• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.:The Official Full Metal Alchemist Club:.

Years
  • Well, the release of CHapter 55 has been delayed because the scanslator in ZOMGFTA's computer is busted. Well, it'll be a while,but we'll wait...>>

Years
  • @ Akio123: Thankies!

Hehehe! I feel so happy!!!! I got the 2nd FMA DVD for Christmas, got the 2nd manga later, and got the 3rd manga not long after! Plus a Roy figure! *jumps around, squealing happily*

Arrogance

Homunculus
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2006
    Rawrz! My Amazon order finally came!

All I could get was an artbook and the 6th DVD. I have watched it with my brother and we've come up with a mini announcer thing in one of the eppiys.

Kurayami

{ ♥ | a r d e u r | ♥ }
    Years
  • Wow, you're lucky to have the whole series. I've only seen tid-bits... I've read summaries, however.

I own a DVD and I've watched a few episode on the computer, but not too many. u_u I've seen the last episode(which made me nearly cry) on YouTube and it was really good. O.o;

Years
  • *growls in envious manner* I envy you so much.. No! I shouldn't! I don't want to envy! I HATE ENVY!!!!! *You got Envy as a quiz result. You ARE Envy.* NO I'M NOT, STUPID CONCIOUS!!! *notices people staring and chuckles nervously* Don't mind me. I'm just talking to myself!

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I only got to see like 30 minutes of the FMA movie on YouTube. :/ Wish I had the entire movie though, I got Dial-up and can barely download anything. ._.;

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • Well, I could send the entire movie NOW, because I aqcuired good torrent and have the movie subbed well now. If anyone has AIM, I can send it zipped if they are willing to wait a LONG time.

crystal_mew

- n i h i l i s t -
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 10, 2009
    Oie...haven't posted here in a long time.

Anyways. Maybe...how long would it take, estimated, Akio? :X

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • Ok, do you have an entire day where you can keep your PC on and just let it send, because I mean I would but if you have a slow connection, it will take forever.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • Ok, but it also has to be on a Saturday or From a Saturday night till Sunday Mid-day. I can also, do vacations and friday nights till Saturday. As long as you PM me a time that is feasable I will send the movie.

Back