• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Digimon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

D-poke

Fairly Far Fetched
Years

Active: on once a day at least

Partner: Motimon

Why: I am a huge fan of Digimon

Password: Digi Armor Energize

Mirby

Big ol' nerd
    Years
  • I've always liked Tamers, and the Adventure series. I still think that Season 7, if they make it, should totally be Adventure 03. It could feature the kids of the previous characters.

Although Xros Wars is pretty awesome so far... ^.^

kacqn

???
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2015
    D-poke, you did get in before posting, but you got in now. If i can do that since I'm a back up co-owner.

D-poke

Fairly Far Fetched
    Years
  • i just found a really cool digimon site, where my new signature pic comes from. should i tell you? can i use the pic as my digimon sprite? (the pic isnt showing up. is that cause its a GIF?)

Last edited:

Mirby

Big ol' nerd
    Years
  • I think the reason it isn't showing up could be because that site doesn't allow hotlinking.

Upload it to a site such as Photobucket and try that.

Those are some nice sprites.

D-poke

Fairly Far Fetched
    Years
  • oops

my bad, i didnt hit the insert button. didn't know what it was for. though it would have replaced the picture. btw, when do i get on that list in the first post? does zappyspiker have to do that?

Last edited:

FinalPaladin

役 フロンティア
    Years
  • Hey, I decided to go back on my PS2 and i have been playing through digimon world 4, i completed normal mode and digivolved my dorumon. Does anyone know a good place to train? he is now a level 17 clavis angemon if that helps.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • Digimon World 4 was the worst one in the Digimon World series. I mean, you fought with weapons!

Digimon World 3 was by far my favourite.

kacqn

???
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2015
    Wasn't Digimon World 4 the game which you had a sword, I don't know.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • Yeah it was. Digimon World 4 recked the point of Digimon having powers themselves.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back