• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.:The Official Full Metal Alchemist Club:.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
I LOVE FullMetal! :D I missed the last episode though but I'll catch it today. I hate that they changed the time. By the way since some one asked to be co-owner and you still haven't said yes...I might as well ask if I can be co-owner.

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
well he said he's going to choose. but I'm not sure but anyway no one anwered my question yet. Should they have to use a transmutation circle?

Alana

Years
Why not give them a choice. iI they want to use the circle then they can if they don't then they don't have too. That way everybody will be happy. :D

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
Good idea now i'm one step closer to making this rp. Now i just need more plot and more twists.

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
well i have that Edward is head of the military with roy in second command. Ed and Roy personaly train us and give those who want it the ift to do alchemy without a transmutation circle with the philosopher stone. Soon the stone is stolen with Ed and Roy also missing. thats all i have

Alana

Years
Hmm sounds good so far. How bout now it's up to you and the other alchemists being trained by Roy and Ed to find them and recover the philosopher stone. Maybe add a bit to that and then of course the profile in which you might want to mention wether they need the circle or not.

Alana

Years
Hmm ok what about chameras brought to life? They don't have much of a mind but they are strong. Some of them are highly intellagent and some are not. Some are strong some are weak etc. There could also be servants of who ever took the stone and kidnapper(if thats what happened) Roy and Ed? By the way what happened to Al?

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
I was thinking about him and all I came up with was that he got his body back but I couldn't find a way to put him in the story. Maybe he will have information on Ed and Roy but he's a traveling Alchemist

Alana

Years
Maybe the characters could be trying to find him. That could be their first mission. Maybe they think that he'll know something about where Ed and Roy are and then he can help them.

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
Okay that sounds good. But i think what could make it intresting is Ed and Roy set the whole thing up themselves to test our resourcefulness and Al keeps track of us for them.

Alana

Years
Yeah that sounds good. Hehe it'll be funny at the end. I can imagine Roy doing something like that. I can also see Ed's face if he were the one being put through that test. He'd be so ticked.

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
I can picture it too his face would get big and he'd start yelling. Okay but the one thing is we'll have to actually run into real danger on the way at least once.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
Wow we actually got some good members. Welcome to the club guys and thanks for joining!

Did anyone see FMA Ep 14 - Destructions Right Hand? They said the Alchemist Killer's name was Scar right? That was a really good ep! The next one sounds even better! So all of you guys watch FMA Ep 15 - The Ishbal Massacre! Its gonna be awesome.

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
Sorry i missed destructions right hand because they moved the time and i dint want to stay up later so i'll watch it tonight.

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
I would have downloaded it but the last time i did it was in Japanese and i couldn't understand them.

Back