• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.:The Official Full Metal Alchemist Club:.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    ::has just looked at the new Greed link::

Is that original Greed but with Ling's body? x3 I'm too lazy to find out xD;;

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Angela said:
    There is a new BT of the movie. I downloaded it and the quality is ok. At least a lot better than the other one that I had.
    Would you happen to have the link?

Years
    Greed said:
    ::has just looked at the new Greed link::

Is that original Greed but with Ling's body? x3 I'm too lazy to find out xD;;
    *pokes*

go to zomg fruit tree alchemists... they have the chapter up for download... and I'm seriously shocked since I didn't really see that coming... Arakwa is really awesome when it comes to plot twists... she's just genius... X3

If it were the original Greed inside Ling, there might be even a chance that he'll side with Ed and all. But I doubt it. So, it's Scar and Mei Ling to the rescue... =D

Last edited:

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Akio123 said:
    Would you happen to have the link?
    Sure of course! The link is here

.:The Official Full Metal Alchemist Club:.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    I figured that it was becuase the animatoin looks slightly different than normal. And I was wondering how many movies are there?

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Alright that means whenever I can find it I might get it since I doubt Toonami will show the movie any time soon.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Maybe. The version where they filmed the screen had subs but it was so bad that you could not even see the screen.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Akinari said:
    *pokes*

go to zomg fruit tree alchemists... they have the chapter up for download... and I'm seriously shocked since I didn't really see that coming... Arakwa is really awesome when it comes to plot twists... she's just genius... X3

If it were the original Greed inside Ling, there might be even a chance that he'll side with Ed and all. But I doubt it. So, it's Scar and Mei Ling to the rescue... =D
    Thanks sug~ <333

OMFG, I ::heart:: Hiromu Arakawa~ ^_^ I was seriously surprised when I learned the creator of FMA was a chick. xD

Most guys that do action just overexagerate the fighting o_O

::goes to get chapter download:: ^_^ Thanks again~

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Okay, I officially have the bitorrented Conqurer of Shambala, so I have th movie, howevr, it is unsubbed.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    I just gor FMA 2: Curse of the Crimson Elixer and I just wanna say, its AWSOME! The only thing is is, is the second boss battle(which is with Father Cornello) is way too hard. Theres his litttle evil clone borther people everywhere, and everything I transmutate, they surround! GOOOOOOOOD!!!

Buuuut, the good thing is is, I got a DVD of 3 episodes. The bad part is, I have already seen both of them...Its the one when their teacher shows up, and the one when Ed and Al are on the island.

Back