• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Offical Digimon Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
    Hmm...
    In Xros Wars, my favourite would probably have to be Sparrowmon or Nene. I donno, there's something really awesome about those two. xDD;;

The episode where Kiriha broke from dark control made me think better of him as well. He looks better with the bubble in his eye, like everyone else. xDD;;
    But yeah, Taiki is meh. He reminds me of Ash. xD;

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
    Years
    Have you seen episode 25 yet, i just saw it and Kiriha was such an ass. It kinda downgrades your respect for him but Greymon and Shoutmon seem to be mates now.

miley810

Assassin
    Years
    sorry I have trouble spelling character.My favorite Digimon is Gatomon (I am positive) but my favorite actual charecter is Wizardmon from season 1

Years
    @Pearlshipper the partner digimon is a digimon that you want to claim and digivolve it to it's highest level. Pick one of them and your in the club IN TRAINING ONLY!

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    The letter X

I got a new topic...
    Which digimon with an X Antibody do you like?
    It can be because of their design or cuteness, or even power.
    -I like Beezlemon X...he just looks so....my type...looks and evrything.

Capi6

PokeFreak
    Years
    How active:Once a day
    Partner: Gummymon, which digivolves into the Terriermon line
    Reason:I love digimon and wanna talk about it.

My sister Otherworld9) showed me this site, so give her points for making me want to love this club. :)

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    :O

How active:Once a day
    Partner: Gummymon, which digivolves into the Terriermon line
    Reason:I love digimon and wanna talk about it.

My sister Otherworld9) showed me this site, so give her points for making me want to love this club. :)

Hello! Of course you are in! Make sure the owner takes you under his wing first though....but at least my Lopmon has a friend now, a Terriermon! :P

miley810

Assassin
    Years
    Oh yha btw guys My digimon is going threw the Gatomon evolution line....anybody have a candlemon?Lol she has noooobody.Welcome Capi6.My couson loves Lopmon and Terriermon.

Last edited:

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    Rabbits!

Oh yha btw guys My digimon is going threw the Gatomon evolution line....anybody have a candlemon?Lol she has noooobody.Welcome Capi6.My couson loves Lopmon and Terriermon.

I love Lopmon from the fact Lopmon digivolves to Antylomon(favorite digimon), and finally into Cherubimon. Lopmon's champion form is still disputed though, but I believe it is very well the pruple rabbit. Terriermon, I love him, but his evolution line I don't understand how it turns out into machines.

miley810

Assassin
    Years
    I love Lopmon from the fact Lopmon digivolves to Antylomon(favorite digimon), and finally into Cherubimon. Lopmon's champion form is still disputed though, but I believe it is very well the pruple rabbit. Terriermon, I love him, but his evolution line I don't understand how it turns out into machines.

Well I think I sorta understand what you mean.I forget which SHE likes better but I like loppy better

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Digimon don't just have one digivolution line ya know? Most digimon have three possible digivolutions, take a look at a few of these digimon, and their digivolution lines:
    https://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Agumon
    https://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Terriermon
    > On the profile it says what they can digivolve into.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years

Digimon don't just have one digivolution line ya know? Most digimon have three possible digivolutions, take a look at a few of these digimon, and their digivolution lines:
    https://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Agumon
    https://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Terriermon
    > On the profile it says what they can digivolve into.

I know that, but some digimon have an original line that was meant just for them, and I know every digimon can digivolve into more lines....I'm just talking about the main lines they usually take...

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    Sorry about the slight inactivity, I have been busy with many other things lately. I think its time for some new questions:

If you had to side between a good and evil digimon team, which side would you join? (The 'Good' Digimon team wants peace for the digital world and also wants to rule the digital world and the 'evil' digimon wants order and stability at the cost of countless lives of digimon)
    I don't really know which side I would choose but if it had to be one I would just side with the Good Digimon team because you wouldn't be killing innocent digimon.

If you were to create a Digimon team, what would you name it? Would you save a world in danger of being destroyed or would you let another team handle it? Would you battle other Digimon Teams to see who has the better team?
    If I were to create a Digimon team, I would name it Lunar Dusk. I would team up with other Digimon teams to save the world if it was in danger of being destroyed. I probably wouldn't battle other teams unless it is absolutely necessary.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    DIGIMON TEAMS!

If you had to side between a good and evil digimon team, which side would you join? (The 'Good' Digimon team wants peace for the digital world and also wants to rule the digital world and the 'evil' digimon wants order and stability at the cost of countless lives of digimon)

Well, very hard choice there, but it really depends what they'll do once they have accomplished it. However, I'd go with the good side as well, yet the bad side ain't that bad if you think about stability and order. Then again, I'd join the good team in the end.

If you were to create a Digimon team, what would you name it? Would you save a world in danger of being destroyed or would you let another team handle it? Would you battle other Digimon Teams to see who has the better team?

-
    I'd name my Digimon team....well, you took the one I really was thinking about, XD.
    My Digimon Team would be named Shadow Souls. I just like the mystery behind that name and everything in between it.
    -Of course I would save a world in danger! I just need about 5 digimon with me and that's it! When it comes to other tamers, I don't suit with strangers...I'm the type of person that takes a pretty darn time to open with, so other tamers, nah.
    -Yes, I would battle other tamers to see if I need improvement or just got stronger if they agree to it...if not, I move along to another team somewhere else. It would feel nice to know you are the most powerful tamer out there, and so young.

PS. My digimon would consist of Lopmon(chosen digimon), Impmon, Lunamon, Coronamon, Bearmon, and maybe a Veemon if that Veemon could.

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
    Years
    I would proberly be neither, I would be my own team working with whoever I see fit whenever I see fit. But I would never cause the destruction of the Digital World or kill the innocent Digimon.
    I would work with others only if I needed it for something mainly I would be by myself. I would have an Army but have a main group I use, namely, Gabumon, Agumon, Veemon and Wormmon (Imperialdramon PM anyone).

Also you guys remember Supadamon, well he is going to be in the anime in episode 27 :D

Also new Digixros in Xros Wars name in spoiler
    Spoiler:

will post an image later when I get one

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back