• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Digimon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Lost Evolution is the new game that just came out recently. The one you are thinking of is Digimon World DS. This is on DS yet it's a new game.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • I was kinda confused by them whoops(that the Jap translation of DS is Lost Story...). Anyway, it can be down-loadable right? Like Dusk and Dawn?

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
    Years
  • well it obviously is as i'm playing it right now. I'm not paying for a jap game i'll get it in english when it comes out.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • Congrats though.

Argh, I wish I could proceed to the Tamer King quest in Dusk. The only thing I need is to battle someone in Wi-Fi, which I can't in an emulator....

Lockmaster24

Years
  • Yeah it is a bit harder in Jap but i know have a RizeGreymon (no shinegreymon yet :( ). This game also has the anceint spirits in it and a digimon might degenerate in to two different digimon. ^.^

Coelmon (A metallic fish) digivolves from the shell and Dorumon so it can degererate into both.

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    WHOA!
    I'm a co-owner?

Thanks!

And anyways,back ontopic lol.

@Jayster:Yeah..REALLY complicated...Maybe it's 'cuz it's not in english yet..

Lockmaster24

Years
  • waaahhh i'm completely stuck in lost evolution...

i beat these guys with Mangaangemon, angewomon and slashangemon and i have progressed at all... :( i wish i knew what was happening i'd wait for the english but i'm extremly impatient

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years

Active: Active enough to not be inactive.(this thread seems lively enough for posts)

Partner: Guilmon (or whatever the pre-evolution is before it if I have to stick with the baby digimon first)

Why: I used to be a digimon fan a long time ago and I still sort of am. Even though I never watch the series anymore.

Password: Digi Armor Energize

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • So, I was stalking JE today and I saw a whispering that the latest season of Digimon would be like Frontier. (no digimon partners, just humans turning into Digimon ;o;)

So let's speculate and research. What is your reaction to this news?

Personally I'm saddened. They had it perfect in Digimon Tamers...it was awesomely amazing and epic and every since then, each season of Digimon has declined. Season 5 was an improvement from 4 since it took a few better ideas from Tamers, but it also kinda branched off too much. (Is it too much to ask for a Tamers 2, with the kids of the original tamers? Or perhaps an Adventure 3, where the previous instance of Adventure...season 2...left open ends JUST for a sequel for it?)

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • Welcome Ookami. And Guilmon's baby level is Gigimon.

The new season will be like frontier? I'm surprised about that news, since it'll be it's first time ever.

Years
  • Yes Welcome Ookami. Your partner is a Gigimon :D

Also yeah... A tamers 2 would be awesome! Since at the end of it they left and Takato found the portal back to the Digital world, it would be cool if They came back. Yet what would the story be?

Also it better not be like frontier with the Humans are digimon. Go back to season 1-3 PLEASE!!!!

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • I doubt the newest series will be Frontier-esque. We've already seen the character's digimon. Maybe biomerge, but not spirits again.

And thanks for the promotion.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • Thanks and hello everyone.

The newest digimon season seems sort of weird, and I hated frontier. But I hope it ends up being a good season.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • I loved Frontier, I didn't enjoy DATS much. I was hoping they would make th characters more mature, but I doubt that now.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • OMG Watching Xros wars right now! I'll see If I can get some screenshots after

EDIT: WARNING: Big Spoiler Screenshots from the WHOLE episode if you haven't watched it yet
    Spoiler:

SUBBED Opening

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back