• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Offical Digimon Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
    Years
    Yeah, that's the one.
    Dorumon is awesome, btw. |D
    Agreed

Here are the images. Got them Myself.

I wanted to get an Image of an attack also but really it's hard to get one.
    Spoiler:

Years
    Has anyone got a list of which In Training level Digimon have already been taken? If so, could they please post it so I know which In Training Digimon to angle for.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    In Training.

Has anyone got a list of which In Training level Digimon have already been taken? If so, could they please post it so I know which In Training Digimon to angle for.

Well so far, I believe that the following digimon are already taken:
    -Chocomon
    -Poromon
    -DemiVeemon
    -Gigimon
    -Nyokymon
    -Sunmon
    -Renamon
    -Viximon
    -Gummymon

That's all I could get. If I missed one out, post it out please.

Last edited:

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    Well so far, I believe that the following pokemon are already taken:
    -Chocomon
    -Poromon
    -DemiVeemon
    -Gigimon
    -Nyokymon
    -Sunmon
    -Renamon
    -Viximon
    -Gummymon

That's all I could get. If I missed one out, post it out please.

I don't think you missed out on any but there is one slight error, I don't remember the above digimon list ever being pokemon. :P

Years
    Active: I'm normally on every day barring Sunday.
    Partner: Koromon (Future partner line: Koromon, Agumon X, Seadramon X, MegaSeadramon X and Plesiomon X)
    Why: I love Digimon and am currently working on two AU Digimon stories.
    Password: Digi-Modify

Lockmaster24

Years
    Hey guys being off for a while and i think if they really wanted they can be pokemon but we would all rather them stay digimans

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    DIgi and POke

Sorry, I changed the post to digimon now, instead of pokemon. I'm currently working on a Pokemon AND Digimon story, so it's kind of hard to keep up, sometimes I put digimon in a Pokemon forum as well XD.

Lockmaster24

Years
    Guys Mr. Legendary Awesome has done it again...

More Xros wars

Spoiler:

Bow down too my awesomeness

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    GOOD

Guys Mr. Legendary Awesome has done it again...

More Xros wars

Spoiler:

Bow down too my awesomeness

You did it again awesome, ;P. Spudamon, or I forgot if it is another name, actually looks tight in that. The robot looks beast like though, with that tail....Xros Wars is good so far.

Lockmaster24

Years
    Ok i was randomly browsing the Super Xros Wars site and I believe that you can get Digimelodies from sounds like at the end of select mic the episodes. You go to a setting and mic or something and record a sound.

Don't quote me on this I don't understand a single thing of Jap I'm just going by the images.

miley810

Assassin
    Years
    Guys I'm so sorry I've been inactive!So much for digivolving......I'm sorry!I see we have a new member.Wow that last thing of pics.....jeeze I miss the origanal 2 seasons of digimon....oh well digimon is digimon right?

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    ???

So far, I have 735 points, including this post, so I believe I can digivolve my digimon to champion? As for the icon, I will try my best to find it....the champion is that purple ninja bunny with three horns if you didn't know.(sorry if I fogot the name of the champion digimon).

miley810

Assassin
    Years
    I gotta work hard to digivolve huh....this otta be good....lets see how this works out.....My couson just sent me a link to wiki to a Xros page,AWSOME!I didn't know a single thing about Xros till now!SWEET!

Lockmaster24

Years
    So far, I have 735 points, including this post, so I believe I can digivolve my digimon to champion? As for the icon, I will try my best to find it....the champion is that purple ninja bunny with three horns if you didn't know.(sorry if I fogot the name of the champion digimon).
    I beleive it is Wendigomon. Lopmon's champion, yes?

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    Champion Level

I beleive it is Wendigomon. Lopmon's champion, yes?

Yes, you are right on that, but that follows the virus attribute...I was thinking on Turuiemon.....but it has made no appearance whatsoever, making me doubt wether they have a sprite for it...so either one if fine, Wendigomon or Turuiemon....as long as they digivolve to the data Antylamon.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Xros Wars Spoilers:
    Spoiler:

The new clothes look cool.
    Also, a little rumour has it that
    Spoiler:

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    Digivolve to.....IDK!!

Yeah, I'd love to know as well, to digivolve my digimon! YEAH! The first one, purple one, is Turuiemon, the official champion of Lopmon. However, Wendigomon is the path it takes mostly. I want it to take Turuiemon, but you decide....TURUIEMON!! XD
    As for the images, I got them right here, down here, right there:

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back