• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.:The Official Full Metal Alchemist Club:.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
Um I think it just means happy. Like ^_^ I think. But I'm not sure. I watched Destruction's Right Hand last night. It was great. I can't wait for the next one. Tomarow can't come fast enough. :D I've only missed two episodes. That was because we were on vacation and then because they showed some stupid movie on Thurs.

Kyogre-chan

Banned
Years
Cass: Actually, clubs are only closed if they are obscene, more than a month old (and have been revived), or the club owner requests a closing.

That being said, I'd like to join. I'm still an FMA n00b, but I love it already. XD

(OT: XD is actually the equivalent of lol.)

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
Ok I need an I dea for unplaned danger in my Rp maybe they pass through a town with a terrible disease and one of us catches it or Al catches it.

Alana

Years
Yeah and maybe we could encouter a town plagued by the red water. Only worse than Ed's encounter. Like the river and the drinking water are pulluted with it some how. I sure wouldn't want to live in that town. I'd move out.

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
Sounds good but when you think bout it we'd all get infected and fall ill so maybe it can less serious than that but enough to plague the city and Al.

Alana

Years
Hmm yeah that's true. Pore Al. But it makes sense. So what about other dangers?

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
Well Ed and Roy could hire people to try and stop us from advancing and maybe the last challenge could be a kind of battle tower where we have to fave mercenaries and hard obstacles.

Alana

Years
*nods* Good. I think you've pretty much got it all planned out. Let's hope it doesn't get to off track or die. So when are you going to post it?

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
Maybe later today or tommorow when i get to Virginia. I'm going to try to start it today though.

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
Okay, thanks. I guess I'll start it now all I have to do is write the plot.
Oh yeah what should Alchemist Nicknames be

Alana

Years
Umm. I guess that would depend on what your good at or your fisical appearance. Maybe people should chose their own or put down, Personality, appearance, and wether or not they use a circle. Also maybe some other stuff and you choose a nick for them.

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen May 19, 2007
lol yeah i know i was missing something on the club thing ><

Sound good so far you two ^^

Here is a few avatars. Just though you all like them.

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen May 19, 2007
lol it is not stealing.
I posted them to share what i found.
Yeah i seenthat ep too funny realy.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
Lady of the Shadows said:
lol yeah i know i was missing something on the club thing ><

Sound good so far you two ^^

Here is a few avatars. Just though you all like them.
Those are some great avatars....I will go get some of mine and post em here.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
Here are some 100x100 pics that you can use as avatars if desired:

fma19.png
fma18.png
fma17.png
fma16.png
fma15.png

fma14.png
fma13.png
fma12.png