• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.:The Official Full Metal Alchemist Club:.

Greed

Banned
Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    The only way I'd accept getting that file is if it was sent by mail directly to me.

I can never download anything on dial-up, so that's why I only accept snail-mail orders. lol

But then again, I doubt one would have the time to send it to me by mail and such? =p

Years
  • I've finally read Chapter 55 of FMA and I must say that it's pretty cool. Not that suspenseful but I consider as a transition chapters. But I can't wait for the next chapter, though!

[spoil=FMA 55]Greed Ling looks so awesome... =O[/spoil]

crystal_mew

- n i h i l i s t -
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 10, 2009
    cp30 did post in the club with a request to join. However, he didn't get the guarantee that he was offically a member.

FireFox113 said:
    ha! ignore the newbees! Yep, you can join Garrett if its ok with the people in charge...

Nor did he get the usual welcoming, thus being the most likley answer as to why he's asking with a bit of uncertainty.
    I'll stop rambling now.
    ----------------------------------
    So...welcome to the club, cp30. ^^ I'm sure you'll enjoy being here. *shoves a complementary 'I <3 FMA' badge in j00 face*

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • Wow, didn't realize my club was this popular XD. I am still keeping up with FMA every week. ^^ Who saw the last episode. I can't wait until saturday the next one should be good. I try only to watch they episode preview at the end of each episode and not read spoilers ahead. Do any of you guys read the spoilers before the episode or do you try to be suprised?

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
  • Can I join this club?

I'm only keeping up with FMA on the dub, no downloads or imports for me. I'm like you Tomasu, I don't read spoilers, I just watch to be amazed.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
  • I agree, spoilers just ruin all the fun of watching. Does anybody know when they are going to release a box set DVD of the series? I've checked Amazon but no luck, I'm guessing after the anime is officially over they will release it here in the states.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • Welcome toi our club!^^

I don't mind spoilers, but the thing is if I read a spoiler and I can't believe it, I torrent the episode or and see it for myself.

Years
  • Welcome to the club, Samurai X! ^-^ I'm Anome! It's good to meet ya!
    My fav Characters:
    1) Roy
    2) Ed
    3) Greed

So weird, aren't I? You can ask anybody here. I can do some pretty crazy stuff sometimes. Just outta boredom. lol

Back