• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Digimon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
Years
  • Awwww, man. I got here too late - oops.

Excooooose me, Mr. Zappyspiker, sir, could I have s'more? Time to make a sign-up, that is?

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    Nevermind about the season 6. I found out the picture was fake..And it even included Moonmon and Sunmon!
    Question: Uhhm ZappyStriker..? MAy i change my partner to Chicomon?

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Yes! Thanks! Uhhm..
    Does any1 know if there is gonna be a new digimon series?
    Because i saw on google that there's gonna be a new one...

Unfortunatly No I haven't heard there is going to be one but if there is I'd be the first to know - well one of the first anyhow

Awwww, man. I got here too late - oops.

Excooooose me, Mr. Zappyspiker, sir, could I have s'more? Time to make a sign-up, that is?

Yea Sign ups are on going you can still sign up - btw I'm a girl you know that?

Nevermind about the season 6. I found out the picture was fake..And it even included Moonmon and Sunmon!
    Question: Uhhm ZappyStriker..? MAy i change my partner to Chicomon?

Chicomon is a Baby level digimon but you can choose Demi-veemon
    if you wish

And by the way is Zappyspiker not Zappystriker

Cirrus

Years
  • Haha, that "Mr. Zappyspiker" was a subtle literary reference. Gomen kudasai on gender confusion. ^_O

Username: Cirrus
    Character: Michael, from Season 2 (remember him?)

Digimon Partner: Hagurumon
    Tournament Password: D3

In other news, I managed to catch the full season 1 of Digimon Adventure subbed on the internet, so that's what I've been preoccupied with recently. Next sub targets, TAMERS AND FRONTIER!

The dub fails.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • The dub does fail, but it is comedic genius. Like... there's a part in episode 48 (I think) of Digimon Frontier... that goes a little like this:

"DO YOU SEE US LAUGHING?!?!?!?!"

I need to get a video up. Seriously.

EDIT: Found it.

It seems each and every passing day I wanna cosplay Lucemon more and more... lol I could pull so much crap with it, but it's like WING OVERLOAD LOL

Last edited:

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Haha, that "Mr. Zappyspiker" was a subtle literary reference. Gomen kudasai on gender confusion. ^_O

I know Gomen but this is the first time I've seen Gomen kudasai and if I'm right it's Daijoubu desu yo. XD I'm slowly learning japanese with all the different anime I've been watching and manga I've been reading (Ouran is FTW)

Oh sorry..lol.And wat about Nyaromon?

Yup that'll work

kacqn

???
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2015
    The dub does fail, but it is comedic genius. Like... there's a part in episode 48 (I think) of Digimon Frontier... that goes a little like this:

"DO YOU SEE US LAUGHING?!?!?!?!"

I need to get a video up. Seriously.

EDIT: Found it.

It seems each and every passing day I wanna cosplay Lucemon more and more... lol I could pull so much crap with it, but it's like WING OVERLOAD LOL
    That was so funny. LOL! I feel like cosplaying Lucemon too.

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    I changed my name.I'm shinycyndaquil123
    Edit:Just out of curiousity do my points add up with my posts?(Not including this one EXCLUDE THIS ONE!)

Last edited:

SiegHart

Guardian of Time
    Years
  • lol i missed a bit, but um @ Ochigi yes all posts count towards your points, just gotta wait on zappy to update them cuz she's slow =P

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    lol i missed a bit, but um @ Ochigi yes all posts count towards your points, just gotta wait on zappy to update them cuz she's slow =P
    Thanks.I was just curious about it.Lol.
    Question:Does anybody like digimon championship?I dont it seems alot like something stupid to me..

Shem

Bored...
    Years
  • Thanks.I was just curious about it.Lol.
    Question:Does anybody like digimon championship?I dont it seems alot like something stupid to me..

I didn't particularily care for Dawn/Dusk, so I don't think I'd like championship.

Has anyone played Digimon World 4? I'm interested in getting it but I can't find anything but reviews that either say it's amazing or terrible. And I can't seem to find the awnsers to the questions I have about it via Google.

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    It's ok..but don't get it!I got it twice..And it's not worth it...I mean it's cool!But it just doesnt feel like a digimon game..
    EDIT: Lol.Sory to annoy u but...Can i switch my digimon partner again?(lol sorry its my friend he tells me nyaromon is a girl digimon)
    THIS IS THE LAST TIME I SWITCH!
    Shaomon.It was the one i originally wanted but found it was called xiamon in japanese

Last edited:

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    Dmn right!I heard theyre making a new digimon game and series.but then again..it is the INTERNET many conspiracies and lies tho..

Shem

Bored...
    Years
  • Dmn right!I heard theyre making a new digimon game and series.but then again..it is the INTERNET many conspiracies and lies tho..

I haven't heard anything, they're making an MMO based off savers and I read somewhere that there was a company (they named it too, I forgot it) working on the English version, but it looks like junk, and not just because of my bias against the savers.

Cirrus

Years
  • Urk. Digimon MMORPGs have never been liked by me because of their weird spin-off combat systems.

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    lol its hard to make people like an mmorpg.but a digimon one? O_o thts gonna be hard with the digivolving and other things in it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back