the most likable.

Season 5: Masaru. I've been choosing alot of the main heroes for a few of these, but for good reason. I swear. xD;
    For some odd reason, I'm obsessed with characters that grow through experiences in the series. Masaru is no exception. In fact, it really shows when you watch through it.

Season 6: Nene. ...SWALLOWMON: Nene~!

Railgun

Ever Day Another New Adventure
    Years
  • S 1-TK

S 2-Matt

S 3-Takato

S 4-Tommy

S 5-Marcus

S 6-Taiki

S 7-Yuu

Shiny

Years
  • I've been rewatching Adventure and I have four episodes to go. I'm actually really sad, even though I first saw this episode 12 years ago : (

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back