• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.:The Official Full Metal Alchemist Club:.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    ::breakdances:: Yay~! Conquerer of Shambala! XDD

I'm gonna buy it once it comes out on DVD (which will probably be in about a couple hundred years..) XD

crystal_mew

- n i h i l i s t -
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 10, 2009
    Nya. I can't wait to get my hands on it...~ <3

M'welp. The movie is coming out in Japan with subtitles on DVD. Don't know exactly when. The movie should be coming to the U.S. by Summer 2006, if I haven't misread. :3

~Zero~

Pokemon Roleplayer
    Years
    Greed said:
    Reply to may-is-cute:: lol. I like her better in the manga though. She's like ten times hotter and ten times better in my opinion.

Reply to evil eevee:: Sure you can join, but be prepared for my unexpected perverted comments on other people lol

[agelimit]peverts

I heard there's an livejournal fanfiction called PETS and its GreedXAl. <33 That's so smexy, Greed and Aru doing it would be so uber sexy. <333

Greed is gay for Aru ;D[/agelimit]

Notice that comment is the least perverted thing I said throughout this entire thread. lol
    Sciezka is hotter there! XD

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    crystal_mew said:
    Nya. I can't wait to get my hands on it...~ <3

M'welp. The movie is coming out in Japan with subtitles on DVD. Don't know exactly when. The movie should be coming to the U.S. by Summer 2006, if I haven't misread. :3
    holy mc****, really?

Then I'll be able to get it as a late christmas present.. >3

Last edited by a moderator:

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    I did have it downloaded but it was some version where someone had filmed the theater screen. It was such bad quality that I deleted it.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    I think that is the one, I found, so I probably shouldn't send them then. I mean I want to, but sending poor quality things I don't like doing, however, if there are episodes instead I will send those. Due to what Angela, said I don't think sending poor quality things is something I want to do.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Reply to Akinari:: What..? There can't be a new Greed, I'm the only Greed..! heehee, jk~

::clicks link::

Greed equals love <333

crystal_mew

- n i h i l i s t -
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 10, 2009
    Dude, you can see his eye! o_o;

I'm going to miss the guy...heh. But d*mn, he looks awsome.~ <3 Salutations, rebirth of Greed.

Last edited:
    Years
    Don't you guys notice anything familiar from him? >>

Oh I think some recognized him. Yeah, I'm going to miss him so much, too... one of my favorite characters...

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    There is a new BT of the movie. I downloaded it and the quality is ok. At least a lot better than the other one that I had.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Well I am watching this version now and the quality is ok.

.:The Official Full Metal Alchemist Club:.

Back