• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.:The Official Full Metal Alchemist Club:.

Arrogance

Homunculus
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2006
    I watched re-runs. Mentally wet myself about 80 times. Doesn't it suck that some voics are really annoying?

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    I am too I bought the cd and All of Larc~en~ciesl songs (Well alot) are on my iopd. They were better with Hyde, but whatever, anyway my favorite ending was the third because Crystal Kay is my favorite J-pop singer other then BoA.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Heya guys. Again. Haven't been here in a long while.

Anyway, I'm currently about to get the game Bluebird's Illusion. Fear me.

Arrogance

Homunculus
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2006
    You better know how to get pics on here. I envy you. I'm desperate to spend my Amazon GIft certificate on FMA stuff.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I have only an Best Buy 5 dollar gift card that I got as a gift. Only thing I can probably get is a four pack of AA batteries to power my portable DVD player to play FMA on it..

I envy you, Arrogance. Amazon has a lot of cool FMA ****. (:

Edited for censor bypass. Don't do it.

Edited by me (Greed)~! I don't care ;D <33 Oh and get bent ^_^

Last edited:

Arrogance

Homunculus
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2006
    I had $30.00 to spend I'm getting episodes 19-22 on DVD and a FMA artbook! (Beat that Aira!) <-Who got the first DVD and an Envy figurine (Grrrrr... Darn her...) My dad's gotta get the last of it done and I'll have it by about Sunday/Monday!

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I got those episodes on DVD, the rest are on my computer. I'm not buying any more FMA dvds because they're too expensive.

I'll probably buy the FMA dvd with episode 32 on it. And possibly the DVDs that will have the last three episodes. But that's it. They're not out here yet, though. (:

Arrogance

Homunculus
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2006
    That'swhy I got upset... after all, i did miss the entire fifth laboratory stuff due to tiredness and my memory.

Kurayami

{ ♥ | a r d e u r | ♥ }
    Years
    I'm kinda late to post, but I just reccently got into FMA. I really love it, so may I please join this club~? <3

Kurayami

{ ♥ | a r d e u r | ♥ }
    Years
    Thanks so much~ ^_^ My favorite characters are Riza, Roy, and Hayate~ <33 That dog won my heart as soon as I saw him. xD;

Back