• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Matt (~\Ethereal_Knight/~) Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Matty! *glomps* This is the Official Matt (darkblastoise89) Fan Club! For all of you who adore Matt in his writing, personality, and spirit, then this is the club for you!

Awwwwwwwws, Matty, I'm your number one fan! *snuggles* <3

~Kelsey

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Yayness!!! *glomps VV* Nope, Matty's not online yet. He must be at his forums or off doing something. I hope he likes this little surprise I have for him. ^______^

~Kelsey

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    I sure hope so. ^____^

Well, to start it off since we have one member so far (w00000tness!) let's state our favorite thing about Matt. ^___^

The thing I love most about Matt is...how he always put me before himself. He only cares about my happiness. He has been perhaps the best friend I have ever had. ^_^ I love my sweet Matty, he is truly a great friend. *huggles Matt*

~Kelsey

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    I'll join!If I didn't join this club I'd just die.Can't wait till Matt sees you made this club,Kelsey.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Yayness!! Welcome to the Matt club Ozi, Jassy, and Angel!! ^_______^ I know, I can't wait 'till he sees it. *dies from excitement* XD

~Kelsey

darkblastoise89

mech lover
    Years
  • [is beet red] ^///^ thanx a lot everyone [gives out candy] you are all great friends = 3 but seriously, you don't need one of these for me....i don't deserve it ^///^;

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    *playfully punches Matt in the shoulder* Stop that, silly! Of course you deserve it! You're the bestest friend a girl could have ever asked for. ^__________________________^ *glompz Matty*

~Kelsey

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Matt,stop being so what's the word?Humble?I guess so.Stop being so humble!Everyone knows you deserve this!

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • Thank you very much. Anyway,welcome to your own fanclub,Matt! Have fun and have a great time. Anyway,can I add you to my friends list? And sorry for didn't reply your private message. I'm quite busy now. Can I post Naruto website here?

<[HaZaRdOuS_EnIgMa]>

Albel the Wicked
    Years
  • ...i've never been one for surprise birthday parties [i left one of mine and went to the park], normal birthday parties, or anything with any kind of recognition...so none of you have to post here if you don't really want to, it won't hurt my feelings..seriously. but if you choose to, i have no choice to thank you for caring at all, not many besides you all do. you all are the best friends i could ask for, but you don't have to post here to prove anything to me. thanx a lot to you all, especially kelsey for thinking enough of me to make this...

-matt

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    OK, he's also changed his name now too, guys. Matt's new name ish [HaZaRdOuS_EnIgMa]. (Hope I got all the caps & little letters right) XD Weeeeeeell, we wub you Matty, no matter what your name ish! XD *huggles*

~Kelsey

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back